TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Redhawk

Best unintenional WWE comedy

Guest Anglesault
The entire Steiner/HHH program, including:

The pose down, which had Ric Flair rubbing oil on HHH and looking a bit TOO into it.

Steiner's pants falling down.

Steiner's interviews.

Michael Cole squealing like a little bitch about "Freakzilla" and sounded more gay than usual.

Either match.

Anything I missed?

Orton split his pants somewhere in there.

Steiner stipped HHH.

Hmm. That plus.

and we have a mildly disturbing theme

Guest AndrewTS
The entire Steiner/HHH program, including:

The pose down, which had Ric Flair rubbing oil on HHH and looking a bit TOO into it.

Steiner's interviews.

Michael Cole squealing like a little bitch about "Freakzilla" and sounded more gay than usual.

Either match.

Anything I missed?

Orton split his pants somewhere in there.

Steiner stipped HHH.

Hmm. That plus.

and we have a mildly disturbing theme

Yeah--did Steph book that entire fued?

Guest Deebo

When Undertaker was giving a promo on Smackdown a long time ago and people kept saying "WHAT", he said.."If you sleep with your sister, say WHAT" and the whole crowd said what, then felt kind of stupid.

I'm not sure if this was intentional or not, but I doubt the WWF would have wanted to mock something as big as the WHAT chants at the time, so I think 'Taker ad-libbed that.

Guest The Czech Republic

If the "legitimate as a three-legged donkey" wasn't scripted, that's up there.

Here are a few I haven't seen listed:

Austin pissing Tang on Arn Anderson.

Men on a Mission accidentally winning the tag-team championships because Mabel fell on Jacques Rougeau and Jacques couldn't get up.

"I'm telling Kev!"

"I will win the Royal Rumble because I'm BIZZAARRRRE!"

Guest AndrewTS
When Undertaker was giving a promo on Smackdown a long time ago and people kept saying "WHAT", he said.."If you sleep with your sister, say WHAT" and the whole crowd said what, then felt kind of stupid.

I'm not sure if this was intentional or not, but I doubt the WWF would have wanted to mock something as big as the WHAT chants at the time, so I think 'Taker ad-libbed that.

Heheh--I loved that because I was thinking that all a wrestler had to do to counter the "What" chants was to say "Homosaywhat?"

I guess that particular part would be inappropriate, so Taker changed it up a bit. :P

Guest Redhawk

When Brock Lesnar came out during the RAW X show to present the Superstar of the Decade award. Here's Lesnar in a restaurant, wearing a suit and dress shoes, and he STILL does the Happy Dance! WTF? Is that staying in character or what?

Guest AndrewTS
When Brock Lesnar came out during the RAW X show to present the Superstar of the Decade award. Here's Lesnar in a restaurant, wearing a suit and dress shoes, and he STILL does the Happy Dance! WTF? Is that staying in character or what?

Best part of the whole show. :)

I also thought of WM III, where Duggan interrupted the Russian national anthem and said it wasn't appropriate for them to sing it there, because "THIS IS AMERICA!"

Guest Just call me Dan

I saw the RAW where HHH supposedly let out the HHonk and never head it. Didn't someone have it up for download?

Guest The Czech Republic

I also missed the HHHonk and would like to hear it.

Another funny thing:

The time Rock came back and was like "Why don't you go make the Rock a....sammich" or something like that where he flubbed a line.

Guest Anglesault

Both during the Angle/Austin feud and the Angle/Big Show title match, the "USA" chants. I mean really, what the fuck.

Guest The Superstar
Both during the Angle/Austin feud and the Angle/Big Show title match, the "USA" chants. I mean really, what the fuck.

"They won't be chanting 'R-V-D' out there tonight. They'll be chanting 'U-S-A'!"

I loved that because Heyman would be like "Steve Austin is a very proud American! Why are they chanting that?"

Guest The Czech Republic

On that note you have to include any time the crowd cheered "USA" in a match with no Americans. If I recall Jericho once got on the mic and called them on it.

Guest Just call me Dan

Yes but if it were two heel un-americans, why would the crowd be at fault for chanting USA?

Guest MillenniumMan831

When several guys would trip on that odd stair at WrestleMania V. Of all people, Bret Hart and Mr. Perfect come to mind. However, The Ultimate Warrior somehow makes it down the ramp w/o falling. Incredible!

Guest Bricks

Pete Gas almost breaking his neck trying to slide into the ring in one of the Mean Street Posse's Royal Rumble run-ins.

Crash Holly bouncing off the bottom rope trying to do a baseball slide.

Guest Anglesault

Test shattering his nose sliding uner the bottom rope.

Also

Test/Kane at No Mercy.

Guest Redhawk

I remember Triple H getting caught on camera yelling, "Side Slam" right before Big Show did a side slam on him. Around that same period, Jericho dropped his "internal bleeding" blood packet during a D-X beatdown and was crawling around trying to put it back in his mouth.

- Steiner's purple thong at the Rumble

- During Raw last summer when Book was about to face Brock and the nWo confronted Brock. Shawn gets in his face to a pop. Nash gets in his face to a louder pop. Big Show gets in his face to...silence

- The HHH forklift driving during Show/Book

- Whenever Tony would say "This is the biggest night in the history of our sport"

Guest The Superstar

At the 2000 Rumble, Jericho sliding into the ring, going for someone, and Test stomps him, but it's promptly no-sold.

Guest Karnage

Shane Mcmahon trying to get on the top rope and slips.

And I know it isn't unintentional, but Stasiak running into all those things during the Invasion angle was funny.

Guest The Czech Republic
- Whenever Tony would say "This is the biggest night in the history of our sport"

No, that's WCW, this is WWE. An "Unintentional WCW Comedy" thread is too much for one board to handle. But let's try anyway...

Guest Anglesault
Test/Kane at No Mercy.

Funny? That was just boring.

It wasn't so much "Ha Ha" funny as "Wow, this is supposed to be a serious effort" funny.

Another: HBK sing-songing spots to Ken "Hold my hand, Shawn" Shamrock.

Guest Bricks

During Shane vs Big Show at Judgment Day 2000, Big Show rips part of the stage set and acts like it weighs a ton. During a run-in in that match, Test grabs the part of the set that Big Show ripped apart and simply tosses it to the side like it was nothing.

Guest Coffey
Test getting stuck in the ropes at Wrestlemania X-7.

Then Eddie Guerrero falling off the ring apron right afterwards.

Guest Anglesault
Test getting stuck in the ropes at Wrestlemania X-7.

Hmm. Two hilarious moments where the ring ropes conspire against Test. Is it safe to say that they have a feud going? Further, is it safe to say that the ropes have more charisma?