TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest nikowwf

Russo Go Away....

Guest nikowwf

I'm so sick of Russo...not only did his presence not help get over the talent last night, but he came on after a rather nice main event match, did not even acknowledge it (his guy was going for the world title, fought with another one of his SEX guys, etc, lost a hard fought match) and instead left you with a final image of....RUSSO.

Plus i am sick of watching managers push around talent. Remember Stephanie lecturing Benoit and Angle? Arrgh....I get similar sick feelings listening to Russo inform the Harris Brothers that he will kick both their asses. He's like 2 feet tall, what the hell?

Go away....unless he is really going to be a mouthpiece using himself to get others over he is worthless....unless Russo is the draw that gets our $10 every week.

niko

DIE RUSSO DIE :firing:

Guest oldschoolwrestling

I could almost, ALMOST, put up with his storylines if he didn't have to be getting himself over. If he were just the writer, I'd be fine with it. The fact that they allow him to be a character sucks because he always wants to be the person in the spotlight. Lets say they used the exact same ending from last night, but instead of Russo being at the house it was Raven. It would have come off a million times better.

Guest Zack Malibu
I'm so sick of Russo...not only did his presence not help get over the talent last night, but he came on after a rather nice main event match, did not even acknowledge it (his guy was going for the world title, fought with another one of his SEX guys, etc, lost a hard fought match) and instead left you with a final image of....RUSSO.

AJ Styles is not, nor was he ever, SEX. The storyline of last night had Russo supposedly telling Styles JJ's weaknesses in the effort to recruit him (like a "I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine" deal).

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Yeah. AJ's manager is Zbysko. Or did AJ letting Zbysko run interference, but then giving a Styles Clash to Siaki for doing the same thing, not give that away?

I don't mind Russo in this role at all. It fits the storyline. RUSSO is SEX's leader. RUSSO is declaring war on tradition. Why would anybody BUT Russo be doing the things he's doing?

Although I actually took the way they hyped Siaki and Sanders as the unofficial SEX leaders as a sign of a good future if Russo were to leave on-camera and stay a writer. And Siaki's role last night was well liked by many that viewed it.

Guest RedJed

For now, Russo as the spokesperson is fine by me.......hell, do you really think anyone would get the right points across now to get the angle as realistic but him? I actually think he IS the mouthpiece to get others over, but he is obviously the leader of the pack so to speak (guy that calls the shots for the group) so its expected that he has to throw around his power somewhat. Thats just natural of a heel mouthpiece for a faction.

I do think at times his presence isn't needed, like as said the shit at the end last night.......Raven would have worked better for me, nice smooth transition to his feud with Jarrett.

I think once the storyline is fully established and grounded and we get more to another level here though (where explanations aren't needed by spokespersons all the time) I wouldn't mind seeing him taken out in an injury angle by either Jarrett, Styles, or Raven, who gets sick of his shit and turns to go his own direction. Or maybe all three of them lol.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Siaki entertained me last night.

(looks for giant meteor hurtling towards Earth)

Guest Youth N Asia

It's just not Russo booking if he's not in the mix taking tv time and heat away from wrestlers who deserve it more.