TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Banky

Daniels at OVW Camp

Guest Joejigatame
They may not be as big as WCW was...but it's silly to think that someone of the importance of Vince McMahon doesn't know about them and any other little organization floating around.

They're not even as big as ECW was when business was bottoming out. I'm sure Vince is aware of TNA, he mentioned them on Byte This once, but I seriously doubt he has any concern about them. If he did, he wouldn't be releasing some of the so-called 'bigger' midcarders like Raven and D'Lo.

I can't see Daniels signing though, they usually follow up on ex-developmental talent, so American Dragon is more likely. I can't see any X-Division guys being signed anyway, since most of the Cruiserweights they have are better anyway.

Guest The_Radical

Daniels and Low Ki and many other X-Division wrestlers certainly do deserve a shot on the biggest stage of them all, but as I said in another post about Kid Kash, they would just be horribly misused by Vince and his staff. At least in TNA they can shine on their stage, even if it is pretty small in comparison to WWE's.

Guest jessecartieri

Oh goody, another one will be sent to the WWE Brainwashing Department (aka OVW) where he will be subliminally shown images of main event spinebusters until he gives in and conforms to WWE Main Event Style