TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The_Radical

AMW and The Double Team Move

Guest The_Radical

OK, they did it again last night and again it looked like they flubbed it. I don't know if anyone here knows what the hell that move is supposed to be but if someone can come up with a good (or humorous) description of what it is then I would be very appreciative. All I can think is that it's a move that's designed to make their opponents believe that AMW are a bunch of no-talent hacks who are easy pickin's, thus giving them a false sense of security and allowing AMW to hit some more botched spot moves to end the match.

The Radical has spoken.

*Ahem....*

Well, it SORTA goes like this....

AMW are in the ring, Harris whips whoever they're facing into the corner, and he hits chest first, like Bret Hart, but without so much impact. Storm then kicks his leg from behind so the guy takes a bump. AMW then get in front of the guy with each man holding one leg and roll while holding it. Now....this is either supposed to hurt or help their opponent get up quickly for some stupid reason. Either way, they ALWAYS botch this as their opponent just either doesn't move or takes FOREVER to get up.

Dames

Guest CoreyLazarus416

I think it's supposed to have the same effect as folding somebody in half, but it just looks bad.

Guest Sandman9000

I think I've seen something like it, when Mikey Whipwreck and Tajiri would each hook an opponent's leg with one of their own, and do a forward somersault, causing the opponent to do a backwards somersault and take a back bump. It sounds like that, only without the legs-hooking and the coolness.

Sandman, that's a nice move and the Hotshots did that one last night, I believe.

I think it's like that move with a guy sitting down and the opponent goes behind him, flips forward, and snaps his head forward too-just trying to as someone alluded to, fold him in half.

I think AMW should grab the legs and pull them apart instead.