TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Longdogger_Pete

SJL Wrath Card - 3/23/03

Guest Longdogger_Pete

SJL WRATH CARD

Due Date: Sunday, March 23rd, 2003 @ 5 PM EST

Venue: The Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania!

Send Everything To: realitycheck

NOTE: TBS will be on vacation from March 21st through the 28th. During that time, send any JLCC mail to Zed (realitycheck) or myself (Longdogger_Pete).

Opening Match

#1 Contendership Match - SJL Television Title

Fosta vs. Geddion

Description: Fosta and Geddion both suffered hard losses on Metal. Fosta fell short against Aaron Carpenter, and Geddion lost to Quiet Death. Both get a chance here to get back into the swing of things with a crack at the Television title on the line.

Rules: Singles match. Regular DQ and countout rules apply.

Word Count: 3000

Send To: WrestlingDeacon

SJL Television Championship

"Dark Rebel" Terry Wayne © vs. John Duran

Description: Wayne picked up the victory over Omega Storm and John Duran in impressive fashion on Metal, becoming the second TV champion since the belt was reactivated. Wayne should know by now that the TV champion is a fighting champion at all times, and his first challenger will be none other than the man he pinned. John Duran gets his second shot at the title in as many shows in what should be a great showing.

Rules: Singles match. Regular DQ and countout rules apply.

Word Count: 3500

Send To: realitycheck

Tag Match

Dace Night & "Picture Perfect" Aaron Carpenter vs. Omega Storm & Quiet Death

Description: The new #1 contender to the SJL World Championship is Va'aiga, but it seems the Maori got just a little seasick during that big Lost at Sea match, so he has asked for this show off. The World title match will be delayed, and tonight Dace keeps busy, tagging up with green rookie Aaron Carpenter to take on former TV champion Omega Storm, and a winner from Metal, Quiet Death.

Rules: Standard tag match. Regular DQ and countout rules apply.

Word Count: 4500

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

#1 Contendership - SJL European Title

"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins vs. Kaine

Description: Apparently Tryst beat Christian Blackwell for a shot at the European title, but here at the SJL we try to keep quality competition around for the second most prestigious belt. Let's see which of these two gets the next shot at the belt. Play nice, people.

Rules: Singles match. Standard DQ and countout rules apply.

Word Count: 4500

Send To: realitycheck

MAIN EVENT

SJL European Championship

Sean Atlas © vs. Tryst

Description: Tryst gets his shot here against Sean Atlas for European gold, and also participates in his first SJL main event! Will the odd chap from Sherwood Forest wind up as the next champion? Will Sean Atlas make a run for the longest European title reign ever? Will Angelus be restored to his former self? Stay tuned Sunday night for SJL WRATH!

Rules: Singles match. Standard DQ and countout rules apply.

Word Count: 5000

Send To: 5_moves_of_doom

Edited by realitycheck

Guest Thoth

I can't mark any matches for this show, I'm going out of town. Someone change that, please.

Guest realitycheck

Eh... I've been doing it so much, I don't mind double-double duty. Done and done, Thoth.

-Z

Sign in to follow this