Sign in to follow this  
Guest NoCalMike

For all of you Christini Ricci fans out there

Guest NoCalMike

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-20031...101258,,00.html

Ricci spooky as lesbian

From ANTONELLA LAZZERI

in Los Angeles

CASPER actress Christina Ricci is set to shock fans with her latest role — playing the lesbian lover of a serial killer.

The 22-year-old beauty will appear romping starkers with co-star Charlize Theron in new movie Monster.

Christina, who found fame in 1995 film Casper as a little girl who makes pals with a ghost, admits Monster is packed with nudity.

She said: “I’m pretty f****** naked. My agent persuaded me to go for it. She keeps saying, ‘You have beautiful breasts’.”

Monster is based on the story of prostitute Aileen Wournos, who lured seven men to their deaths on Florida highways in 1989 and 1990.

Dubbed “The Damsel of Death”, she posed as a stranded motorist and hinted at sexual favours to get into victims’ cars — then shot and robbed them.

Charlize plays the part of Wournos, who was executed at 46 last year after a decade on Death Row. The film is due out next year.

Guest fazzle

Meh, I'm still waiting for the release of Prozac Nation. At least she wasn't anorexic and still had boobs when that was being filmed.

Guest razazteca

can't wait for it

At least she wasn't anorexic and still had boobs when that was being filmed.

what are you saying that she had reduction work done?

Guest Downhome

Oh my God. Christina Ricci is one of my favorite women ever as I've been obsessed with her since Casper, and Charlize Theron IS my favorite women ever in Hollywood. Yes, I'll be watching this, thank you.

Guest DawnBTVS

*lines up behind Downhome* Woohoo...I've always thought Ricci was one of the more underrated women when it comes to sexyness.

Guest godthedog

kick ass.

now, if she would just do a lesbian sex scene with thora birch...the screen would explode with quirky, cynical, eccentric, world-weary, beautiful-in-a-weird-way sexiness.

Guest fazzle
At least she wasn't anorexic and still had boobs when that was being filmed.

what are you saying that she had reduction work done?

No, it's just that when she lost a lot of her weight, she lost a lot of her boobs as well, since that's one of the first places to go.

Guest Eyeball Kid

I'm fairly certain she had a boob reduction; it wasn't just weight loss. A shame, really, as I found the old her (circa Buffalo 66) a lot hotter than she is now.

Guest razazteca

The only thing that distracts from her natural beauty is the huge forehead which at times gets exaggrated depending on her hair style.

Now if Ricci + Birch + Anna Paquin (X-Men Rouge) would get busy.

Guest godthedog

can anybody post some pictures to verify this decrease in titty size? i can't find any newer pictures of her.

Guest NoCalMike

I don't like her new glammy type image. I liked her before. Now I am in no way saying she needs to be a goth queen her whole life, but just accept the black hair and pale white skin and go with it. A lot of times now she appears to have 25 layers of gloss junk all over her face. That being said, I am still gonna see this flick. I am not sure if she had a breast reduction or not but she is definately a lot more skinny and looks more like a hollywood type now. I can say though, most women will tell ya when you lose weight and yer boobs stay big, they will be saggy and stretched marked and since Ricci is only 22 I am sure she doesn't want that, so maybe she just reduced them to a size more fitting of her new body.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

I am a much bigger fan of cushion-for-the-pushin' Christina, but hey, it's still her. Good enough for government work.

Hooray for boobage!

Now, if God will only bless me with similar lesbian nudity movies involving Eliza Dushku, Natalie Portman, and Alyson Hannigan ... well, I'll be a happy lonely man.

Guest Lethargic

It truly frightens me that there is more excitement over this 20 pound pumpkin head chick doing this nude lesbian scene than hot ass Charlize Theron doing this nude lesbian scene.

Guest Downhome

People, Christina is great and all, but Charlize is THE most perfect looking woman in the history of Hollywood. She has such a classic beauty, she's just perfect. Have it be her fully dressed or nude, I love her regardless. Just look at this (warning, perfection both clothed and nude ahead)...

Oh my God.

Speachless.

...how can you not just love her? She is perfect...

charlize035.jpg

...yeah, you get the idea, heh.

Guest Downhome
It truly frightens me that there is more excitement over this 20 pound pumpkin head chick doing this nude lesbian scene than hot ass Charlize Theron doing this nude lesbian scene.

Trust me, I'm MUCH more excited over Charlize. I was just letting everyone know my appriciation for the lesser loved Christina. Between the two, there is no contest at all, Charlize is tops over ANYONE in my eyes.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Well, there's also the fact that Charlize Theron already appears nude in about 18 different movies. The novelty factor's worn off.

Guest fazzle

Charlize is hot?

When did this happen?

Why wasn't I informed damnit?!

Guest NoCalMike
Well, there's also the fact that Charlize Theron already appears nude in about 18 different movies. The novelty factor's worn off.

Exactly. She is a South African beauty and all, but I have been waiting for Ricci nudity since I was approx 14 years old, hahahaha.

Guest Vyce

The really odd thing about this film is that anyone who has ever researched the actual Wournos case knows that Theron & Ricci are easily about 139 times hotter than Wournos and her chick ever were. And when I say that, I mean individually, Theron or Ricci, is alone more attractive than the original two combined.

That said, I have to argue that Theron is one of the most OVERRATED pieces of ass around. I just do NOT think she's as good as the hype.

Guest NoCalMike

Oh, is Christini Ricci still with/engaged/married/whatever to that guy she met when she was 17/18/19 and the guy was upper 20's. I sure hope not. I hate when upper-teen girls in the entertainment biz go off and get married to these cocksucker older men just to prove that they are more sophisticated when all it does is show they are typical girls of that age that want an older boyfriend I think Shannon Elizabeth did this too.....oh my, was that a rant?

Guest red_file

Why exactly does it make a difference who actresses date/marry?

Never really got the Ricci appeal. The whole Wednesday business was offputting for me.

I hate when upper-teen girls in the entertainment biz go off and get married to these cocksucker older men just to prove that they are more sophisticated when all it does is show they are typical girls of that age that want an older boyfriend

Yes, I too hate it when uber hot girls go out with older guys. It's lame and stupid and it makes me sad. I'm 21 and not famous - that should be enough for any famous hot girl.

Guest Mole
Well, there's also the fact that Charlize Theron already appears nude in about 18 different movies.  The novelty factor's worn off.

Exactly. She is a South African beauty and all, but I have been waiting for Ricci nudity since I was approx 14 years old, hahahaha.

When was she nude?

Ricci looks a lot skinner now then she used too, and her boobs look a little smaller.

Guest notJames

Her half-brothers grew up in the same town I went to university. In fact, her oldest brother Raf was in the Theatre dept. of the same school, and he sucked. No acting talent whatsoever. Kinda sucks when you have to rise to the level of your little half-sister.

Her next older brother Dante is very cool and laid back, albeit permanently stuck in slacker mode. He roadied for the Mexican Elvis impersonator El Vez with my friend Frank one summer. He doesn't talk about her all that much, and none of our friends really ask about her.

The common denominator: they all have the expansive forehead. You can play handball off of them. (Don't tell Dante I said that. ;) )

My two favourite movies of hers are The Opposite of Sex and Buffalo '66. I'm sure I'll add Prozac Nation and Monster when they come out.

Anyone care to recommend Pumpkin? I've heard it isn't that good.

Guest NoCalMike
Well, there's also the fact that Charlize Theron already appears nude in about 18 different movies.  The novelty factor's worn off.

When was she nude?

Ricci looks a lot skinner now then she used too, and her boobs look a little smaller.

Charlize Theron was nude in, Reindeer Games, 2 days in the valley, Devil's advocate,. That is all I can think of for now, but I am sure others can list more. Just go to www.cndb.com (celebrity nude database)

Guest notJames

She also appeared in the buff in The Cider House Rules. Man, Tobey Maguire is one lucky son of a bitch. First he gets to snog Charlize, then he's swapping spit with Kirsten Dunst in Spider-Man. And he's not even that attractive. Grrrrrrr…

As for Ricci, there's a naked booby video capture from Prozac Nation that's made the rounds for a while now. I'm sure y'all know where to look. Personally, I don't use the Internet for such prurient purposes. No, not at all… ;)