TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest dpac

Smackdown Results

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Why bother putting the three guys together with a new gimmick and making new music and video for them? To help Rikishi look stronger? HE NEVER LOSES!!!

Man's got a point. They constantly job every up-and-coming mid-card heel to him. If this weren't worked he would be getting title shots by now!

Guest BoboBrazil

*They did a backstage vignette where Brian Kendrick brought Stephanie McMahon flowers. He told her that he drove to the show from his home state of Washington and all his life he wanted to be a wrestler and he wants to be part of Wrestlemania in his home state.

*Backstage, Sean O'Haire was talking about how "tonight" is the Girls Gone Wild PPV and convinced Dawn Marie that she should Go Wild on Smackdown. After a commercial break, Dawn came to the ring and said that she was going Wild tonight, and took off her top facing Tazz and Michael Cole. The cameras shot her from the back. It appeared she may have been wearing pasties, but the effect was "awesome" according to young David.

*In a match to determine the top contenders for the WWE Tag Team championships at Wrestlemania XIX, The Guerreros vs. Chris Benoit and Rhyno went to a no-contest when Team Angle attacked both teams and laid them out.

Guest Sakura

So Jazz vs. Victoria vs. Trish and Guerreros vs. Benoit/Rhyno vs. Team Angle has the exact same build up and reason behind it?

And how can Benoit be in the tag title match AND fight Angle at WM? But if he's not then who is?

Guest JMA
*Backstage, Sean O'Haire was talking about how "tonight" is the Girls Gone Wild PPV and convinced Dawn Marie that she should Go Wild on Smackdown. After a commercial break, Dawn came to the ring and said that she was going Wild tonight, and took off her top facing Tazz and Michael Cole. The cameras shot her from the back. It appeared she may have been wearing pasties, but the effect was "awesome" according to young David.

It's good to see O'Haire back. But why the hell do cameras always shoot from the back? Stupid UPN anti-nudity policy...

Guest RedJed
And how can Benoit be in the tag title match AND fight Angle at WM?

Fight Angle? I'm guessing you mean Lesnar.......

But that could still happen, Benoit could pull double duty, its not like it hasn't ever happened before. Shit even Benoit himself pulled a double bill a few years back on a ppv if I remember right.

Guest eiker_ir

Benoit did it at Judgment Day 2001, fought Angle in a 2 out of 3 falls match and then in a tag team turmoil with Jericho....

Guest Sakura

But that could still happen, Benoit could pull double duty, its not like it hasn't ever happened before. Shit even Benoit himself pulled a double bill a few years back on a ppv if I remember right.

Yeah, he could. He did double duty at Judgment Day 2001.

Still it would be kind of weird for someone to be in a tag title match AND a WWE title match.

Guest NoSelfWorth

Yeah, he could. He did double duty at Judgment Day 2001.

Still it would be kind of weird for someone to be in a tag title match AND a WWE title match.

Yeah, but it would put him over, in that they can say how Benoit wanted it so much, he was willing to wrestle in two hard matches in the same night to get his dream.

Guest Choken One

Dude...They haven't confirmed The Tag Three way...However...

Choken Thinks Surprise =Goldberg.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I expect to see Goldberg only if he's agreed to job to Lesnar. And if Vince convinced him to waive that big demand then...

Vince = Evil Genius

Guest tpww7

Backstage, Stephanie McMahon ordered Team Angle to defend their WWE Tag-Team titles against both Rhyno & Chris Benoit AND Eddie Guerrero & Chavo Guerrero Jr. at WrestleMania 19 since they screwed with the number one contender's match moments ago. Wonder where they're headed with Brock Lesnar then? This should be interesting!

Guest BoboBrazil

They aired a video package on Hulkamania. Vince McMahon said that he created Hulk Hogan and he was hurt when Hogan left to go to WCW and that Hogan was in for a real fight at Wrestlemania. They announced there will be a contract signing between Hogan and McMahon on next week's Smackdown.

John Cena did another anti-Brock Lesnar promo.

WWE Cruiserweight champion Matt Hardy challenged anyone to a non-title match as he won't defend the belt until Wrestlemania. A masked wrestler named The Pittsburgh Penguin challenged him. During the match, The Penguin was revealed to be Brian Kendrick. Kendrick won the match via countout.

Guest tpww7

Matt Hardy vs. Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick did the gimmick where he dressed like the local sports team mascot as he came out dressed like a big Penguin. They're in Pittsburgh, hockey team, Pittsburgh Penguins. Get it? Matt Hardy was challenging anyone who wanted a non-title match against "the Cruiserweight champ" as he will no longer defend his coveted title until WrestleMania against Rey Mysterio. Kendrick won the bout when Matt Hardy left the ring.

Winner via countout - Brian Kendrick

Video mongtage for Hulk Hogan aired. Vince McMahon came out and said again how he created Hulkamania and will destroy it at WrestleMania. He said Hogan turned his back on him and tried to put him out of business with the man he hated most, Ted Turner. He said next week on SmackDown! there will be an official contract signing between McMahon and Hogan for their "fight" at WM.

Guest UndertakerHart

What about Hogan at WM 9? He fought Money, Inc. with Brutus Beefcake and lost by DQ then beat Yoko by pinfall.

Guest Human Fly

I hope it's not Goldberg, but honestly I don't see what else they are building too at this point.

Guest EricDraven
What about Hogan at WM 9? He fought Money, Inc. with Brutus Beefcake and lost by DQ then beat Yoko by pinfall.

Yeah, but that Yokozuna match was like a minute long if I remember correctly. It was nothing.

Guest Nobody in Particular

I wouldn't exactly call that title win a match.