TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

AngleMania II

Guest Angle-plex
Hey AnglePlex, back at AngleSlam, I wanted to put you over in the Hell In A Cell, but BPP offered me the World Title Shot, who was I say no to a title shot?

Alright. I forgive you. ;)

So that means I was screwed at Anglemania I, Anglepalooza (Twice) and Angleslam, then all the PPVs that followed until I beat Popick.

Tsk tsk tsk.

Guest The Superstar
Hey AnglePlex, back at AngleSlam, I wanted to put you over in the Hell In A Cell, but BPP offered me the World Title Shot, who was I say no to a title shot?

Alright. I forgive you. ;)

So that means I was screwed at Anglemania I, Anglepalooza (Twice) and Angleslam, then all the PPVs that followed until I beat Popick.

Tsk tsk tsk.

And then you were buried the next month in a flaming casket match, and your career was "back on track"

:)

Guest Angle-plex
HAHA

win?

youre lucky youre getting a shot

I wouldn't really consider myself lucky. You just gave me pity cause you felt bad for jobbing me out, plus I bitched quite a bit about it.

Guest Angle-plex
Note the "flaming" in "flaming casket match"

But didn't you book yourself to go over me in that match? Who would book themselves to win a "flaming" (homosexual) casket match besides Popick~!

Guest caboose

The argument over winner of the first Royal Rumble. (Caboose, AngleSault, AnglePlex, The Sole Survivor)

CWM walk out. (CWM, BPP, Tony, AnglePlex)

Caboose walk out x2. (Caboose, BPP, Tony)

Complaints against Tony and the 'New Direction'. (Some Guy, Superstar, Caboose, Tony, CWM, BPP)

AngleSault quitting over Treble Charged and the whole NAMBLA incident. (AngleSault, Tim, CWM)

Tony quitting recently. (Tony, BPP, CWM, AngleSault)

AnglePlex & SuperStar's take on the Leg Shaving Segment. (AnglePlex, SuperStar)

Doomsday aWo rebirth. (aWo, Sandman, Tony, BPP)

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Well AM II will be the blow-off for Reject/ZsasZ, the most heated and personal feud in the short history of the X-Title. And it will be in front of 65,000 in Tokyo.

That's worth $35 RIGHT THERE.

Guest Angle-plex

Just PM me about anything you want Caboose. Bitching is the #1 thing I like to do.

Guest caboose

Everyone will be contacted soon about the bitching they need to do in their interviews. Oh yeah you'll be reminded, but everyone has to either do 100% Shoot, or 100% Kayfabe to make it funny.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

i wasnt really involved in the aWo rebirth or the new direction dispute

Guest Tony149

Hey, MrZsasz... you suggested moving the SA spot to Calgary... name the arena? Or somebody name an arena in Calgary.

Guest Tony149

I would like to know who's writing what for AM II. Who is writing these matches:

AS vs. AP - Written by ?

BPP vs. #1 contender winner - I assume BPP will write this.

Purist vs. SM - Written by SM

SS vs. Tony - Most likely by SS

Jingus vs. Mario - I assume Mario

Reject vs. MrZsasz - Written by?

TK vs. Andrew - Written by ?

Guest Plushy Al Logan

I'am now requesting a Sunday Night Heat match, it's basically a jobber squash before the real event.

So I assume that no one wants to particpate n my Survivor Series match, I have a back up plan just in case it doesn't go through.

Guest Tony149

Since BK3 vs. Dream Machines is set for AM II... who is going to write it?

All matches due by March 28th.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I'm writing my match against Reject. I'd like someone with experience at writing big PPV matches to help out a little on the "epicness" of it.

Guest Angle-plex

I suppose I should write Sault vs Agnes. I promise it will be better than my *last* effort.

Guest Tony149

Good. The show is already looking more organized than ZH, as we have writers set for all the matches except BK2k3 vs. Dream Machines.

BPP... I think you've written most of our big PPV matches, so help MrZsasz.

Sign in to follow this