TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Redhawk

Best unintenional WWE comedy

Guest Redhawk

Since they did a comedy portion on the RAW X (at least I think they did), I figured I'd do an unintentional comedy thread. Anything from the past 10 years of WWE TV or merchandising (stupid T-shirt slogans) is fair game. On with the list....

--Kevin Nash tearing his quad 10 seconds into his big comeback match on RAW.

--Chris Benoit trying to look badass in a "Toothless Aggression" T-shirt.

--One time on Heat or RAW, Bradshaw tried to run and hop up the ring steps to celebrate a win. He misjudged where the step was and almost ended up with a serious dent in his shin.

--During the nWo invasion, how the crowd would get all hyped up when Ric Flair said "Steve Austin," then completely died when he'd say, "you'll be teaming up with Bradshaw!"

--The infamous Chyna-Lita verbal showdown, where both of them seemed to forget their lines.

--That two or three week period in 1998 when the microphones always seemed to short circuit during important promos.

--Triple H trying to destroy the announce tables and getting no-sold.

--Undertaker trying to destroy DDP's Sara shrine and doing minimal damage at best. You just can't make paper-tearing look tough.

More?

Guest Mulatto Heat

How can anyone forget Hogan stalling the bike while King and JR tried covering it up while trying not to laugh?

Guest treble charged

Sid flubbing his lines and asking JR if he could restart before being told that the interview was live is pretty funny.

Guest MillenniumMan831
Sid flubbing his lines and asking JR if he could restart before being told that the interview was live is pretty funny.

Yes, that's a .5 Hogan for sure.

Guest JDMattitudeV1

- Booker T calling Hogan the N-word at a WCW PPV

- The Song "Stand Back" by Vince off one of the early WWF CDs

Guest iamsherm
--During the nWo invasion, how the crowd would get all hyped up when Ric Flair said "Steve Austin," then completely died when he'd say, "you'll be teaming up with Bradshaw!"

I had tried to block that era of RAW out. Thanks. :angry:

Seriously, that had to be RAW's lowest point (sans the necrophelia angle). For what seemed like an eternity, Flair would consistently set up that Austin/Bradshaw-nWo (?) tag match as the main event of RAW. My friends and I just groaned...

Guest Coffey

Raven trying to put moppy through the woodchipper, with the woodchipper not working was pretty funny.

Viscera's pants falling down while he was running off the ropes.

Guest Nevermortal
The HHHonk.

That's the king of all unintentional comedy. It was so random, and so fucking absurd.

Guest Anglesault
The HHHonk.

That's the king of all unintentional comedy. It was so random, and so fucking absurd.

I missed the HHHonk. What happened?

Guest Nevermortal
The HHHonk.

I missed the HHHonk. What happened?

Here's the gist of it.

Right after the Necrophelia footage aired, HHH was talking to Coach.

"Hahahaha......Kane.....what a sick freak!"

Immediately after saying freak, he emits this high pitched duck noise from his nose/mouth. Its possibly the funniest thing ever heard.

Guest AndrewTS
How can anyone forget Hogan stalling the bike while King and JR tried covering it up while trying not to laugh?

Or Hogan getting dragged around the arena on his padded coat and crashing into boxes, then they sell it as if he was INJURED FROM IT?!

Guest JDMattitudeV1

Owen Hart: "That’s why I kicked your leg from underneath your.....leg"

Guest treble charged

Tori bouncing off Bubba when she tried to splash through him and a table.

Guest Bricks

Pat Patterson opening the door of The Rock's lockerroom just as Rock was cutting a promo.

Guest Nevermortal
Pat Patterson opening the door of The Rock's lockerroom just as Rock was cutting a promo.

HA! I remember that. Hi-fuckin-larious.

Guest Redhawk
Bradshaw almost burning the flag was GOLD

When did that happen? I mean, I'm assuming it was during the Un-Americans period, but what exactly went down?

Some more to add...

--Jackie Gayda's last match on TV, where the lethally stiff breeze of Trish's missed bulldog knocked her out cold. Or maybe Trish caught her weird coming down and hit a neck nerve.

--The Rock clowning the crowd with, "He said our city! Yaaaaay!" and them not knowing how to react.

--Whenever JR would give the weekly XFL update, they'd cut back to him and Heyman, and Heyman would have this look on his face like, "Are we done with this shit yet?"

--The night in 1999 when Triple H fought 5 guys in gimmick matches: during the Inferno Match, Taker and the Ministry brought a bloody X-Pac to the ramp. Kane's "reaction" shot was accidentally done in slow-mo.

--Any of the announcers or wrestlers' counter-argument to the logical arguments made by the Un-Americans: "Well if you don't like it, just leave."

Guest Coffey

That's why I did what I did...and that's why I kicked your leg outta your leg!

Guest JDMattitudeV1

HHH driving a forklift in the background during a Booker - Big Show hardcore match. They should have made that a running gag.

Guest Redhawk

That's why I did what I did...and that's why I kicked your leg outta your leg!

I couldn't get over how, for the whole time after Owen's big win over Bret at Wrestlemania, he had some snot or spit or something hanging off his lip. It was probably still there when he came out at the end of the show.

Guest Anglesault
HHH driving a forklift in the background during a Booker - Big Show hardcore match. They should have made that a running gag.

THAT was funny. Booker and Big Show are fighting, then all of sudden you see Flair guiding a forklift with HHH driving. It jst caught you off guard.

--Jackie Gayda's last match on TV, where the lethally stiff breeze of Trish's missed bulldog knocked her out cold. Or maybe Trish caught her weird coming down and hit a neck nerve.

She also fell back...while selling a bulldog. She decided to go BACKWARDS.

Guest AndrewTS

The entire Steiner/HHH program, including:

The pose down, which had Ric Flair rubbing oil on HHH and looking a bit TOO into it.

Steiner's pants falling down.

Steiner's interviews.

Michael Cole squealing like a little bitch about "Freakzilla" and sounded more gay than usual.

Either match.

Anything I missed?

Guest creativename

One shudders to think how many Nathan Jones moments will eventually be candidates for this list.