TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest oldschoolwrestling

Eric Watts, Bull Buchanan backstage last night

Guest oldschoolwrestling

Eric Watts and Bull Buchanan were backstage at the TNA PPV last night. Watts, who was referred by Raven, taped a promo but it did not air.

Credit: PWTorch.com

I haven't heard much about Watts since his WCW days. Anyone know what he has been up to?

Guest Zack Malibu

He was briefly in ECW as part of Corino's "Old School Movement", but I hadn't heard anything on him since.

Guest Your Olympic Hero
I haven't heard much about Watts since his WCW days. Anyone know what he has been up to?

being a horrible wrestler

Guest oldschoolwrestling

So does this mean we are going to get the "My daddy wasn't there for me when I was growing up" promo, version 5?

Guest Youth N Asia

When will Watts realize that he's not his daddy and he can't make a living in the wrestling business.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

I actually like the look Watts had when he came to WCW as a jobber in '98/'99. Unfortunately, WCW only put him out there as a job guy and they never let him try and progress himself. DDP and Nash were pushing for him to get a shot before Russo took over, infact.

Fuck it, the only thing I liked about Watts were those awesome pants he wore. Anyone know where I can get some?

Guest Slapnuts00
So does this mean we are going to get the "My daddy wasn't there for me when I was growing up" promo, version 5?

A stable of Eric Watts, David Flair and Brian Lawler could actually be fun if booked correctly...until the matches...

Guest Galactic Gigolo

I was searching on EBay for Watts' name and look what I found:

Former Rep. Robin Williams (R-Augusta) helped several people get jobs with the parole board, including professional wrestler Erik Watts.

At Williams' request, the parole board gave Watts a contract worth up to $48,000 a year to go into schools and preach against drugs and violence, said Chuck Topetzes, director of the parole division. When the board said it didn't have enough money to hire him, the Legislature added it to the board's budget.

"The kids liked him," Topetzes said. "I think Robin genuinely felt he was a great public speaker and would make great presentations." Watts' contract expired last year.

Williams also helped get a parole job for friend Jeri Davis, who earns $44,569 a year to perform work similar to Watts' and who also does "fantastic presentations," Topetzes said. "Jeri does a great job, especially when she does her presentations to kids on the danger of drugs."

Ohh my God! I'm so angry I couldn't get Erik Watts to preach to me about drugs and violence.

Back to searching EBay for those awesome pants.

Guest My Eyebrow is on fire

I AM MASTURBATING RIGHT NOW TO THE THOUGHT OF THE HARRIS BROTHERS V.S. BULL AND ROAD WARRIOR HAWK

Guest NoSelfWorth

Actually, Nash wasn't pushing for Erik get anything in WCW, as he was against booking him in the first place.

Erik did some shots for Dusty's TCW group in 2001.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Dude...I wonder if one of the kids Watts preached anti-drug messages to was a smark, and said something along the lines of "wait, so you don't do drugs? Explain the messed-up dropkick, then."

Guest Kotzenjunge
I AM MASTURBATING RIGHT NOW TO THE THOUGHT OF THE HARRIS BROTHERS V.S. BULL AND ROAD WARRIOR HAWK

Aww, come on people! This was funny!

Guest El Satanico

Maybe they will replace the Harriseses with Bull and fire the Harriseses as one guy is cheaper than two.

And unlike the Harriseses Bull isn't total shit in the ring.