TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Longdogger_Pete

SJL Wrath Card - March 9, 2003

Guest Lightning Flik
I know that feeling. But I was more battling with my health IRL (still am) than having availabitility issues.

Ugh... Alright, you've got me beat by a definite long shot, so...

Yeah. I won't complain anymore.

:lol: I wasn't trying to compare. I'm just saying that in the last two years, I've had more problems with my health than is normal... Then again, all the abuse I've done to my body into over my life might have something to do with it.

You know: running into walls (meh, I slipped up), crashing my bike into telephone polls (just learning how to ride), falling down the stairs (something I used to do a lot about 3-4 years ago), and other stupid stuff. I'm very klutzick.

From those klutzick stuff, we get the following injuries in order of these past two years:

Tearing of soft muscle tissues in my back (1 year to heal to the point of nearly no pain, still recuping), massive contussions in right shoulder (lost usage of my arm for nearly two months), and damage of cartiledge or ligiment or both in my right knee (I'll most likely be having surgery after MRI confirms this; took me 6 years to get that MRI). But to top it all off, I just pulled a freakin' Criple H and planted my left foot wrong and have now pulled the ligiment in my ankle.

So the moral of this is, never, ever be worried about people finding out about your disease of klutzophobia. You must see a doctor immediately or you could end up with problems like me.

But to keep this thread on topic and not about my life saga of my body just doesn't like me lately; I must admit that this card looks so damned solid that I'm willing to bet that it'll kick the ass out of the SWF's latest card. :lol: Just kidding. Still should be a sweeter card.

Guest Lightning Flik

*trips LF over*

:D

*falls over and screws up the arm, yet again*

:firedevil: Oh thanks Crowe. Now I know who's been out jinxing my ass. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be getting my trusty flamethrower.

:gas: Crowe

Guest Freakish_Twist_Of_Fate
TV Title match has a new marker.

Hmm... Bizarre, yet... Tolerable.

(Watches himself get a 50 on TBS' scoring scale)

Nurgle... FUCK!

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins
TV Title match has a new marker.

Hmm... Bizarre, yet... Tolerable.

(Watches himself get a 50 on TBS' scoring scale)

Nurgle... FUCK!

But since you sent your match in 2 minutes late, you lose 12,000 points.

Guest Lightning Flik
But since you sent your match in 2 minutes late, you lose 12,000 points.

Dude, that's 2000 points more than I had to pay up for a no show.

Sign in to follow this