TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nanks

XXX as tag champs

Guest Nanks

I know Ki and Skipper and good and take the tag belts to another level as far as opening the doors to X-Div teams, but with Low-Ki constantly back and forth from Japan, is it really the best thing for the division?? I think we need something new from the AMW v Church feud for the belts, and Lord knows the Harrises should NEVER EVER wear championship belts, so who gets them to keep the division rolling??

Guest CoreyLazarus416

They're currently using a time-tested angle the garner heat for both XXX as heels and for the upcoming AMW/XXX encounter by making it apparent that XXX are ducking AMW with the 30-day rule on defenses (ie. a champion needs to only defend his/her title once every 30 days). I see nothing wrong with this.

Although, yes, I think more tag teams should be brought in to help get the tag division going.

Guest Zack Malibu
I wish XXX was more stable, but what can ya do? Hotshots are apparently back and they should bring back Divine Storm to mix it up.

Eh, I wasn't that impressed with Divine Storm as far as the NWA goes. If they want a good, powerhouse team that could hang with the X guys, they should look at Da Hit Squad. And for Konnan's lucha angle, why not get Psicosis and Super Crazy in as a team, or just Psicosis and Juvi? Sure the S.A.T's are in the stable, but maybe since they "failed" Konnan, he can push for another team to do his work also?

EDIT:Also, the Hot Commodity team of Julio Dinero and EZ Money would be good as well.

Guest The_Radical
I wish XXX was more stable, but what can ya do? Hotshots are apparently back and they should bring back Divine Storm to mix it up.

I also didn't really see much in Divine Storm and The Hot Shots are too spotty. They really need to work on their in-ring psychology. As far as XXX being tag champs goes, they're only holding onto the belts until AMW learns how to do that stupid double team move properly!!!

I don't know what the hell that move is. Is it some secret weapon that actually hurts? Or do they just mess it up every time? Are they supposed to do that thing where the opponent is propelled straight back up and then slams down? Cuz I'm pretty sure they would fix it by now.

Guest The_Radical
I don't know what the hell that move is. Is it some secret weapon that actually hurts? Or do they just mess it up every time? Are they supposed to do that thing where the opponent is propelled straight back up and then slams down? Cuz I'm pretty sure they would fix it by now.

Lord knows what the hell that move is but it certainly doesn't look painful and seems botched everytime. If they actually think that they're doing it right then the damn road agents at TNA should have their heads examined for not noticing the pointlessness of it. I actually look forward to "the move" every week, just to see how badly they'll screw it up this time.

The Radical has spoken.

Guest tpww7

If XXX were there each week, it would be a great idea. Them showing up every month is not.