TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gert T

Role of Flair

Hey just watching No Mercy on DVD, and realized how much Flair has been entertaining out there as a manager. He seemed to work harder than both Shawn & HHH at Armageddon and was the only person people cheered for in the HHH-Steiner matches. My question is HHH only seems to have him to compare how great he is to a legend like Flair. Because of this should Flair only manage Orton & Batista? I am glad he is not wrestling anymore because the Jericho & RVD matches were mediocre at best, but is he just wasting his time with HHH?

Guest Your Olympic Hero

He adds life to the eternally dull HHH matches. Keep him.

Guest Lightning Flik
He adds life to the eternally dull HHH matches. Keep him.

Amen. I'm sorry but I'd rather there be life to Criple H's matches, and Flair's the only way to get it.

Guest Sakura

He should just go away forever. Managers are dead and he can't cut a coherent promo...

Guest papacita

Flair's a great manager, but HHH doesn't need him. Shit, half the times I forget he's out there during HHH's matches.

Guest Army Eye

HHH idolizes Flair, and Flair loves HHH too. There was never any real point to teaming them up; I think it's just something they asked for and got, and Flair had nothing else to do anyway.

Guest Steviekick

Oh man. Poor Ric Flair. He's stuck in manager hell forever just because HHH likes him. Why couldn't HHH have idolized Fred Ottman? Now HE would make an awesome verteran adviser for HHH

Guest Brian

The only good that can come out of this is that Flair and HHH eventually split after Trips drops the title, and Flair wins one in Charlotte and announces his retirement for good; without a HHH "get his heat back" segment to ruin the final, lasting moment. Unfortunately, they've done too many retirements and comebacks for it to mean as much, but it should be worth something for a WWE audience.

I always thought or hoped Flair was setting him up for a turn and one match deal since HHH was telling him how washed up and how the game has passed him by back at Unforgiven, but I agree, strictly a one shot Raw deal, oh and going back to my original thread, I guess coming out only Orton & Batista is out for awhile!

Guest Redhawk

I like the idea of Flair getting one last win, over Triple H, in Charlotte or just North Carolina in general. But I think in the name of "putting over younger talent" or "passing the torch" or whatever they wanna call it, HHH would get his heat back. Maybe leave Flair beaten up in Shawn Michaels post-SummerSlam fashion.

But then again, I'm pretty sure Flair will win his last match via a figure four. And I don't think HHH will tap out to anyone for the rest of his career.