TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ManKinnd

Do they still print the PWI almanac?

Guest ManKinnd

I always liked having the PWI almanac for quick references and nice organized lists of titles histories and such. I haven't seen one past 2000 and can't find it on ebay. Do they still print them?

Guest pochorenella

I have the last three PWI Almanacs but not this years edition. If it's not out already it should be this month, I think.

It's somewhat hard to find (at least here in the Florida area), but in NYC I've seen it before in almost every magazine rack on the subway station.

Guest ManKinnd

Yea, the game. Pro Wrestling Illustrated makes it a point to cover WWE. So, pochorenella, did you get the last three you have in NY? Is there a site where you can order them?

Guest pochorenella

Yes I did. My cousin who used to live there bought them for me. The last one I may have gotten it in some bookstore in some mall in Miami but I'm not sure. Anyway, just pick up any of the PWI magazines, they usually have some info on where to write and send money (usually $6 plus S&H) for back issues (both magazines and previous year's almanacs). They should be advertising the newest PWI almanac too. I don't think they have a webpage or anything, just a mail order address. Hope this helps.

Guest Youth N Asia

People start asking about if the book still exists if it's not out Jan 2nd. They're never out till March/April...it's like that every year.

I don't see the appeal to the Almanac now. I saw the appeal in 96 when the first came out and I snatched it up but since then just about all that info can be found online for free.

Guest Mole

The book is a lot more handy to have, you can always look something up in a matter of seconds.

I've got all of them since '97.