TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

That was brief.....

By way of seeing KJP's Raw recap on the front page, I can take it Scott will no longer be cross-posting his Raw and Smackdown recaps on the Smarks? If that's the case, why the fuck is Brad Cawn still writing for the site? God knows KJP is competant enough to do both Raw and Smackdown by himself. Why keep someone like Brad around who's recaps are just plain horrible to read???

Guest AaronMarco

Haven't done one of these in awhile. Just having some fun...

By way of seeing KJP's Raw recap on the front page, I can take it Scott will no longer be cross-posting his Raw and Smackdown recaps on the Smarks?

I guess, you can.

If that's the case, why the fuck is Brad Cawn still writing for the site?

'Cause he gets hits from people who hate him as well as those who like him?

God knows KJP is competant enough to do both Raw and Smackdown by himself.

Yep.

Why keep someone like Brad around who's recaps are just plain horrible to read???

As evidenced by your anger, he's obviously a hot-button feature of the site.

Guest Scotsman
By way of seeing KJP's Raw recap on the front page, I can take it Scott will no longer be cross-posting his Raw and Smackdown recaps on the Smarks? If that's the case, why the fuck is Brad Cawn still writing for the site? God knows KJP is competant enough to do both Raw and Smackdown by himself. Why keep someone like Brad around who's recaps are just plain horrible to read???

Actually I really liked Brads recap this week.  Last week I was kinda like "whatever", but this week it really stood out.  I enjoyed the format as well as the content.

Guest Troy Maskell

I'm with Scots Brad wasn't that bad this week and I enjoyed reading his recap

Guest El Hijo Del Lunatic

Bah.

I think anybody who wants to write a RAW recap should write a RAW recap.  If Justin or Don or somebody decides to do a RAW review, and KJP, Brad Cawn, and Scott are all doing Raw reviews as well, who cares?  It's just another wrestling opinion - and since thesmarks.com IS a wrestling opinion page, let 'em bring the content, says I.

Guest El Hijo Del Lunatic

Ignore my stupidity.  Not the stupidity above, the stupidity of me posting it twice.

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

It's ok. Your stupidity is overshadowed at this moment because Judas's weirdness(and consequent stupidity) is flashing like a freaking nuclear bomb.

Guest EI Cubano

Lemme throw my name into the hat as really liking Brad's Raw Recap this week. This isn't a cut on him, but last weeks Raw recap was kind of an "off week" for him. If you go back through the "Last 50 Other" category at the Torch and read his stuff it is exceptional. I would highy recommend his Excess report of the show that DDP appeared on, AWESOME work. Looking forward to seeing more of it in the future.

Guest JAMES900

Brads recap was good this week as he didn't reley on the f word.  So I'm glad brad changed his style after last weeks effort.  And scotts recap is on the smarks main page so why all the fuss?

And scotts recap is on the smarks main page so why all the fuss?

Read KJP's Raw Recap. KJP states, in no uncertian terms, that Scott won't be recapping Raw anymore for the Smarks and that he would be doing the second Raw recap for the site from now on...

Guest RSPWFAQ
Read KJP's Raw Recap. KJP states, in no uncertian terms, that Scott won't be recapping Raw anymore for the Smarks and that he would be doing the second Raw recap for the site from now on...

You must have a pretty loose interpretation of "in no uncertain terms", because he doesn't say ANY of the above in that recap.

You must have a pretty loose interpretation of "in no uncertain terms", because he doesn't say ANY of the above in that recap.

Funny, then how do you explain the following?:

The recap's title "KJP Moves To Raw"

"Not that I'm going to turn back now, but this is not exactly what I was hoping for when I made this move."

"Next week: The re-wedding of the century. Or not."

Not to mention the heavily ambiguous "Hunh. Well I guess I'll just have to help myself then. What's one more person messing with the site anyway..." comment KJP wrote

Guest cowvindaloo

From last weeks SD recap:

"Next week: A massively front-loaded Raw, with Smackdown getting the leftovers again. Scott, can we talk...?"

Seems to me that KJP was just slightly fed up of the fact RAW was getting the top stuff, and SD getting the afterthoughts, and just fancied recapping a (supposedly) better show for one.

He never says that he was taking over for Scott, and the

"Hunh. Well I guess I'll just have to help myself then. What's one more person messing with the site anyway..."

comment to me, just seems to indicate "Hey, what's one more RAW recap, the more the merrier"

Geez Judas, no need to bust a blood vessel

Guest JAMES900

He still mad about this whole Hackmaster thing in fact I've already began a psychatirist fund for him.  Were up to .23 cent.