TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

The HeldDown! Thread

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

This is for the workers and production guys to get together and discuss the upcoming HeldDown! I know some people had concerns over the format; they can be answered here. Also this can be an outlet for anticipation over the debut of the new show, and the BE in general.

The Line-Up as of this date:

OaOasT HeldDOWN

Produced by Zack, Agnes, and Superstar

Commentators: Cole and Coach?

AngleSault

Reject

Ice

ZsasZ

K Money

SuperStar

Gladiator

AnglePlex

Dreamer?

TheSoleSurvivor

Alfdogg

The Dream Machines (LaParka, KingPK, and Shattered Dreams)

Boogie Knights 2k3 (KotzenJunge and Zorin)

The Originals (Shocker and Amazing Rando)

Guest Anglesault

And just so you guys know, in case for whatever reason, ZAS can't take care of the show, I'm there for backup. I'll also help supervise the show each week.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

just for the record, rosters are not finalized yet

:)

they wontbe until a week before the split, the first iz after am2 is when then split rosters becomes finalized...until then, youre welcome to change

Guest Tony149

Do you guys think we should give HD the General Discussion folder? I think we should so things won't get stuffed into this folder, and GD is hardly used anyway. IZ keeps this folder; General Discussion becomes OAOAST: HeldDOWN. Yes or no?

Guest Mystery Eskimo

Yeah, why not? They may as well have a little sense of importance before they get crushed by IZ.

:)

Guest Angle-plex
Do you guys think we should give HD the General Discussion folder? I think we should so things won't get stuffed into this folder, and GD is hardly used anyway. IZ keeps this folder; General Discussion becomes OAOAST: HeldDOWN. Yes or no?

Yeah, since the new general discussion can be the board right inside the OAOAST forum.

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

Why can't IZ take the GD Folder ?

Huh...Huh...?

Guest Tony149
Why can't IZ take the GD Folder ?

Huh...Huh...?

Simple - we're already using this one, and IZ is still the flagship show.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Puh-leaze. HD is going to OWN IZ's sorry ass, just like WWE's current "flagship program" gets owned.

Guest The Superstar

wh00~! HeldDOWN has the SPIRIT~ and UNITY~ that IntenseZone only WISHES they had!

April 10th, we'll finally find out that

HeldDOWN > IntenseZone

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Seriously, SS's idea for the long-awaited ZsasZ/AP program is going to own. And I'm gonna rule like Undertaker in 92.

HeldDown will own.

Guest The Superstar

To be fair, it was mostly AP's IDEA~!

HeldDOWN, beginning April 10th~~~~~~~~

Guest Angle-plex

Yes, the Zsasz/AP feud should be a classic~!

But if HeldDOWN gets our own folder, does the actual One & Only Anglesault Thread stay here in the IZ folder anyways? It probably should, so we can have HeldDOWN vs IZ wars in there.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

We're gonna need seperate mods for each show. And we're gonna have to have it set up so HD mods don't spy on IZ meetings and vice-versa.

Guest Angle-plex

We can't get seperate mods Zsasz. Zack, Superstar and I have been talking privatly for SURPRISES~ though, so the IZ people won't know ahead of time.

EDIT: Even though Zack won't tell us any of HIS surprises. ;)

Guest Tony149
But if HeldDOWN gets our own folder, does the actual One & Only Anglesault Thread stay here in the IZ folder anyways? It probably should, so we can have HeldDOWN vs IZ wars in there.

I was thinking the HD guys should create their own OAO thread, so they can do their shit there, meaning IZ & HD have their own "house shows" (One & Only threads) were they could invade, if you will.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I think both brands have to try to establish a different style of writing, because that's the only way they'll suceed. Maybe IZ should focus on great matchwriting and "booking-on-the-fly" while HeldDown goes for great promos and long intricatly planned feuds.

I'm just throwing out ideas, I never said they were GOOD ones.

Guest Tony149
I think both brands have to try to establish a different style of writing, because that's the only way they'll suceed. Maybe IZ should focus on great matchwriting and "booking-on-the-fly" while HeldDown goes for great promos and long intricatly planned feuds.

SS & AP will probably reject that, since they (at least SS) became outspoken on how they thought the direction of the OAOAST was changing. Plus: they want more of a "let loose, go wild" approach for HD - just read the first AnglePalooza or AngleSlam shows.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I didn't mean those specific examples, I only meant changes are in order.

Guest SP-1

I'd still need access to cards for graphics.

Which, I'm working on new vs. templates for IZ and heldDOWN~! and I'm going to make them very distinct. I also think everyone will be pleased with the AngleMania 2 graphics. :)

Guest The Superstar

***THIS JUST IN***

Once again beckoning to its old-school feel, the official theme song of OAOAST HeldDOWN! will be none other than "Hold Me Down" by Tommy Lee!

HeldDOWN! enthusiast Angle-plex was quoted as saying: "Kewl."

Guest SP-1

Whoever made the HD logo, could you send me that background you used for it?

Guest Big Poppa Popick

ummm

yeah so IZ will have good storylines too

the OaOasT thread should stay where it is at

Ive got an idea about shows though

can we turn general discussion into a folder with two folders, one for each brand?

this way we centralize that and keep the forum as the forum/general discussion stuff

and i do want both brands to communicate about stuff...I WANT to read HD and I hope they continue to read IZ...and i think everyone in both shows should provide feedback to the other

Guest Angle-plex
Ive got an idea about shows though

can we turn general discussion into a folder with two folders, one for each brand?

That would be "kewl". I'd like everyone to read both shows too.

Awesome Job, Spiderpoet.

Guest Mystery Eskimo

Great stuff SP.

I wish I was clever enough to do graphics n shit.

What programme do you use? Anything free and downloadable? :D

Guest Tony149

this way we centralize that and keep the forum as the forum/general discussion stuff

I guess that would work, if nobody objects to the two clicks they would have to make. We should do that when the time gets closer to doing the split.

Sign in to follow this