Tag Divison:

Infernales

MWC

Originals

Dream Machines

Boogie Knights 2K3

I'd say that division is hopping.  :)

Faces of Fear maybe

Mario, I'm trying to tell you, we aren't letting non-poster characters wrestle, save for the squashes and parodies we occasionally do. We need to fit 30 some odd posters into each show, there is no room or need for the random characters anymore.

Guest Plushy Al Logan
Tag Divison:

Infernales

MWC

Originals

Dream Machines

Boogie Knights 2K3

I'd say that division is hopping. ?)

Faces of Fear maybe

Mario, I'm trying to tell you, we aren't letting non-poster characters wrestle, save for the squashes and parodies we occasionally do. We need to fit 30 some odd posters into each show, there is no room or need for the random characters anymore.

I'll just save them for beatdowns.

Note to self: Track down Zack,a dn kick his ass! :P (No one, corrects me!)

Another note: Revise own wrestling moves. :cheers:

One more note: Gain ownership of this fed, and force everyone to job to Test.

Guest Zack Malibu
Tag Divison:

Infernales

MWC

Originals

Dream Machines

Boogie Knights 2K3

Faces of Fear maybe

I'm quite easy to find, but I warn you, I come from a large Italian family. Draw your own conclusions :).

And you actually think you'd get ownership of a fed after what Kevin Sullivan did to WCW as a simple booker? Puh-leeze!

Guest Plushy Al Logan
Tag Divison:

Infernales

MWC

Originals

Dream Machines

Boogie Knights 2K3

Faces of Fear maybe

I'm quite easy to find, but I warn you, I come from a large Italian family. Draw your own conclusions :).

And you actually think you'd get ownership of a fed after what Kevin Sullivan did to WCW as a simple booker? Puh-leeze!

Damn! There is no known Itaians in my area.

Guest Anglesault
Tag Divison:

Infernales

MWC

Originals

Dream Machines

Boogie Knights 2K3

Faces of Fear maybe

Nicer than how I would have put it. HMM. Zack, I'm adding a new job to your current responsibilities. I'll tell you want I want to say, and you make it civil.

Guest Zack Malibu
Tag Divison:

Infernales

MWC

Originals

Dream Machines

Boogie Knights 2K3

Faces of Fear maybe

Nicer than how I would have put it. HMM. Zack, I'm adding a new job to your current responsibilities. I'll tell you want I want to say, and you make it civil.

I like to get my points across calmly first. However, if the nice approach doesn't work, I get it across by any means necessary.

Guest Angle-plex

I'm not 100% sure who I am feuding with yet. Do BBP/Zack/AS/Tony have any plans or anything?

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Plex my character has a "deep-seated" and "mysterious" hatred of you.

But then again, who doesn't?

Guest Angle-plex
BBP/Zack/AS/Tony

I think so/Yes/possibly/Yes.

Oh no I meant do you guys have any plans for who I am feuding with. I know you guys are "out of my league". ;)

Guest Sandman9000
Maybe you should use evenflow and sandman as a team.

New feud. Me kicking the shit out of zsaszy every show.

Guest Zack Malibu
Maybe you should use evenflow and sandman as a team.

New feud. Me kicking the shit out of zsaszy every show.

Evenflow and Sandman, as a team?

Holeee...someone isn't up to speed on their history. I think we'd have to tranquilize both guys just to get them in the same room without killing each other.

Guest Mystery Eskimo

Agnes...If you dont have anyone to feud with after AMII we could do something...after all you do still hold the OAOMEF world title~!

Guest Angle-plex

Eskimo, I've heard that I'm feuding with everyone from Superstar to Mario to Zsasz, so I really don't know what's going on yet.

Guest The Superstar

No, it HAS~ to be Agnes vs. Superstar for a post-AM feud~! BUYRATES~ BUYRATES~ BUYRATES~

Guest Hot NewzWIRE~!

HOT NEWZWIRE~! vs. ZAC KATTACK NEED SOTO BE LIEK A 120-MONTH FUED ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! AND I WILL WIN EACH AND EVERY MATCH UCZ I M A HOSS AND ALSO LIEK POPICK SO I CAN WIN THE BLOWOFFFEUD LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Guest Tony149

Hot Newz, who's going to write your match vs. ZACK ATTACK? And don't forget the other match you're supposed to write.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

hot newz should win...he likes me

~!

no get on your knees!

Guest evenflowDDT
Hot Newz, who's going to write your match vs. ZACK ATTACK? And don't forget the other match you're supposed to write.

You've got HotNewzWIRE~! writing not one, but TWO matches? Shit, Tony, hope you've got the spelling and grammar checks ready :lol:

Guest Hot NewzWIRE~!

I M WRITING MY MATCH SO I WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!! BY COUTUOUT OR DQ ROFLMOA RLMFOAMFOAMROIAEJPIGJEPGOJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEH ONLY WAY ZACK ATTACK QWILL WINN IS IFF HE IS GAY AND TRIES TO HIUMP ME OR SOMETHING AND I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!! ROFLMOA OTNEOITJEWOA tjf-04e f4v4v

Sign in to follow this