TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix Fury Legdrop

David Young

OK, it's no secret, being a huge Wildside fan, that I'm a big fan of David's. But how TNA uses him is confusing to me. They hyped him up somewhat at the beginning of TNA as the example that not just light heavyweights could work the X-Style, along with that idiotic Bobcat storyline. Then, he disappears for a while. He comes back, and he's all of a sudden the "Monster Of The X Division". He disappeared again, only to come back two weeks ago, have what was supposedly an amazing match with AJ Styles on Xplosion, and then get 30 seconds on PPV, only to get dropped with a phony knee injury. My question is, what the hell is up with this? If anyone from TNA is reading (and if they're not, forward this to them, Dames), why the hell isn't he booked regularly, and better?

Guest j.o.b. squad

he was removed to make lynn look incredible by beating mexicos most wanted on his own. also he was only in the match becose london was out with a stomach virus.

I think the reason they have failed to give him a sustained role on the program is that as konan said he is in need of a personality transplant

Give him a damn manager then. Hell, Jeff Bailey's right under their damn nose, since he works for Bill Behrens. And anyway, did Arn Anderson need a damn manager. David would fit perfectly in an Arn Anderson-type role.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

The knee injury is his storyline. Don't ask me where its going or why...but the last two ppv matches he's had his knee has given out.

Damn Jarretts, damn Russo....between what looks to be them giving up on Jason Cross, to doing something as inanely stupid as this, I wonder exactly where Jerry's creative genius went.

Guest Bloodice

I remember the first time I saw him was during the battle royal on nwa tna. Young impressed me from the start and I have to say i'd rather see more of him then lynn v.s. the luchas week in and week out.

That impressed you? In that case, you'll have an orgasm of all the senses from his work elsewhere. Wildside, USACW (Bert Prentice's group), All Access Wrestling (promotion in Louisiana that him and AJ work for), etc. all host his better stuff.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Well...TNA seems determined to find a way to use him regularly. I really liked him as the lone hoss in the X division. The guy's power moves on the little X guys are awesome and I think that was how his character should have stayed.