TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

The Life Of A Canadian Lumberjack...

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Is fucking hard!

I'm like dieing here. It's hard to do anything anymore because my muscles are so sore. I don't know if any of you have done much with an axe but try swinging one over and over again for 8 or 9 hours into a solid tree.

The good news is I'm making enough money that I'll be able to go to Trent University next year.

I'm sure Tim will let me bunk with him.

Guest The Superstar

It must be torture.

But it would be worse if they made you listen to "Sliver" nonstop while working the axe.

Guest Angle-plex
I'm like dieing here. It's hard to do anything anymore because my muscles are so sore. I don't know if any of you have done much with an axe but try swinging one over and over again for 8 or 9 hours into a solid tree.

Boo-fucking-hoo. What do you want a tissue or something? I fucking swing axes for 15 hours straight before and I didn't complain about it. Maybe you're just not tough enough to be in the lumberjack business.

Guest Angle-plex
Stay away from me.

I love you too.

heh. Tim is SUCH the bitch in this relationship.

Guest B-X

Find the biggest tree in the forest, and then chop it down. Hopefully, you will release a swarm of 5000 year old green bugs that preys on people during the dark and mummifies their bodies.

Then Mulder and Scully will come visit you. Until then, STAY IN THE FUCKING LIGHT.

Guest Fook_Hing_Ho

Who's up for a rousing edition of the Monty Python Lumberjack Song?

Allow me to start. You guys can join in anytime.

He's a lumberjack and he's okay...

Guest Respect The 'Taker
Find the biggest tree in the forest, and then chop it down. Hopefully, you will release a swarm of 5000 year old green bugs that preys on people during the dark and mummifies their bodies.

Then Mulder and Scully will come visit you. Until then, STAY IN THE FUCKING LIGHT.

B-X, your my hero.

::Shanks Agent of Oblivion::

Guest Plushy Al Logan
Is fucking hard!

The good news is I'm making enough money that I'll be able to go to Trent University next year.

I'm sure Tim will let me bunk with him.

Sounds fun, how do I get that job. I've recently had fun swinging a machette at things (not people).

Great to see you CWM, don't worry I still suck, now I'm just alone all of the time.