TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
David Blazenwing

PROMO - A Friend in Need

The glass shattered as the alarms inside Kessler's Diamond Center blared and the police were alerted to the scene. Two thugs jumped through the window they broke and hopped into their car, then sped off.

The cops didn't attempt to pursue. They chuckled and said "Blazenwing's got this one. Let's hit Dunkin' Donuts!" As the villains sped farther from the scene, however, the police began to worry... where was he? The Blazen signal was awash in the sky, yet no Blazenwing. They almost got in their cars when there was a loud explosion and the thug's car was totaled. The thieves jumped out and as they did, Blazenwing was launched out of the Blazenmobile. He descended to the ground and proceeded to beat the hell out of the thugs, then tied them up. He took the stolen diamonds away from them and returned them to the shop.

The vandals who had perpetrated the diamond shop were now in custody. They were foolish, thinking they could escape the wrath of the superhero David Blazenwing. Of course, he almost hadn't made it to the scene.

Damn Blazenmobile... almost didn't start. Mind, it's pretty cold up in Wisconsin right now, but still, that unleaded gas was so cheap...

Now, David sat inside the Blazencave with no one but himself to blame. Maybe he should have gassed up the car before he left...

"You know, it's your fault you didn't make it on time. You're lucky you still caught them... the Mayor would have had your ass if you would've let them escape."

The soothing female voice made David turn around and smile.

"Hey Jen. How are things at home?"

Jen was David's superhero sidekick and lifelong friend. At the moment however, she didn't seem too friendly. She walked over to David and slapped him on the arm.

"Ow! What the heck was that for?" David rubbed his arm in pain as Jen grinned. He may be a superhero, but he wasn't impervious to pain... especially from an angry woman.

"David, you know EXACTLY what that was for... you left me behind again to go fight crime! Whay can't I come along with you? I AM your sidekick!" Jen stomped the ground in a tantrum-like fashion. She was really cute when she was angry, David thought to himself.

David sighed and looked into the distance, as if the walls of the cave itself would provide him with the answer.

"Look, Jen... I just worry about your safety." This was genuine, as David himself had almost been killed before.

"But I really want to help you, I really, really do!" This was alos genuine, mostly because she thought David was being unfair keeping all the action to himself. If she only knew how though it was to fight crime and wrestle for a big organization. Actually, that gave David an idea...

"Well... Hmm... How about this... You can be my manager in the SJL!"

"Your wrestling thing?"

"Yes... my "Wrestling thing". So, do you want to do it? I mean, it's not fighting crime or anything, but..."

"Hell yeah I'll do it! It beats sitting around here looking up info for you on the city's database!" She looked pleased with herself... she had actually won a fight. Of course, David thought to himself, she always won.

David started to walk away when his hand was caught by Jen. She spun him around and the two were caught in a passionate kiss. David grinned, blushed and jumped into the Blazenmobile, followed by Jen. They had to go... he had a lot of training to do before Sunday night if he was going to defeat Fosta.

Guest Crowe

Heh, decent promo - has a purpose, sets up your new manager.

She sounds hot, hook us up a photo, yo. ;)

Guest Crowe

:D

Well, just hook ME up with a photo... and we'll just keep it between you and I.

Wheee!

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

How about you send it to me in the mail, and I'll scan it....

Eh?

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
You guys are really desperate to see this picture, aren't you? :lol:

No...

...Hey, anyone else wanna pitch in $10 each so that we can get this guy a scanner?

- Taylor "Oh, And Excellent Promo, Too" Thompson

Guest Crowe

I'll pitch in $10.

If only just to avoid the wankstain covered scan I'm sure we'd have to see if he sent the photo to Spike.

You guys are really desperate to see this picture, aren't you? :lol:

No...

...Hey, anyone else wanna pitch in $10 each so that we can get this guy a scanner?

- Taylor "Oh, And Excellent Promo, Too" Thompson

lmao... ah, that's great. See, we actually have a scanner, but it isn't hooked up and I don't know how to do it, so I guess I'll just have to keep her all to myself! :headbang:

Sign in to follow this