TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steel_Fury

Last chance for peaceful resolution in Iraq

Guest Steel_Fury

Here's my idea:

Vince just needs to offer the role of Raw Brutal Dictator to Sadam. This would get him out of Iraq before the deadline. You think that Eric Bishoff is a heal, he's nothing compared to Sadam.

He could actually be good for Raw too. "So, HHH you don't want to job to Booker and WM?" :gas:

Problem solved. This years main event will now be a triple threat match between Booker, RVD, and Chris Jericho for the recently vacated Heavyweight title. :D (Although this might turn him into a face)

Anyway, if he doesnt want to take Vince up on the offer, we can always have them ship his dead body here after the war for HHH to have sex with.

Wow! I think I've even offended myself

It would only be funny if we got the countless Saddam body doubles.

Austin is pacing back in forth in the parking lot ... a limo drives up ... Saddam walks out ... Austin hits him over the head with a tire iron ... but it's not even the real Saddam.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Funny stuff, but please post it in the right folder next time.

Guest Plushy Al Logan
Here's my idea:

Vince just needs to offer the role of Raw Brutal Dictator to Sadam. This would get him out of Iraq before the deadline. You think that Eric Bishoff is a heal, he's nothing compared to Sadam.

He could actually be good for Raw too. "So, HHH you don't want to job to Booker and WM?" :gas:

Problem solved. This years main event will now be a triple threat match between Booker, RVD, and Chris Jericho for the recently vacated Heavyweight title. :D (Although this might turn him into a face)

Anyway, if he doesnt want to take Vince up on the offer, we can always have them ship his dead body here after the war for HHH to have sex with.

Wow! I think I've even offended myself

OAOAST possibility:

[Dungeon of Doom]

Metallica is standing next to the Taskmaster, the Faces of Fear are seen in th eback.

Taskmaster: I have done a favor for my friend, I have saved him from jobbing to some guy who uses only his middle name. Now he is here to return me the favor, here is the newest member of the Dungeon of Doom, Saddam Hussein.

Saddam Hussein busts through the wall, and is covered in grenn crap. He growls, which sounds like he is threatening Hulkamania.

Taskmaster: AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metallidumbasses laugh too.

*This will never happen.