TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NoCalMike

For all of you Christini Ricci fans out there

Guest NoCalMike
She also appeared in the buff in The Cider House Rules. Man, Tobey Maguire is one lucky son of a bitch. First he gets to snog Charlize, then he's swapping spit with Kirsten Dunst in Spider-Man. And he's not even that attractive. Grrrrrrr…

As for Ricci, there's a naked booby video capture from Prozac Nation that's made the rounds for a while now. I'm sure y'all know where to look. Personally, I don't use the Internet for such prurient purposes. No, not at all… ;)

I don't know where to look, could you give me a link

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Well, I'd assume you can find it on Kazaa, or any other file-sharing thing. How's that?

Guest TheGame2705
It truly frightens me that there is more excitement over this 20 pound pumpkin head chick doing this nude lesbian scene than hot ass Charlize Theron doing this nude lesbian scene.

That line was fucking great. I think she's ugly no matter what she looks like.

Guest NoCalMike
It truly frightens me that there is more excitement over this 20 pound pumpkin head chick doing this nude lesbian scene than hot ass Charlize Theron doing this nude lesbian scene.

That line was fucking great. I think she's ugly no matter what she looks like.

Well considering Charlize Theron has been nude in every single one of her movies(just about). We needed a fresh nude body.

Guest notJames

Seriously. When are all those new young starlets going to show us the goods? So far, all we've had are:

Katie Holmes - The Gift

Mena Suvari, Thora Birch - American Beauty

Dominique Swain - New Best Friend

Kate Hudson - Almost Famous

Where are the Eliza Dushkus and the Rachel Leigh Cooks and the Jessica Biels? I want answers!

Guest NoCalMike

Eliza Dushka said it aint gonna happen. So in otherwords, wait a few years until she can't find work as a lead actress and her tits will be out.

Kirsten Dunst supposedly did go topless in crazy/beautiful but when her mom saw the rough cut she talked Kirsten into asking the director to cut it out.

Jessica Biel should be doing Nudity any day now, her non-7th heaven career has been pretty lame(besides Rules of Attraction which she played a whore).

Guest NoCalMike

Was originally slated to play the lead in Ghost World (2001), but by the time it was filmed she was too old for the part and had moved on to other projects. Thora Birch took over the role.

----------------------------------

I did not know this.........