TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest lapola2k3

2nd generation

Guest lapola2k3

i think russo can make em work if he keepz it simple ,and just let's them try to relive there fathers past glories ,ya know something light-hearted but not too stupid or goofy like misfits in action. I think it's clever and they should just put em out there and they got material for months. All they have to do iz not shove it down people's throats.

Guest RedJed

Just watch, we'll see BG James join the group as their leader.

Its too early to say if it could work, but as of now I will say probably not because all three of those to me have a "get out of the ring" kind of appeal (or should I say lack thereof) so I don't see how it will get over with the crowd.

Guest JHawk

Eh, I dunno. AN angle like this might be a decent idea, but when the best of the group is Brian Lawler, I think you're asking for a miracle. With the right talent, yeah, it might work.

Guest Slapnuts00

I think it's extremely clever, which is why I suggested it before. It can work if they keep it simple, but I know if these 3 are strong enough on the mic (let alone in the ring) to make it work...but we'll see...

Guest JHawk

David Flair can talk? I thought he just kind of babbled incoherently to his pet lead pipe.

Guest RedJed
david flair can talk when he wants to,remember when he was in new blood.

Yeah I remember that, and all I can remember is either his father or else Russo holding his hand through promos basically.

He's fucking awful on the stick, he had a sit down interview a few weeks ago on TNA and was horrendous.

Lawler's all right, but Flair and Watts? Well, I've never actually seen Erik Watts wrestle, so I can't comment on him, but Flair is somewhere between mediocre and bad. I know he's not a big name in any way, but couldn't they have gotten Jamie Dundee (AKA JC Ice) instead of Watts?

Guest Galactic Gigolo

I think there's one thing you must remember...

ERIK WATTS WILL RAPE YOU!

That is all.

Guest tank_abbott

Is that just a joke for the sake of a joke, or is there a story behind that line?

Guest Galactic Gigolo
Is that just a joke for the sake of a joke, or is there a story behind that line?

Just a joke from the old X-Entertainment.com forums. Whenever there was someone who didn't really seem that tough, yet tried to act like he was the man, we'd always say that he'd RAPE YOU!