TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Redhawk

What team would be the best fit for LeBron James?

Guest Redhawk

So assuming you can predict who will be in the lottery (although teams like Houston, Seattle and others make it hard late in the year), which team do you think would either fit LeBron James the best, or what team would he be the best fit for?

I would say Atlanta would be a good fit. LeBron looks like a SG of SF in the pros, and while the Hawks have Glenn Robinson at SF, their SG is either an undersized Jason Terry or injured DerMarr Johnson. Plus, Atlanta is a big market for James to get a lot of deals, and he won't be expected to carry the load since they already have Robinson, Terry, and Shareef Abdur-Rahim.

Guest Redhawk

I see the Wizards are tied with Orlando for the final playoff seed in the East. So depending on which one loses, LeBron could either end up playing with T-Mac and Drew Gooden (and maybe Grant Hill) or with/for Michael Jordan. But honestly, no one who just missed the playoffs has a good shot at winning the lottery. That would go to the true bottom-feeders of the league.

Guest Vern Gagne

If the Knicks win the lotttery is fixed.

Atlanta would love to get James. They draw no one and he'd really help attendance.

Guest The Czech Republic

I can see him with Golden State for some reason.

Though if he goes to the Wizards, he's already got his throwback jersey...

Guest Redhawk

Wasn't someone on this board comparing Michael Jordan to Triple H a few weeks ago? So that means MJ would draft LeBron and then bench him to protect his spot, right?

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Uh..hmm...

The Lowgators of the NBDL..

Since hes now ineligible for College..but of course we know he'll be in the NBA next year.

I hope whoever drafts him makes him ride the bench. Of course that wont happen either.

Guest Choken One

If the NBA were to fix this *Gasp*, Atlanta would be the best place, It needs help drawing attendence, and Atlanta is Hip-Hop capital of America, Whereas Lebron would be King.

I recall some ESPN guy saying that Toronto may very well end up with the 1st pick...

Seattle and L.A Clippers are the other two teams I'd put it on...

James would like a Major Market but NBA needs for him to go to Denver, Golden State...

Since the Lakers are gonna take there spot, could you imagine if the Rockets won the lottery? Yao & Lebron, and you thought Houston was a media circus this year!

My Lebron pick: Clippers