TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest oldschoolwrestling

Missy Hyatt to dance nude

Guest Miss Indy Queen

I met Missy at a 3PW show back in September. She looks horrible up close and didn't know if she was coming or going. It was sad to see her that way because I had her sign her book and we were going through the pictures in the book where she looked good and she kept saying how good she USED to look. Really nice lady but a little wacked out in the head.

As for Tammy, my god what happened to her VOICE!?!? It's soo deep it's scary!

Guest My Eyebrow is on fire
I met Missy at a 3PW show back in September. She looks horrible up close and didn't know if she was coming or going. It was sad to see her that way because I had her sign her book and we were going through the pictures in the book where she looked good and she kept saying how good she USED to look. Really nice lady but a little wacked out in the head.

As for Tammy, my god what happened to her VOICE!?!? It's soo deep it's scary!

The 3pw show with hennig and the truth? I wanted to go that one so bad to see this Killings cut a promo live to see what all the hype was about and I heard that if you simply kiss up to missy, tell her she was your centerford poster of choice, be really really sweet, and then spring on her that you used to masturbate to her...she'd be likely to blow you...

I'm into dominant women who know how to fuck - and I know missy can straight up ABSORB a dick...I'd pay for a shot of that pussy. I never made it up to the Diamond Cabaret in reading,I had a warrant for my arrest (tickets)...didn't want to risk it.