TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ozymandias

Yet Another France Topic

Guest Anglesault

Yeah, That'll do it. In fact, why don't the Frogs come and take it back themselves?

Guest JMA

It would be a nice "fuck you" from the French. I'm not fond of giant statues myself.

Guest Anglesault
It would be a nice "fuck you" from the French.

As opposed o the nice "fuck you" They are currently doing which is much more effective?

Guest Ozymandias
It would be a nice "fuck you" from the French.

As opposed o the nice "fuck you" They are currently doing which is much more effective?

You're the one who is interpreting it as a "fuck you". The rest of us on planet Earth see it as a UN member courageously trying to prevent an unneeded, unjustified war from occuring between 2 psychotic leaders who would think nothing of destroying the rest of the world at the same time.

Guest JMA

Located in New York Harbor, the Statue of Liberty was a gift of international friendship from the people of France to the people of the United States and is one of the most universal symbols of political freedom and democracy. The Statue of Liberty was dedicated on October 28, 1886 and was designated a National Monument on October 15, 1924. The Statue was extensively restored in time for her spectacular centennial on July 4, 1986.

Guest Anglesault
Yeah, That'll do it.

They wouldn't. They're adults.

I didn't say they will.

I said That will, as in "that will get us to shut up" in a sarcastic tone.

Guest bob_barron

I never saw the point of climbing up the Statue of Liberty- the view from the top sucks

Guest SP-1
You're the one who is interpreting it as a "fuck you". The rest of us on planet Earth see it as a UN member courageously trying to prevent an unneeded, unjustified war from occuring between 2 psychotic leaders who would think nothing of destroying the rest of the world at the same time.

Extremist, are we?

Guest Anglesault
Located in New York Harbor, the Statue of Liberty was a gift of international friendship from the people of France to the people of the United States and is one of the most universal symbols of political freedom and democracy. The Statue of Liberty was dedicated on October 28, 1886 and was designated a National Monument on October 15, 1924. The Statue was extensively restored in time for her spectacular centennial on July 4, 1986.

To those of us who didn't know what the Statue of Liberty is, slavery has also been abolished.

Guest Ozymandias

Extremist, are we?

No, Bush is.

Guest JMA
To those of us who didn't know what the Statue of Liberty is, slavery has also been abolished.

Just detailing its history.

Guest Anglesault
I never saw the point of climbing up the Statue of Liberty- the view from the top sucks

Eh, it's a nice way to spend an afternoon. (Granted you do the rest of NYC as well)

Guest SP-1

Extremist, are we?

No, Bush is.

*tries not to laugh*

Oh man. Do tell how you came to this conclusion. I'm dying to hear this.

Guest Ozymandias

Yeah, but you don't realize that until you've spent hours in line getting there. :angry:

Guest Ozymandias
*tries not to laugh*

Oh man. Do tell how you came to this conclusion. I'm dying to hear this.

You mean how did I come to the conclusion that someone who is planning to launch an unprovoked war against Iraq - after already having unleashed an unprovoked bombing-back-to-the-Stone-Age against Afghanistan a year ago - is an extremist?

I must've just imagined it.

Fucking clownshoes.

Guest SP-1

Yeah . . . that whole World Trade Center thing wasn't provocation for taking down the regime that supported and housed the terrorist group responsible.

No, not at all.

And fucking clownshoes? Thanks for flaming me outside of NHB. Where's a mod when you need one, eh?

Guest bob_barron

Yeah, but you don't realize that until you've spent hours in line getting there. :angry:

I know right? They should post a warning or something.

Warning: Climbing the Statue of Liberty results in a shitty view.

I like the atmosphere around it and I love taking the fairy.

But for anyone who goes to the statue- dont waste your time

Guest SP-1

Also: Do you live in America, Ozy? I'm just wondering, because I'd like your reaction the day a nuke goes off in Montana or something because we let leaders that support terrorism and defy orders of their world peers to disarm for 12 years run unchecked.

Guest Anglesault
after already having unleashed an unprovoked bombing-back-to-the-Stone-Age against Afghanistan a year ago - is an extremist?

So, your response post 9/11 to the regime that supported and housed the mastermind is...

Guest Ozymandias
Yeah . . . that whole World Trade Center thing wasn't provocation for taking down the regime that supported and housed the terrorist group responsible.

It wasn't actually, because they didn't - unless you have some kind of new proof that they were in on the attacks beforehand. You should probably know what the fuck you're talking about before unleashing a can of worms like that.

And fucking clownshoes?  Thanks for flaming me outside of NHB.  Where's a mod when you need one, eh?

Probably laughing somewhere together about what a baby you are for getting your panties in a twist over that trifle.

Guest SP-1

Did the Taliban support the organization?

That was pretty much a given. Don't waste your time answering.

I suppose we should have let it all continue. Yes. That would have been perfect. Let the Afghan people continue their oh, so peaceful ways under the regime of the Taliban, and let Bin Laden continue plotting attacks on our Naval ships (The Cole), and . . . oh yeah, what was that place where all those people died? With the towers and the airplanes and the crashing . . . ? OH. That's right. The worst national tragedy in recent history, the whole World Trade Center.

The Talibal supported them. Any can of worms opened by going against that one is opened purely by your strange design. And I will mightily enjoy the backlash you recieve. You sound like you've been spoonfed media, "Peace is always an option" tripe, only you feel the need to insult anyone that opposes you.

Welcome to the CE folder, bucko. I fear for you.

Guest Slapnuts00

Just ignore Ozzy, he's such an extreme liberal that there's no point in arguing with him...

Guest Anglesault
OH. That's right. The worst national tragedy in recent history, the whole World Trade Center.

And the Pentagon.

And it can be argued that it was the worst national tragedy ever

Guest SP-1
OH.  That's right.  The worst national tragedy in recent history, the whole World Trade Center.

And the Pentagon.

And it can be argued that it was the worst national tragedy ever

I'd agree with that. I don't think even Pearl Harbor compares because we woke up and went ahead and helped finish up WW2 as a result of that. With Terrorism . . . hell, it's a fight that may never end.

Guest Anglesault

This was also a civilian attack. Pearl Harbor, while still disgusting, was military.

Guest Ozymandias
Did the Taliban support the organization?

Supply me with proof that the Taliban did support the hijackers and their known accomplices.

I suppose we should have let it all continue.  Yes.  That would have been perfect.  Let the Afghan people continue their oh, so peaceful ways under the regime of the Taliban

What did the Afghan people have to do with 9/11?

and let Bin Laden continue plotting attacks on our Naval ships (The Cole), and . . . oh yeah, what was that place where all those people died?  With the towers and the airplanes and the crashing . . . ?  OH.  That's right.  The worst national tragedy in recent history, the whole World Trade Center.

So now you also have proof that Bin Laden was behind the WTC attacks? Do share it.

The Talibal supported them.

Who is "them"? Your whole argument is fucked up because you don't even have a clear view of reality, or a way to express your own twisted view of what you think reality is.

You sound like you've been spoonfed media, "Peace is always an option" tripe,

You think the media is in favor of peace?

*wets pants from laughing at you* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck, you're a goldmine son.

"Peace is always an option" tripe

It's not my fault you're morally bankrupt enough to think that it isn't in this case.

you feel the need to insult anyone that opposes you

Are you wearing a dress right now? Because you should if you think what I've said to you thusfar has been bad. If that is insulting to you, then your ass will be bleeding (metaphorically, natch)when I'm done with you.

Welcome to the CE folder, bucko.  I fear for you.

I've been posting here off and on since last August, boy. Tape it shut.

Guest Ozymandias
With Terrorism . . . hell, it's a fight that may never end.

Step #1: Stop supporting it.