TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Superstar

Old Anglemania Booking!

Guest Plushy Al Logan

I'm sending in another classic segment, Agnes gets a win?!

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Should we post the stuff we want for next week here?

Gladiator vs. Donald "Red" Grant

ZsasZ vs. Francisco Scaramanga

Guest The Superstar

Alright....so we have:

Gladiator vs. Donald "Red" Grant

ZsasZ vs. Francisco Scaramanga

Agnes squash~!

and the usual suspects...send it by FRIDAY NIGHT~

Guest Sandman9000

I thought that this one was the last RaTM?

Ah well, if it isn't, then Sandman vs. Rob Black will wait until next week.

Guest Kingpk

We may just have a Machines promo, since I have a few ideas for the final two shows to build up the Anglemania match. Kotz, jump on AIM to discuss them, and SD, I'll send a PM your way.

Guest Kingpk

I want to save that for the last show. I mean, the challenge hasn't even been laid out yet (that should happen after this coming IZ.)

Guest SP-1
I'll be part of the Dream Machine's promo but I'll also have hard hitting social commentary on the war with Iraq!

I eagerly await this.

Seriously.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Nobody caught the references in my opponents' names:

Donald "Red" Grant was the American Serial Killer who SMERSH trained to kill James Bond in From Russia, With Love.

Francisco Scaramanga was the world famous assassin who used a Golden Revolver and Silver Bullets in The Man With the Golden Gun.

Both characters were altered slightly for the movies.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

hey kanadian krusty...how abtou you face cherry poppin daddy?

I'll be part of the Dream Machine's promo but I'll also have hard hitting social commentary on the war with Iraq!

I eagerly await this.

Seriously.

Don't raise your expectations to high or you might be disappointed!

I eagerly await this.

Seriously.

Don't raise your expectations to high or you might be disappointed!

Don't forget it's Shattered Dreams character saying it so it will be hilarious.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Donald "Red" Grant was the American Serial Killer who SMERSH trained to kill James Bond in From Russia, With Love.

Francisco Scaramanga was the world famous assassin who used a Golden Revolver and Silver Bullets in The Man With the Golden Gun.

To be honest, I don't think anyone cared if they did catch it. For the record, I knew the Scaramanga one.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

To be honest, I don't think anyone cared if they did catch it. For the record, I knew the Scaramanga one.

Shut up dude, you're being a real prick. i was joking when I said I was dissapointed, I just wanted to say where the names came from. Do you have to start shit with me at every opportunity?

If that was supposed to be a joke, then I'm not feelin' it.

Guest KanadianKrusty
hey kanadian krusty...how abtou you face cherry poppin daddy?

Sounds good to me.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

Shut up dude, you're being a real prick. i was joking when I said I was dissapointed, I just wanted to say where the names came from. Do you have to start shit with me at every opportunity?

i think he was just a) being honest b) being funny c) actually letting you know he got it

Can't we all just get along...Christ Zsasz, no one is purposefully being mean to you

Its OaOasT..lets have funnnnnnnnnn

Despite having never seen a James Bond movie, I still managed to get that one.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

i think he was just a) being honest b) being funny c) actually letting you know he got it

Can't we all just get along...Christ Zsasz, no one is purposefully being mean to you

Its OaOasT..lets have funnnnnnnnnn

I fail to see the humor, it looked like he was just going for a pot-shot. Quite frankly, although I like Kotz he doesn't feel the same way and has taken shots at me before.

Either way... I am not amused.

Guest Michael Joel Benoit

Puerto Rican Lightning is gonna do a promo with a special suprise that will infect the OAOAST.

Puerto Rican Lightning vs. Chico Fransico-Valuensua-Valesquez-Hernandez-Chavez-Rodrieguez

Plus, Puerto Rican Lightning's manager, Mr. Boricua is gonna take on The Mad Cappa's manager, Vince Rusco with NazMistry as the special guest referee and PRL and TMC managing.

And a special stipulation added to the triple threat match at AngleMania.

I should have that all in by Friday Night.

Guest SP-1

I may not get that Video Package in. I've still got some AM2 graphics to finish up, and write the IZ Promo and the Tag Championship Match for AM 2 as well.

Guest The Superstar

Don't worry, SP. You don't want to kill yourself :)

The main focus is ANGLEMANIA~!

Sign in to follow this