TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Week 32 Preview is up

Guest j.o.b. squad

good read with this being one of the international editions it schould be a good show. hopefully they will keep amw vs harrises short

I love the idea of Larry Z living vicariously through Styles. That sounds great. Can't wait for the show. Maybe if Styles wins the belt, Jerry Lynn can chase after him after his SAT angle along with Truth. Ever since JJ had it, JL and Truth backed off the world title picture. TNA has some heavyweights that will make the division great, and with Styles having the belt, we could see some great chases.

Guest JHawk

I'd expect Lynn and a partner (probably Red) to face the SAT to further that angle too. In fact, I thought I'd seen that listed as an official match someplace.

Guest Slapnuts00

Great Preview! You've gotten me more pumped for this week's show.

BTW, besides mentioning Chris Jericho (who did hold both the WCW Crusierweight title and WCW World Heavyweight Title...although in the WWE at the time) Jerry Lynn has also been an ECW World Champion.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

ECW didn't have a cruiser title...and even if they did Lynn wouldn't have been in the division for them. I thought about him. But I didn't think it fit since outside of when Misterio and Psicosis showed up they didn't really play up cruisers.