TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest RenegadeX28

Yu-Gi-Oh card game

Guest ArchoanJB

I play the WWE CCG, it's really fun actually. It also is huge now (I believe like 4th place in CCG's behind Yu-Gi, Magic and something else.)

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

I play Magic the Gathering.....I have friends that play Yu-gi-oh but I just don't get into it. I don't like the artwork on the cards either. But Magic......now there's some badass cards.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Damn, I'd never spend THAT much for Yu-Gi-Oh cards. I think the total I've spent so far has been like 70 or 80 bucks and I've gotten a bunch of free boosters.

Guest Coffey
I do play Magic: the Gathering, though.

I play Magic also. I was qualified for the Pro Tour back when I was more active. I haven't really played in awhile, but I'm going to start again seeing as how I have so much free time.

Guest DrTom
I play the WWE CCG, it's really fun actually.

It's a pretty good game. Definitely some flaws, but it's fun. I haven't played at all recently (I've missed the last five or so expansions), but I used to do really well with my Chris Benoit deck back in the day.

Guest DerangedHermit
I do play Magic: the Gathering, though.

I play Magic too. Hell, that's what my user name is from! I also played the WWE CCG - I had several decks, including Stone Cold, HHH, Jericho, Road Dogg, Brothers of Destruction, Chris Benoit and Big Show. I just am getting back into it, with buying a Rey-Rey starter.

By the way, for those who play Magic, does anyone have Goblin Sharpshooter, 2 Contested Cliffs, and 2 Wooded Foothills for trade?

No, no, and no.

I am however looking for a Parallel Evolution.....so that I may pump out a lot of worms with my worm deck......bwahahaha.......

Guest DrTom

I buy specific cards off EBay frequently. It's not the bargain it was a few years ago, since *everyone* is now aware you can buy cards there. I've sometimes found unexpected bargains by deliberately misspelling card names to something that's close, or typing "Macig" for "Magic." You won't catch a power seller making careless mistakes like that, but some random guy who's not adept at that whole typing thing who's selling cards might make some gaffes like that.

Damaramu, I probably have an Evolution somewhere, but it's no doubt in a "crap rare box."

For those of you who have some older cards you can't play anywhere, go to the Official 5-Color Website for a very entertaining variant on the game that WOTC is starting to get behind. A lot of us around here play it, and it's great fun.

Guest DerangedHermit
For those of you who have some older cards you can't play anywhere, go to the Official 5-Color Website for a very entertaining variant on the game that WOTC is starting to get behind. A lot of us around here play it, and it's great fun.

Also, there's Mental Magic, another Magic variant. You grab a stack of cards, take out all the lands from it, and then play. You may play any card face-down as a land that produces all colors, or you may play any card that has the same casting cost (but you can't cast the actual card).

Example: You draw your 7 for the start of the game, and in your hand is a Urza's Bauble (0 CC artifact). You may play it as a land, or a card with the same casting cost like Black Lotus or a Mox, but not as Urza's Bauble. You also have a Unsummon in your hand (casting cost U). You may play it as a Force Spike or Ancestral Recall, but not Unsummon.

Some people choose to play it such that a card can only be named once per game. I'm pretty sure you can find even more about this variant, but that's the basics of it.

Well my friend has a Mirari(sp?) and a Parallel Evolution card.....and he can pump out 192 6/6 Worms.