TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest realitycheck

SJL Crimson Card, March 13th!

Guest realitycheck

SJL Crimson for March 13th!

Due Date: Thursday, 5pm EST. No extensions, but of course.

Venue: The Rose Garden, Portland, OR.

Send Stuff To: TheBostonStrangler

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Please GIVE IT UP for your two NEW SWF'ers... MIKE VAN SICLEN and JANUS! *canned applause*

Enjoy it up top, guys. I'll miss trying to ruin your careers.

Card:

ELIMINATION TAG

TELEVISION TITLE #1 CONTENDERSHIP

"The Dark Rebel" Terry Wayne and John Duran vs David Blazenwing and Geddion

All four of these relative new guys are set to be fixtures in the Television Title division, with Omega Storm in their sights. Knowing this, CC has pulled out one of their more interesting match stipulations, hoping to get some relationships either sparking or to vein out. Mua'hahahahaha.

Rules: Standard tag rules, with DQ, countout, pinfall and submission applying. If you're pinned/submit, you're eliminated. Last two men remaining, be they partners or opponents, will be the no.1 contenders to the TV title. All four of you should write your own matches.

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: 5_moves_of_doom

SINGLES MATCH

Quiet Death vs Tryst

One half of the Drunk Off Your Ass match last show are cordened off and pitted against each other, one on one. Except, you know, not drunk this time. Both Death and the Sherwood Fable have encountered some recent setbacks, but the winner of this match could find themselves slingshotted into the thick of the TV title race... or perhaps even the Euro?

Rules: Standard singles match, you know the rest.

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: Thoth

SINGLES MATCH

TELEVISION TITLE

"Picture Perfect" Aaron Carpenter vs Omega Storm©

After over 8 months in a spider web covered box somewhere in the boiler room of the Gund Arena, the SJL TV title was (re)inagurated, with Omega Storm emerging victorious in a short tournament to decide the new champion. Meanwhile, the very first graduate of Mark Stevens "Bases Loaded" training center, Aaron Carpenter, has taken a string of hard losses recently, highlighting his green nature. Can "Picture Perfect" make a huge rebound by taking the TV title off of Omega Storm? Or will Storm, just wrapping up a big losing streak of his own, prove he's only getting started?

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

SINGLES MATCH

Christian Blackwell vs Manson

After a long hiatus, Manson returned on Wrath! Unsuccessful in his re-debut, however, Manson looks to into the win column, and re-gain the status he once had in the SJL, by getting the 'W' over the WHITE HOT Christian Blackwell. A matchup with possible future ramifications for the European and World divisions.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: Tod deKindes

SUBMISSION MATCH

EUROPEAN TITLE

"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins vs Sean Atlas©

Spike Jenkins has been in a place that was very familiar to him, not long ago: The ice cave. On a relative cold streak the past few while, one of Spike's recent wins came against Atlas, making him the only person to defeat Sean, insofar. Knowing this, JLCC has given Spike another oppertunity to beat Atlas... and this time reap, ahem, golden benefits. Of course, given Atlas's new status as a Magnificent 7 member, only one match stipulation seemed appropriate...

Rules: The first person to get their opponent to submit in any fashion will be declared victorious. There are no rules otherwise.

Word Limit: 5250

Send To: realitycheck

MAIN EVENT

WORLD TITLE MATCH

FATAL FOUR WAY, SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE

Janus vs Va'aiga vs Dace Night vs Mike Van Siclen©

GUEST REFEREE: Crow

And lo, on Wrath, MVS and Janus continued their in-ring feud, trading another win... as well as the world title, making Van Siclen the fourth(? Help me out on this, Pete.) man to become a two time! two time! SJL world champion! Of course, now he faces his toughest defense ever... not only against Janus once more, but Dace and Va'aiga, two men very hungry for SJL gold. What's more, to make things even MORE interesting, Crow has been added as the special guest referee! Bon appatite, fellas. As a note, considering their impending bumpage, I don't think either Janus or Mike want to win this match. But what do I know? I'm just the boss. Crow can write a match if he wishes.

Rules: Regular DQ, countout, and pinfall/submission rules apply. First pin wins.

Word Limit: 6000

Send To: TheBostonStrangler

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Zed, if you were a woman, or perhaps a hollowed out tree, I would have sex with you.

That's just how good of a booker you are.

- Taylor "Mmmmmm... Luuuummmber..." Thompson

Since I will be busy prepping for From the Fire - and the fact I will die if I have to write two matches - I won't be writing for this one. It's been good knowing you all in the JL, especially...well......heck, all of you. Hope to catch you all up in the 'WF soon.

Another thing - those writing the main event, try to include the animosity not just between Janus and Mike, but Janus and Crow too. ;)

You know, when the last few guys got bumped, Janus was the sole M7 member in the SJL, and a European Champion. One month later, he's movin' on up...

A bright future for Sean Atlas? I think so.

And yeah, there's a card. Um, Spike again... No big deal. He changed his character so it shouldn't be a bore to write.

And Storm, good retentions so far, good luck on this one.

Guest The Last Free Voice

so there will be two #1 contenders? or do the last two in my match fight eachother?

Guest Powerplay
so there will be two #1 contenders? or do the last two in my match fight eachother?

Yep, that's pretty much it. Write a winner, man.

EDIT: Sorry, I misread. Yes, there will be two #1 Contenders, and there will be a Triple Threat most likely.

how many #1 contenders will there be? I'm so lost.

how do I fairly pick who else to make #1 contender? this is hard. why can't I get a few more singles matches to get the hang of this first?

Guest Dace59

It doesn't matter about picking fairly.

Pick who you want, as long as you write it well.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Actually, Zed, Mike Van Siclen is the eighth man to become a two-time SJL World Champion, not the fourth.

The previous seven, in order, were: Mercury, Boston Strangler, Tom Flesher, Ash Ketchum, Renegade, CIA, and Judge Mental.

Guest Freakish_Twist_Of_Fate

Mmmmm... This is a gorgeous, GORGEOUS card! Very nice word limit on the TV Title match. I can have some fun with this one. :)

Guest Freakish_Twist_Of_Fate
Oh, so can I.

Yes, you heard me.

K.

(Just looks at K)

Hmm... Interesting. Watch for a promo soon. You'll like it particularly.

Guest Pa|adin

I love leaving things till the last minute.

Well, at least I have something so far. :)

Guest KingOfOldSchool

To think I was gonna try to shed my no-shower image.

Procrastination basically caught up with me (again). I woke up late today, when my plan was to try get up this morning, and write the last 3k or so of my match. Bleh.

Guest Death by Numbers

I apologize for not showing, I've done about 2500 words and were going to finish it today when I felt dizzy and had to be taken to the hospital.

Once again, I'm sorry.

DBN

Sign in to follow this