TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheBostonStrangler

SJL Metal Card (3/18)

Guest TheBostonStrangler

SJL Metal for Tuesday, March 18th, 2003!

Due Date: Tuesday @ 5 PM. The usual “no extensions” jive.

Venue: The Centrum Center in Worcester, Massachusetts!

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

OPENING PROMO

DACE NIGHT SPEAKS!

[Metallica]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXIT MVS AND JANUS (has a ring to it, doesn’t it?)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENTER NIGHT!!!!!

[/Metallica]

Dace Night finally triumphed on Crimson, taking the title away from the departing Mike Van Siclen and his Aussie pal Janus (who can be seen on SWF From the Fire this Sunday! (Y) @ cheap plugs!) Dace Night is the new king of the mountain in the JL, and he has the opportunity to speak on any subject he chooses. What does Dace have planned for us? Tune in as we kick off our broadcast in the most exciting way possible: Dace Night on the stick!

SINGLES MATCH

Fosta vs. “Picture Perfect” Aaron Carpenter

Description: Fosta didn’t even appear on the last show, and Aaron Carpenter continued the hard learning curve of a new SJL superstar, as he joined the ever-growing line of victims to Omega Storm and his SJL TV Title. These two men look to reverse their current trends and get a big win to start Metal off with a bang!

Rules: Straight singles match. DQ/countout in effect.

Word Count:3400

Send To: Thoth

HARDCORE MATCH

Geddion vs. Quiet Death

Description: Geddion and Quiet Death both lost on Crimson. Geddion teamed with the recently-departed David Blazenwing, and fell to the team of Terry Wayne and John Duran, while Quiet Death continued on his losing streak, dropping to Tryst in a hard-fought battle. These two men square off in a similar situation to the preceding match, but with a little spice thrown in. The powers that be have decided to make this a Hardcore Rules match, where just about anything goes. Time to see who wants it more.

Rules: Hardcore rules. Pinfall/submission counts anywhere inside the building. No DQ/countout.

Word Count: 3650

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

TV TITLE TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

Omega Storm© vs. “Dark Rebel” Terry Wayne vs. John Duran

Description:John Duran and Terry Wayne proved that they could work together, as they triumphed on Crimson, winning a big tag team match to earn their spots in this match. However, after Duran got the winning pinfall, he attacked Terry Wayne out of nowhere. Can Duran manage to co-exist with Wayne in the ring and still take home the SJL TV Title, his first SJL gold? Will Omega Storm win again and continue his hot streak? Or will he be looking to move on to loftier goals?

Rules: The winner is the first man to score a pinfall/submission. The champion does not have to be involved in the decision to lose his belt. DQ is in effect, countout is NOT in effect.

Word Count: 4000

Send To: 5_moves_of_doom

SINGLES MATCH

Kaine vs. Manson

Manson has dropped his first two matches since returning, although, in fairness, they were to Sean Atlas and Christian Blackwell, who are far from the easiest opponents. This time, he supposedly, gets a break, as he welcomes a “new” arrival to the SJL, Kaine. Kaine is a highly-touted JL prospect, and big things are expected of him. Can Manson break his losing streak, or will Kaine “start off” his SJL career with a big W to capture early momentum?

Rules: Straight singles match. DQ/countout in effect.

Word Count: 4000

Send To: WrestlingDeacon

#1 CONTENDERSHIP TO THE SJL EUROPEAN TITLE MATCH

Christian Blackwell vs. Tryst

SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE: Sean Atlas

Description: Sean Atlas needs some challengers for the SJL European title. And since JLCC noticed the effort put in by these two men last week on Crimson, they’ll get a chance to compete for the European Title. However, Sean Atlas and Tryst had a rather “interesting” confrontation on Crimson. How will these two get along, and what’s gonna happen when Blackwell is added to the mix?

Rules: Sean Atlas is the only legal ref for this match. Win by pinfall/submission. DQ/countout in effect. Sean can write a match if he really wants to, but it’s unnecessary. Just enjoy the show off.

Word Count: 4200

Send To: realitycheck

MAIN EVENT

#1/#2 CONTENDERSHIP TO THE SJL WORLD TITLE

LOST AT SEA II

Crow vs. Va’aiga vs. “Hollywood” Spike Jenkins

Description: With the departure of Mike Van Siclen and Janus to the SWF, the main event of the SJL has been thrown wide open. Dace Night has already claimed his spot on top of the SJL, and now Crow, Va’aiga, and “Hollywood” Spike Jenkins are looking to solidify their spots on top of the card as well. These three men are all looking for a shot at Dace Night’s SJL World Title. Two men will walk out of Boston with that shot. The other one is gonna be REAL disappointed. However, these two men that walk out with title shots will have earned it, as they go back to the gimmick match that started MVS on his rise to the top of the SJL: Lost at Sea. Will another JL superstar use this match as a similar launching pad? Or will Dace Night make the 45 minute drive from Worcester to Boston to play a hand in this matchup? Only one way to find out….

Rules: The three men will board the U.S.S. Constitution, an 18th/early 19th century warship made of wood, which is anchored in deep water in Boston Harbor. The three men will fight on the boat. The first man thrown off the boat and into the water receives nothing. The second man thrown into the water gets the #2 contendership to the SJL World Title. The winner walks out with the #1 Contendership to Dace Night’s title. After he fights Dace, the #2 contender will fight the winner of that match for the World Title. Understand? Good. And one other thing: If someone who receives one of the contenderships doesn’t happen to write for this match, that contendership is null and void. So you’d better all write.

Word Count: 6450

Send To: TheBostonStrangler

Guest Death by Numbers

What losing streak? For real, I dont remember of losing 4 in a row.

I lost my first match (Didnt like it) The second and Third match there was NO DAMN RESULTS!!!.

And I lost my last match via no show (Medical reasons).

So technically I am 1 - 1 -1 - 1

1 win (For the show that wasnt put up)

1 lost (my first match)

1 No show lost (Agaist Tryst, medical reasons)

1 NO DAMN RESULTS (Enough said)

SO, WHAT LOSING STREAK?

DBN

Guest Dace59

Has no word limit this time for me.

They're ment to be the top end of what you should write, but everyont takes to somewhere near the wire anyway.

Guest Angel_Grace_Blue

Massachusetts, huh? That reminds me, the ol' pirate crew was clamoring for some shore leave, so I allowed it, and they chose Massachusetts of all places. And by my watch, which I stole from an old lady, they should be pulling into port around the same time of the show. Perhaps they'll decide to board the Constitution... nah, they just want the cheap booze and even cheaper hookers that Massachusetts, especially TBS's house is known for.

Guest Freakish_Twist_Of_Fate

(Ponders the ways to destroy two people in one match)

You know, I almost -wqant- to lose, so maybe I can climb the ladder... But... This belt looks so damn -GOOD- around my waist!

Decisions, decisions... Ugh.

Guest Lightning Flik
(Ponders the ways to destroy two people in one match)

You know, I almost -wqant- to lose, so maybe I can climb the ladder... But... This belt looks so damn -GOOD- around my waist!

Decisions, decisions... Ugh.

Omega Storm, then+ bust your ass off and go for becoming the first Triple Crown champion. That actually has all the belts, you twit.

Guest Freakish_Twist_Of_Fate
...you twit.

Twit, hmm? Well, in that case, I guess I will!

(Grabs another chair, and beats LK... Err... LF about the head and shoulders with it until he's good and bloody)

Guest hhh6294

Flik... he wouldn't be the first to be a Triple Crown Champion...

Xstacy did it when we still had the "Name the Belt and Stipulation" Title back on IGN

Guest Lightning Flik
Twit, hmm? Well, in that case, I guess I will!

(Grabs another chair, and beats LK... Err... LF about the head and shoulders with it until he's good and bloody)

*With every chair shot, I sell it like it's killing me. My arms flail about every area that gets hit. My lower back, my right shoulder, the left side of my torso; with each hit, I get cut (ie: blading) and bleed like crazy. With my body covered in my own blood, I collapse to my knees from the pain I feel. I breathe heavily in and out as I rise to my feet, as my body voices protest with my every motion. I turn my head to the side and see Omega Storm lift up the chair one more time, and this time to finish the job he started. As he brings the chair down from above his head, I nail an outside crescent kick into the chair~! The blow of both the chair and kick smash into Omega Storm's face; knocking directly onto his upper back and shoulders. He clutches his faces and rolls around like some part of his face was shattered easily just like a mirror.

As I land from nailing the kick, I just let my body continue its fall to earth, as its consumed by the pain of the chair shots and the loss of blood. My eyes stare at Omega Storm and my mouth cracks into a sadistic, wolfish smile.

The vision within my eyes swirls before me. I can't focus my thoughts, but I managed to get out a single thing with a gasp*

Heh... Still got a little bit left in me...

*Passes out from loss of blood*

To Be Serious: Anywoo, I do believe that you really could pull it off Storm/Fury. And God, did that little bit I just wrote up suck badly.

Jac, I wasn't around then (I at least assume I wasn't, since I don't remember that at all). I came in with the Red Storm that was Rising, and I left that way (more or less). So please excuse my ignorance. Didn't know that Xstacy had the three belts all at the same time.

Guest Dace59

You I hope you do too Crow, I have a very nice title match lined up for you.

Sign in to follow this