• Blizzard Of Ozz
    • Diary Of A Madman
    • Bark At The Moon
    • The Ultimate Sin
    • No Rest For The Wicked
    • No More Tears
    • Ozzmosis

Guest saturnmark4life

I think Diary and Blizzard are the two GREAT ones, the rest are pretty hit and miss but it was the first music I was ever really into so it has sentimental value.

Guest pochorenella

Blizzard of Ozz, without question. Tribute is also a pretty good live album, with Randy Rhoads still vital and still showing how great he was and how great he could have been.

After that, I really like No More Tears, but of course, I might be in the minority on this one. I also think that The Ozzman Cometh is a great compilation album that I would highly recommend for an overall glimpse on the greatness of John Osbourne.

Guest redbaron51

Diary of a Madman is great.

Where's Down To Earth? Its a spectacular album IMO

Guest goodhelmet

as entire albums go, no album even comes close to "blizzard of ozz" although diary of a madman has the best track (you can't kill rock n roll)

Guest saturnmark4life

I know what you mean about Ultimate Sin, it was the first one I got when I was about 11, after seeing 'shot in the dark' on beavis and butthead. Good times.

Guest Black Tiger

Blizzard has more good songs, but the good songs on Diary are better overall than on Blizzard (the only exceptions being Crazy Train and Suicide Solution).

Diary has Over The Mountain, Flying High Again, You Can't Kill Rock and Roll, Believer, Diary of a Madman, and a bonus track of a live verison of I Don't Know.

Guest converge241

Ultimate came out when i was first getting into music 86 (when i was 10) a friend had it and we just always listened to it..like every day

No rest was the first one i bought, then tribute

Guest goodhelmet
Blizzard has more good songs, but the good songs on Diary are better overall than on Blizzard (the only exceptions being Crazy Train and Suicide Solution).

Diary has Over The Mountain, Flying High Again, You Can't Kill Rock and Roll, Believer, Diary of a Madman, and a bonus track of a live verison of I Don't Know.

true story- ozzy had bitten the bat the night before my sisters saw him play ( i think it was quad cities in iowa where they saw him). he sang two lines to 'over the mountain' and just dropped. i still have the newspaper clipping of the event.

as for 'diary of a madman' having better songs, i beg to differ. not one weak track on blizzard. not a one. i don't dig 'believer' or 'little dolls' or 'SATO' or the title track or even the majority of 'over the mountain'. Not that it is a bad album but Blizzard may be one of the best front to back albums ever!

Guest Agent of Oblivion
...Not that it is a bad album but Blizzard may be one of the best front to back albums ever!

I'd rate it equally as good as Sabbath's Vol. 4. Definitely his best solo effort.