TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Redhawk

Best unintenional WWE comedy

Guest Frank_Nabbit

Not to garner heat or whatever, but why not bump an old thread if its a historical opinion thread like this one was?

Guest JumpinJackFlash

The Ambulance Match

Shane: Send it! Send it!

The way he said it was so hilarious!

Guest GreatMuta

Some Royal Rumble where Bob Holly kicks Vader in the stomach, and Vader gives him the "What the Fuck are you doing?" look

Wrestlemania 2000 where Triple H is dragging the Rock through the crowd, and some fan yells "Kick His Ass Triple H!" right in HHH face, so Triple H smacks his hat off, and tells him to shut the fuck up

this past monday, Batista gives Jericho the spniebuster, and JR says 'bah gawd what a powerbomb!'...or something like that. in any case, hilarity definitly ensued.

During the replay it became a "Modified Powerbomb"

:lol: ...still funny

Guest GreatMuta

Also one of the tapes of RAW's best moments wither 1 or 2

Austin throws Vince over the top rope, and Vince's head whiplashes with the bottom rope on the way down, almost breaking his neck, and all Austin does is laugh and walks back up the ramp turns around to see Vince not moving, and laugh some more mouthing the words "Not my problem."

Guest wrestlingbs

When the NWO came back in 2002, Nash leaves the room:

"Ok, I'm gone..."

The way he did it was just so wierd.

This is from WCW, but bear with me. At a Clash (the one after BatB'94) Hogan and Flair are brawling outside the ring and out of the blue some old lady in the crowd suddenly hits Hogan over the head with her cane. Hogan gets a hilarious "what the fuck" expression on his face and tries to grab the cane from her, but she refuses to let go of it. Had me laughing like crazy for a good 15 minutes back in the day.

Guest Mindless_Aggression

I still lose my mind laughing during old Hardy Boyz matches when Matt Hardy would hit his drop sleeper move and JR's consistent call of "Oh My God, what the hell was that?! " would follow.

Dusty Rhodes calling of a High Voltage match is classic as well.

"Now tell me sumptin bebe, who is dis Kenny Kaos? Is he a punk rockah?! Causin Chaos on the motha sheeip! Who does he think he is?"

You could seriously make a whole 20 page thread off of random Dusty'ism's.

Dusty Rhodes calling of a High Voltage match is classic as well.

"Now tell me sumptin bebe, who is dis Kenny Kaos? Is he a punk rockah?! Causin Chaos on the motha sheeip! Who does he think he is?"

You could seriously make a whole 20 page thread off of random Dusty'ism's.

Speaking of Dusty... I know it's not particularly wrestling releated, but does anyone remember when he did in that Monster Truck show on TNN in the late nineties? That show was made watchable because of Dusty. The show also had one of the most bizarre story lines of all time as Katie Hass disappeared and Dusty had to go find her. I believe she ended up being in some crazy apartment, sitting down on the floor and eating peas. They built up to that for several months... It was very, very, fucked up.

At RR 92', Ric Flair gives the Undertaker a low blow... and he no-sells it! He doesn't grab his balls or anything! he just stands there! That was the oddest thing I've ever seen.

I know this doesn't count as comedy, but I thought it was funny when HHH pedigreed that guy early in his career, and the guy landed straight on his head. Someone had that movie clip in their sig a while back. I would love to see taht again.

The Royal Rumble 90 Promos were great,28 guys said about 2 sentences and Hogan and Warrior had at least 5 minutes between them for their interviews.Wacthing Bundy squash the midget at Wrestlemania 3 was good as well.