TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HVilleThugg

Where did all the noobs come from??

27 members have voted

1. 1. Where did all the noobs come from??

• From browsing the Smart Marks Boards
    • From the SWF website
    • From a friend
    • Other (please explain)

Guest HVilleThugg

Attention all noobs.

I'm trying to gather some statistics here, and I want to know where all the noobs came from, as in...how did you find the SWF?

Da "looking for answers" H

Guest Powerplay

Yeah. I mean... JESUS. How many people did we get in the months of January/February?

Guest Thoth

We got 4 in a row, which made up for the 4 we bumped at the 'Fuck... and we just got 4 more.

Saw it mentioned at 411, but coudln't find a link. Still had interst in it though, so I Googled it, found the site, then found this place and lurked for a bit. I eventaully came up with a character, sent my stuff in at the beginning of February and here I am today.

I actually was on the forums over at LordsofPain.net - one of my rare 'hmm, I might join this forum' ventures. I don't know who or how I found the link - I think in someone's signature - and, well, here I am.

And you're all glad to have me. ;) :D

Guest vitriol

I just started randomly searching words on google, and this came up. I can't explain it, and you can't make me!

Guest Ace309

Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute.

As far as I know, I'm the only person to ever shill the SWF over on Lords Of Pain... (Y)

Guest fosta

I got the link from the smarks section of 411, but I had found it somehow before. It was already in my favourites but I forgot about it til the plug.

The following image is of all of you when I joined this e-fed. I am the one being spewed on; :throwup:

Guest fosta

Don't you fret, my deranged twenty-first century Robin Hood, for we will meet again...

The following is an image of the Tryst vs Fosta rematch. I am the ninja; :ph34r: :(

Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute.

As far as I know, I'm the only person to ever shill the SWF over on Lords Of Pain... (Y)

(Y)!

That means I was brought here by Taamo~!

And I'm Mag Seven now~!

I'd hug you, Taamo, but I'd probably crush you. :D

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
That's okay. I'm built like a rhinoceros.

A very, very fat-necked rhinoceros. Yep.

Guest Powerplay

Bump for the new guy. Christ, I go to a basketball game and ANOTHER new guy shows up. Incredible.

Guest vitriol

I shall have your head for that insinuation, you foul beast! Fosta shall fall at the hands of the old school superhero!

Sign in to follow this