TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Sjl crimson card - saturday, march 23rd

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

And here it is, folks!  Everyone has been booked, and I hope you have enough time to write this one.  It's a big durn show, y'all.

SJL Crimson Card

Due Date: Saturday, March 23rd, 5 PM board time.

Venue: The final Australian show, at the Adelaide Oval in Adelaide, Australia, Axis's hometown!

Your commentators: Axis, Edwin, and...it wouldn't be Australia without SACRED.  DUN-NUH!

TRIPLE THREAT - send to crusen86

Cutthroat vs. The Dark Reaper vs. "Deathwish" Danny Williams

-Reaper got Genericked, Deathwish topped Cutthroat, and now these three are intertwined in a first fall wins match for hopefully the final time.  Sorry if this bores you, guys, but you're the only guys on the card who didn't fit in elsewhere.  I promise bigger and better things come Metal...suuure I do.  Mwaaaa.

WORD LIMIT: 3409

TAG MATCH - send to Zero_Cool

Tom "Superior One" Flesher & Kojack vs. Z & Ced Ordonez

-Flesher and Kojack pulled out wins, respectively, over Z & Ced Ordonez on Metal.  Ced and Z aren't about to take this lying down, and here they come in a sure to be hot tag match!  This should be an impressive display between three hot newbies and one rising vet...

WORD LIMIT: 4499

STAIRWAY TO FUCK TV TITLE MATCH WITH A LADY ON THE LINE - send to HvilleThugg

Shawn Brody © vs. Mike Van Siclen

-Since the censor filters out H-E-L-L, I've replaced the gimmick with a more appropiate name.  Brody set it up on Metal, and now it's MVS's job to see if he can knock it down.  The match is for the TV title and Melissa, and it's the blow-off to a long-standing battle between these two TV contenders.  You have to wonder if Brody has something planned here, and if he really cares about this belt as much as the damage he can do to MVS...but only time will tell.

WORD LIMIT: 4818

SINGLES RE-MATCH - send to Zero_Cool

Xero vs. Mafia

-On Metal, these two were upended by brutal nutshots courtesy one amazing Jobber-Crusher, Mr. Galatea!  Here's a chance for the two men to redeem themselves, with the possibility of great rewards in their futures...

WORD LIMIT: 4320

DOUBLE MAIN EVENT - THE SWF CONTRACT TOURNAMENT FINALS!

TWO OUT OF THREE FALLS MATCH FOR AN SWF CONTRACT - send to Suicide King

Ash Ketchum vs. Lady Red

-Ash Ketchum brought Annie Eclectic into the JL and into XF9, and she betrayed him to join Havoc.  But Annie couldn't stay rooted for long there, either--the lovely little Judas has most recently sided with the Clan and become Lady Red.  Tonight a long-standing rivalry comes to a conclusion, and the prize is greater than anything they've ever fought for before.  DQs and count-outs are in effect, and the first wrestler to score two falls over his/her opponent is on their way to the big time...

WORD LIMIT: 6501

LAST MAN STANDING MATCH FOR AN SWF CONTRACT - send to crusen86

K-Os © vs. Erek Taylor ©

-For one of these champions, a hot ticket to the SWF is on the way!  K-Os, the reigning world champ and representative of the Clan, goes up against the most dominant European Champion in recent times, Erek Taylor, arguably the number two man in the company and a double champion with the Stables/Tag titles for a looooong time.  There are no rules tonight: for the brutal innovator K-Os and the high-flying hot-shot Taylor, the only way to make that final leap to the SWF is to get your opponent down for the 10-count...by any means necessary.

WORD LIMIT: 6501

Write well, and good luck to all!

Guest HVilleThugg

That's one goddamn sweet fucking card!!!

Da "wishing he was in the JL" H

I love my JLCC.  They are the best.  To me they are like candy, mm I like candy.

This post has been damage-controlled by Edwin MacPhisto to bail out Cutthroat's cool ass.  Shhhhh.

And the reason your match isn't no-DQ is because there are already two matches on this card that are basically no-DQ.  Didn't want to overdo it.  

Guest Shawn

Heh... and I thought I was going to have a Stairway to Heck (H-E-L-L censored as I've found out) Match. Anyways, I've been wanting to start this one for a while... now I can... whoo!

Guest AnnieEclectic

Hoooooooooly shit! Super sweet card in what will be the last JL matches for two superstars! Plus, my prediction of an Erek-LR double win could still happen, netting me LOTS OF MONEY!!!!

Well, not really, but ####, I rarely predict stuff right.

Ash, we're buds and all, but I gotta try to kill you on saturday, no hard fellings :D

And... Cutthroat keeps digging himself a bigger grave.

No shock here.

-LR

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Glad you guys (and gal) like it.  

And don't worry Thugg.  We'll get the WF back up to speed ASAP.  BWA HA HA POWER!

Or something.  Yeaeeeeeeah.

Guest Suicide King

Note:

Ash and Lady Red.  Send the match to Suicide King, not emilvandro.  emilvandro doesn't exist on the Smarkboards and I'd hate to see you lose your shot because of Edwin's stupidity. ;)

I am a big stupid-head who has no idea what he's talking about, because it's clear that the match has said "Send to Suicide King" since the very beginning.  Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

To, Deathwish and Reaper

If you guys will update your stats, or have an updated version of your stats, then put them up on the stats thread sometime before oru match! And look at my stats, cause I re-did most of it. Okay? Oaky, have a nice day....

Guest midnight_burn

Looks like quite a dandy of a card, with three big matches standing out.

The Stairway to Fuck match should be quite good. As good as my Stairway to Fuck match? Possibly, Brody and MVS will no doubt bring out a tremendous match.

And the contract matches look delish. 2/3 falls between Ash and Lady Red should be fantastic, and K-Os/Erek in a Last Man Standing could be even better. Whoever wins those matches will certainly deserve their spot in the WF.

All in all, an excellent card, and i'll be expecting some very good matches.

Guest Suicide King

Ah... Ash v Lady Red.  This should be a good read, and I have high hopes for the match.  Lady Red... so very good.  Ash... been here so very long. ;)  Not so long as Xero, but I digress.

Yep.  Should be a fun match.

Guest crusen86

...The Adelaide Oval? Heheh. Note to all: It is an external cricket/aussie rules oval. Not American football square things, an oval. So yes.

Guest Muzz

Haha, should be interesting to see how Edwin and Sacred get along, you know, if you JL'ers read storylines, you'll know why...

Yeah, Scared will be going I AM EVIL!!!! MAWH HAHAHAHAHA! And Edwin'll be going SJL! SJL! SJL!SJL! SJL! WEEEEE!!

Guest AnnieEclectic

Crusen: even though the playing field is a rectangle, the stadiums themselves are also ovals, its a better structural design for the needed amount of audience seats :)

I don't think non-aussies will have too many problems with the descriptions.

-Annie

Hey Suicide King, a word of advice. Sites like Angelfire and Geocitys will show your image as their logo. You can use FTP hosts like T35.

Now back to my original post. If I don't win this time I'll do something that no one dose very often. I'm almost done with my match and I've just finised re-reading it and ITS THAT #### GOOD! Plus with Edwin and Scared with their well developed gimmiks, its a gold mine. Trust me, eh?

(Note: Never trust me)

Guest Insanityman

We can't we all just get along? *runs* Meh, cool card I have to sneak on again to see the results of this one.

P.S. I was granted time -without having to sneak on this time- because my dad is starting to think enough-is-enough. Therefore my recent activity is not me returning. There clear any rumors if anyone cared right now.

Guest Shawn

Take a guess. ;)

Good thing I'm on Thoth's side in the Clan and all... phew.

Anyways, my stuff is in... man, I feel like I wrote everything I had out... mainly my energy because I'm tired.

Time to get some rest...

Guest CED Ordonez

The rising vet in the tag match? Ummm...*looks clueless and points to a random poster before getting slapped*

Z, Flesher, and Kojack: Hope you guys pay attention to the Stats Page because I've edited a few things there. I'm going to to finalize everything shortly after Crimson.

I just wanted to give myself a modified entrance now that I'm sure I'll be here for a while. Now I'm going to use backstage politics to ruin you all! I'm no selling everything you fools throw at me! Ha ha ha!

Nah, scratch that, then I'd be in SJL's Cutthroat pool and I don't want to be in there. Smells like tinkle.

Guest Insanityman

Note typeing error. :D  Chill Cutthroat... and write your match, good luck.

Guest Suicide King

Seventeen hours left til matches are due children.  If Ash or Lady Red no-show for me when a WF contract is on the line, I will never, ever stop verbally harassing them. Or heck, maybe I'll just pick a winner randomly... say, Cutthroat?

;)

Guest AnnieEclectic

Everybody knows my best work comes when the deadline is six hours away :D

Having said that could we get a bit of clarification on "Board Time" Because calibrating my watch to board time, and then looking at my clock, there is a 30 minute difference only. That doesn't see quite right.

-AE

EDIT: After just posting, it is now an hour-and-a-half difference. hours I can deal with, but where did the 30  minutes come from? "Half" time zones?

Guest Renegade

at last, we are at the tourney finals...with a chunk of the main event going, we should bring back GORO and Petro  :D

Sign in to follow this