TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Angle-plex

A Suggestion.......

Guest Tony149

I don't think this sounds like trouble. I think it's the language being used, everybody has a different interpretation of what the "rules" are... Although we never really had any rules in the first place. If we're going to change anything, we better find out how, so we could explain things better for anybody who doesn't quite understand, and so we could start using it after AM II.

Guest Zack Malibu

I've almost always written my matches, and despite winning the ones that I have, I always try to put my opponent over as well. See the matches with Superstar from IZ, Mike Van Siclen, or even my recent outing with SP as proof. I don't feel that if you write your match, you're necessarily just putting yourself over. Heck, I wrote a match a while ago, between me, Eskimo and Agnes for Agnes' N.A. Title. Original booking had me winning, but I changed it to Agnes going over. And I wrote that match, too.

Also, you have to remember, we are talking about this on a computer. Words and attitudes can be and sometimes are misinterpreted. I can understand the stance of everyone involved in the fed. I just feel that the "organization" of the company is more of a suggestion box: We ask for input on the shows, on your characters, on the feuds, etc. The Pre/Post folder is just to toss these ideas around, and lay out rough drafts for shows. Like Tony said, there is no "dictatorship". And I personally don't feel the fun is gone, because I get a kick out of this place. Back when the original trouble had started, and I feared that BPP and Tony didn't want to be involved anymore, I offered to do anything I could to make the fed last. And I stand by that. I suppose you could say I'm "OAOAST 4 Life".

Guest Sandman9000

What about that all mighty and great trinity handsign you were bragging about to me then, BPP?

Guest Angle-plex

Trinity = We already know the whole damn storyline anyways. It's GAY~!

Trinity handsigns = Gay

Shit > Sandman

If everyone else is happy with the current system that you shouldn't change it. I was just looking through some old OAOAST threads and remembering how much funner it was (to me, at least) back then.

edit - Sandman is GAY~!

Edited by Angle-plex

Guest Zack Malibu

ABUSE OF POWER~!

Geez Sandman, didn't take you long to take your newfound power over to the dark side ;).

Guest The Superstar

Trinity? OMG What is this? Is someone spoiling something?!?

Oh yeah, Popick spoiled the whole angle last week~!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

;)

Guest Big Poppa Popick

hot news leaked it

and damn, people say I abuse power

look at sandie

Guest Hot NewzWIRE~!

TEH FUCK I DID~!!!!!!!!!1111111111111 FCUK U POP-IT IDIDN"T NOT TALK BOUT TRINITY! TEH ONLY TRINITY I NO IS IN DA MATRIX WHOM I FCUKED!!!

Guest Sandman9000
hot news leaked it

and damn, people say I abuse power

look at sandie

Bah, I haven't gone and fucked with character stats like you, BPP. (yet)

'Sides, with the handy-dandy "BALETED" button, I can fuck with y'allz and y'allz never know.

Guest Tony149

How can we make the OAOAST more fun again? The only thing that's different -- to me at least -- is we don't do as much whacky shit like in the "glory days." While it appears at times, that isn't used much. Which is because nobody writes it and because of added members where space has become important.

Funny thing: I think somebody suggested having two shows or something -- about three weeks ago, in Pre/Post-Production, I actually pitched a brand split. BPP & SM would of controled IZ; CWM & Zack would of controled HeldDOWN.

Guest Mystery Eskimo

A brand split would be kinda fun, if we had enough people to consistently write matches and cover it.

Guest Angle-plex

Tony everyone else seems to think the current way is fun. I personally liked the OAOAST as a parody e-fed more than the real e-fed we are now, but that's just me. If everyone else is happy with the current way, than keep it.

Guest The Superstar

Actually, for the roster split idea, we currently have (or, are using) 38 wrestlers, so that'd be a healthy 19/show.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

we are somewhat splitting already because we've had revitalization in 2 belts

Tag, X

along with the OaOasT belt

thats about 3 divisions right there

you know what im all in favor of?

bringing back the 24/7 belt and having wackiness with that...it might be a ton of fun

i like our parody aspect too, i think right now were looking at what we are after 1 year, and figuring out that we miss some of what we used to do

i had proposed to cwm that we run 3 regular IZ shows and then have a week off...whether to post whore or have a parody show...he liked that idea, but nothing came of it, i put that again out there

imho, the discussion we are having is very healthy cause were being civil :)

Guest The Superstar

How has the X-Division been revitalized? It's just a regular lowercard belt. When it started, you defended it in a specific match of the champion's choosing (me: 2/3 Falls, Sandman: KODM). Now it's just another title.

Guest Mystery Eskimo

38 wrestlers? holy crap, we used to have about 15-20, didnt we?

If all those are active and want to be involved every week we could do a roster split easily, yeah. The draft would be fun anyway.

Guest The Superstar

Well, that includes guys like CWM, Alfdogg and Thunderkid (who, by the way, is a champion, in case you 'forgot'). I mean, we could USE them as characters, but it's not like they can contribute anything.

Guest Angle-plex

The North American and X Titles are pretty much useless now. I guess I can be blamed for the NA belt sucking so bad, as can Thunderkid.

I think more attention should be given to develop mid-lower card feuds. Everyone seems to pay attention and have "epic" storylines for the main events, but the midcard and lowercard never has anything as interesting.

Guest Mystery Eskimo

Well, I think we should be getting the title of Thunderkid like now, but that just my opinion.

Guest Angle-plex
Well, I think we should be getting the title of Thunderkid like now, but that just my opinion.

Agreed. The belt should have come off of him a while ago.

Whoever is the champion should be taking control of that division. Thunderkid and Reject are champions, yet they never post here, which means those divisions are pretty much dead.

Guest The Superstar
Whoever is the champion should be taking control of that division. Thunderkid and Reject are champions, yet they never post here, which means those divisions are pretty much dead.

::Looks at Anglesault::

Guest Tony149

I still don't understand how we're a 'real e-fed' now. The only big difference between OAOAST then and now, is the fact the roster has gotten bigger. I want to see the 'glory days' come back, since I feel I'm the one who 'changed everything,' but I have no idea what that is. I want to say it's the writing, where people need to become more creative to capture some of those hilarious moments from the past.

Like BPP said, the fact that opinions are being expressed more--and in a civil matter--is a good thing.

As for the titles, I agree, we need to take the titles off TK & Reject. As a matter of fact, I had MrZsasz winning the X-Title at ZH because nobody had written his match yet, but he came up with an idea and BPP wrote the match.

Guest Angle-plex

No Tony, you didn't change everything. The OAOAST just kind of evolved into what it is today. I don't think the blame can be put on a single person here.

Guest Tony149
No Tony, you didn't change everything. The OAOAST just kind of evolved into what it is today. I don't think the blame can be put on a single person here.

You opened my eyes AP. Us so-called 'bookers' are really Evolution. BPP is HHH, Zack is Randy Orton, SM is a non-sucky Batista (sp?) and I'm Ric Flair. AS could be The Rock or some other star.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

gee if were doing a draft...then we need to make sure two things

1) shows are evenly stocked with people

2) that we know what everyone wants

3) and from that we do a draft show

Sign in to follow this