TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chunk

Storm heading to TNA

Wonderkid Jonny Storm, who will be in Pittsburgh

tomorrow night wrestling for XPW, will make his Pay

Per View debut on Wednesday night's NWA-TNA show.

This match was originally booked for this past

Wednesday but last minute booking changes postponed

Storm's US national television debut to Wednesday

12th March.

FWA star Storm will join the X-Division and

Wednesday's match will be the first of three

contracted appearances in March and April following

Jeremy Borash's scouting of him at the XPW My Bloody

Valentine show at the Viking Hall last month where

Storm wrestled Juventud Guerrera in a rematch from

their XPW European tournament match at New Frontiers.

Doug Williams and Jody Fleisch are still scheduled

for dark matches on March 26th.

www.frontierwrestling.com

Its about time. As much of a Jonny Storm fan as I am, Jody Fleisch would kick all sorts of arse as the X division champion. There is no better flier in pro wrestling IMO. Mark my words.

For me, Doug Williams is also one of the top ten workers in the world at the moment, its about time he got some TV time.

ChUnK!

Guest j.o.b. squad

chunk the week after next is paul vault and the week after that is jodies debut on tna

Guest Slapnuts00

Is this guy any good?

We could have Johnny Storm, James Storm, Devon Storm, Quiet Storm vs. Ron Harris, Don Harris, Chris Harris and Ian Harris in one fun filled confusing match!

Guest BifEverchad
Is this guy any good?

We could have Johnny Storm, James Storm, Devon Storm, Quiet Storm vs. Ron Harris, Don Harris, Chris Harris and Ian Harris in one fun filled confusing match!

:wacko:

chunk the week after next is paul vault and the week after that is jodies debut on tna

Oh right. Sorry if my news is a little old then, I only just heard about it.

In answer to Slapnuts, yes Jonny is very good. But then I am a mark for anyone from this fair side of the pond :D

If you haven't seen Jonny Storm Vs Jody Fleisch from CZW: Best of the Best 2 then I can highly reccomend it. Those two steal the show and get a bigger ovation than the American winner Trent Acid, at the end ceremony.

Also, you can pick up tapes that are very good quality now from the new FWA store. HERE

The guy that produces the videos is just setting off into making them and is doing a very good job. Pick up British Uprising Part 2 and see him in action for yourself. Tell them Mark "ChUnK" the photo guy sent you :D

I also hear that some British workers could be heading stateside for the Ted Petty Invitaional later this year, so you could spot someone that will be making regular appearances in the US. (James tighe recently made it to the US for the OVW camp as well).

[/shameless promotion of the British wrestling scene]

ChUnK! :)

Guest j.o.b. squad

my news is old it is from back at the end of january when 1billionpopups anounced who was being brought into tna in the near future

quick question is paul vault any good I dont think i have ever heard of him before

Guest Space_Cowboy

Nice, Storm, Fleisch and Williams all rule, they would make great additions to TNA.