TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trivia247

A New question on SYM

Guest Trivia247

if you got 2 memory cards, but you been saving everything on the first one, can you switch them and start the game with 32 New empty slots? and just have 32 separate CAWS per card and you can put in which ever you want to play with at that moment?

and also if you save the options and all the events so you don't have to go through the season to the second card....would you also bring over the 32 CAWS you made or can you get away with all the saves and the unlocks without the CAWS?

Guest Respect The 'Taker

I had a little trouble trying to understand what you meant by that, but i'll do my best.

If your talking about exchanging data between memory cards, then that is not possible. If you save all your data on the first card and switch, obviously the game will begin with nothing acheived and you'll have to do it all again if you want it on the second card. Im pretty sure that CAW are exclusive to the memory card as well, so they wont be available on card 2 if card 1 has all the data.

...Okay if i continue my head will blow up, sorry, off day for UYI. I apologise for not helping in anyway at all.

Guest Trivia247

Ok...thats kinda answer my question... If I want to save all the achievements onto the Second memory card...and then start over building up CAWS I would be able to?