TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest fosta

Interfeds

Guest fosta

I was just wondering if there was a reason we weren't part of an interfed. I have isolated myself from the e-fed world wih this fed, so maybe they don't even exist any more, but we would so easily be at the top of any of them in no time. I'm working on a website graphic collection, and I think we could have one of the best sites out there too.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Because most other feds are promo driven, as opposed to match driven as ours is. Our styles clash too much.

At least, that's the general reason as I understand it.

Plus, other feds suck.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Didn't Outcast bring this up on the community board a month or so ago?

It wouldn't hurt to get involved in one, I suppose, if we didn't actually have to interrelate--if it was just a direct competition sort of thing. How exactly do they work?

Guest fosta

The feds shows (Metal and Crimson in our case) is given a rating, as RAW is (eg, -1.2), and the rating is dependant on how good the show was. Also, the website comes into things apparently. Your fed then climbs the ladder from community stations through to the international cable channels etc.

There can be interpromotional pay per views, held by the interfed I think. I thought we wouldn't be accepted because of the way this fed works, but apparently we would (credit: some guy who owned a fed in one).

The interfed site is just like a 411wrestling.com or one of those sites, with news updates (submitted by fedheads and wrestlers), show cards, and show ratings.

And I agree Pete, this fed does download any other on the net. But that only means we would own the place in a month or two :headbang:

And maybe a second junior fed would have to be opened again.

I'm not sure, but I think that for the interpromotional ppv's, the wrestlers sign up to try and get on the card. So the difference in styles between us and others would be easily avoidable if you wanted it that way.

The following image is us versus anything else. We are the one punching; :boxing:

Guest Powerplay

I have to ask the biggest question... would we have to move? Because, frankly, I like being on TSM right now. If we need not move, then I think it is feasible, but with a move I think this will get shot down. And I agree, more in ring action rather than promos = Ratingz!

Guest fosta

I'm sure we could stay on this board, but a new site would help alot. I'm not really an expert at these things, so don't take my word on everything I've said in this thread.

Guest Powerplay
::Invades, gets beaten down::

I'll go back to my fed now.

Jay Dawg vs. Sandman9000: The Battle of the Hardcore Gods. I wonder, though, if JD could force feed a Urinal Cake to Sandman like he did Ash :D?

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Hey, Dace did that to Spike!

Solidarity amongst blood marks, wheeeeeee!

Guest Powerplay

But on the subject, I think it would be really cool to try it. I'm really into the ratings thing, and it could give a lot of motivation to us. Plus, competition between the JL and WF: Can't let the little leaguers be gettin' higher ratings than us :D.

Guest SupaTaft

I second Crowe.

China had a magnificant empire before the Europeans found it. Guess what happened to them? They're fucking communist! Do you want this fed to become communist?

Hell if we wanted that to happen we could ask Stubby to come back.

*stops talking about stuff he knows nothing about*

-Taft

Guest Freakish_Twist_Of_Fate

You know why we don't do interfed?

Because there's us, and there's...

Uhm...

NO ONE ELSE!

See my point? :)

Sign in to follow this