TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dace59

Create A (Blank)

Guest Dace59

Time to do a hit filled topic once again, and to kill some time.

Creat A (Insert anything wrestling related here)

It's a blanked creat topic.

From moves, to gimicks, to angles, to characters, to feds, to fued, to spots, to matches.

Anything really.

Let the mindless talking, and me saying that 'Yes, someone has done that move before' stuff start.

Guest Dace59

For anyone that doesn't know why he's asking, he needs it for his next SWF E-Fed Match (Shamless Pimp)

Get him on the top rope some how and snap him off and over.

Guest Nevermortal

I'm under the understanding that an Osaka Street Cutter is an Inverted Suplex to a Diamond Cutter.

Has anyone done it so they sit instead of lay out? If not, I'm CLAIMING IT! ;-)

Guest Nevermortal

Dang. Oh well, I'm still keeping it on my e-fed guy. Its a bad ass move.

Guest Dace59

It is a nice move. I like the Shotgun (Suplex to Stunner) better though, has more uses for spots.

And Tanaka and Mikey used it, so it ruled.

Guest Nevermortal

Pumphandle to Inverted DVD?

Or how about this submission:

Sitting on the back of his opponent, the attacker grabs the opponent's right hand with his left hand and brings it across the guys' neck, then with his right hand, he hammerlocks the man's left hand upwards, and wrenches back with both limbs.

I'm going through all the moves I've thought in my head here..

Guest Dace59

Pumphandle to Inverted DVD?

That would mean ducking and lifting them across your shoulders whild still pumphandling them really. Pretty hard. Move the Inverted around, and maybe.

The Submission is a Half GokuRaku and Hammer Lock Stretch/Clutch.

Havent seen it before.

Feel free to keep going through the moves.

Guest Nevermortal

Ooh goodie. I'm claiming the submission as my own then. I call it...The Aces High. MAIDEN!!!!

Ok, I think that's enough of my moves. Because others have been done before, unless no one's ever done a Somersault Rocker Dropper. I'm pretty sure that's done before.

Guest Dace59

\m/ Iron Maiden \m/

You never know, try some of the more interesting ones maybe.

Guest Nevermortal

Northern Lights Suplex to Sitting Powerbomb? (AJ Styles does the Backdrop Suplex to Inverted Powerbomb)

Half Hammerlock, Half Nelson German Suplex? I dunno if this is even possible without a lot of help from the guy taking it.

I had a sequence that I thought was never done before until I saw Jorge Estrada do it in TNA. A Rolling Fireman's Carry (ala Fit Finlay) followed by an Asai Moonsault off the second rope.

Guest Dace59

First one: Sitout Reverse Northern Lights Havent seen it myself. And AJ is ripping off CZW's Nck Berk.

Hammer Lock/Half Nelso Belly to Back Suplex: Been done, needs assisnts, nice and nasty.

RVD also used that spot (first time I saw him do it was Heatwave 2K)

And an Asai is a springboard moonsault to the outside.

Guest Dace59

This is one I've seen before, but never offically seen (Read, it was done my a Yardtard)

Kneeling Back to Belly Double Arm Double Leg Overhook Piledriver

The opp is hanging over the attackers back, facing the attackers back (facing same way as attacker)

The opps legs are Under the attackers arms (in the arm pits) and are hooked by the arms.

The opps arms are round the attackers thighs (so the opps hands are at the front) The attackers arms are reached down, locking/hooking the opps hands/wrists.

All four limbs are hooked, the attacker drops forwards onto his kness, opps head between floor and attacker BUTT.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Has anybody ever, essentially, sandwiched a guy's head between the backrest of a steel chair and the actual seat of the chair itself, via field goal kick?

Basically, the attacker unfolds the chair and places it on the ground. The attacker then places the receiver's head onto the seat of the chair from behind, sticking the receiver's head through the gap between the backrest and seat of the chair. The attacker then backs up, and field goal kicks (strong low kick, similar to a quick kick to the nuts {for those that don't know American Football terms, hence not knowing what a field goal kick is}) the bottom of the chair's seat. I always thought it'd be a cool spot, and it might've been done in CZW or Big Japan or IWA M-S.

Dace, anybody ever done a DOUBLE-Cradle Piledriver? And I mean ACTUAL cradle, not just sticking your arm through the person's legs and locking wrists, but actually bending the opponent's leg at the knee. I've actually done this move when wrestling with a few buddies on my old futon once a few years back, and I've used it whenever I wrestle with friends. It's surprisingly safe if the person doing it lifts their knees up at even a 135-degree angle (so that the receiver's head is actually an inch or two above the ground, but the illusion of impact is created very well).

Guest Nevermortal

Ok. Asai is to the outside, Quebrada is one on the inside, right? If so, I'm referring to the Quebrada.

Guest Dace59

That first spot is nice and sick.

I've seen spots like that (just the head between the two parts) and doing a move onto it, hitting it with another chair, but not like that.

Second one: Well, Aja Kong does a Double Leg Piledriver (hooks both legs behind the knees)

It sounds like what you're descing.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Dace, that move you just described sounds eerily similar to the Storm Cradle Driver, albeit not all that alike (but similar in the way it would probably appear).

Another move (I've seen Jerry Lynn do a version of it, but not the same move exactly)

Reverse Gory Guerrero Special Double-Underhook Knee-Drop Facebuster/Pancake

• The attacker lifts the opponent into a Reverse Gory Guerrero Special (Vertebreaker/Kudo Driver position).
  • The attacker, hunched over a little bit to balance the weight, quickly leans back so he's standing up straight, keeping his opponent's arms locked under his (the attacker's) armpits.
  • With the opponent falling backwards, the attacker drops to their knees, not releasing the opponent's arms until the last split-second before impact with the mat.
  • Thus resulting with what appears to be a Pedigree, only the opponent is behind the attacker.
EDIT: And yes, Dace, that is the move I'm describing. But would the term "Double-Cradle" be more appropriate than "Double-Leg," as the legs are actually being cradled?

Guest Dace59

Quebrada is Any springboard Moosault.

An Asai is a Sprinboard Moonsault/Quebrada to the outside.

Name after Ultimo Dragon (Asai being his real name of course)

Guest Dace59

The Move is desc is nothing like the SCD (I've seen both)

And that've a nice spot.

Another verson is a the Vertebreaker/Spinng Kudo Driver to Tomakize/Unprettier

Guest razazteca

Has anybody ever done a Half-Crab then bridge for a chin lock?

It would look like the move Eddy Guerrero does with the Deathlock + Chinlock move but with a legbar.

Guest Dace59

Mmm.. interesting.

It rings a bell to me.

If you have a flexible enough of, it should be easilly doable.

Guest Nevermortal

Straight Jacket Vertabreaker? This would be haaaaaaaaaarrrrddd to set up and do without killing a man.

Guest Dace59

Been thought of before.

Dunno if it's ever been done.

Set it would be easy. Just straight jacket them, head between legs, stand up, and hold on tight to their arms.

Guest Nevermortal

I got a cool spot.

It'd be in a tag team match. Two partners are back to back, kneeling. The other team hits Stereo Shining Wizards. Gotta love it.

Guest razazteca

I was thinking if Lance Storm would use the rolling half crab move the momentem would allow him to use the chinlock.

A rolling liontamer would also kick ass, with it ending up in the standing position.

Guest Dace59

Neat idea for the set up.

Rolling LionTamer/Crab spot: Catch opp off whip, Rolling Crab, stand up, Catapult over, hold onto legs, roll over ala rolling crab. Repeat as you want.

Guest Nevermortal

Electric Chair DVD?

I think this may have been done but I forget where.

Guest Dace59

In what way:

As a Double Team, throw them forwards off your shoulders onto Parnters for a DVD.

Or just throw them up, twist, and let them land across your shoulders for the DVD?

Guest Nevermortal

Ah, here we go, I knew I had seen it before.

Someone named "The Arsenal" from the IWS (they came in for CZW's TOD) does it. He puts them on his shoulders sitting then drops to the side in a DVD motion, putting them on the canvas. Its very sick looking and dangerous, because the opponent's not protected at all. I wish I had a clip, but the site was renovated and they neglected to leave the clip of the move on there.