TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tod deKindes

SJL Crimson card -- March 27th, 2K3

Guest Tod deKindes

A Tod/Z Production!

What's this? Tod deKindes making a JL card? Satisfied with his recent road agent work in the Junior Leagues, the JL brass has allowed the former SWF U.S. champ to build his own card, but with a few conditions. Alex Zenon will be supervising his work just so that he doesn't send the fed into chaos. And #2, he can't under no circumstances book any matches involving a defense of the World title. Granted, Tod isn't familiar with the feuds and title rankings (Tod: "Manson still works here??"), so he just threw some names out there for fun! We know Tod doesn't always think with a clear head, so this should be interesting ...

SJL Crimson

Due Date: March 27th, @ 5PM EST

Venue: Air Canada Center in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Send stuff to: realitycheck

SJL EUROPEAN TITLE MATCH

NO-GRAVITY MATCH

Tryst © vs Kaine

Desc.: What's a No Gravity Match, you say? It's very simple. There are no DQ's, countouts, pinfalls or submissions. The only way to win is to successfully perform FIVE top rope moves onto your opponent, and by that we mean ANY move where either the attacker and/or the victim is propelled off the top rope (superplex, flying headscissor, frog splash, missile dropkick, any springboard move, etc.) The score is kept by the referee, and the first wrestler to gather up five moves (which don't have to be in a row) is the winner. Any further questions regarding the match, direct them to me.

Send to: Tod deKindes

Word limit: 4500

SJL TELEVISION TITLE MATCH

TORONTO DEATH MATCH

"Dark Rebel" Terry Wayne vs Quiet Death

Desc: Even though neither participant are from Toronto, Tod has decided to honor his hometown.He has devised the Toronto Death Match, and the rules are: Top rope moves are banned. Piledrivers are illegal. Failure to observe these rules result in a DQ. You win by either pinfall or submission. Or DQ, if you're stupid. Oh, and a DQ results in a title change. :D

Send to: WrestlingDeacon

Word limit: 4000

NON-TITLE MATCH

SUBMISSION VS PINFALL MATCH

Sean Atlas vs Dace Night ©

Desc: With Va'aiga as the #1 contender for Dace's title, Tod has decided that the master of Horrorcore (Tod: "What the hell is that, anyway?"), Dace should get a little warmup in the form of Sean Atlas. The two will wrestle a normal No-DQ match, but with an interesting stipulation. Dace Night can ONLY win via submission, whereas Sean Atlas can ONLY win via a pinfall. The decision has to take place inside the ring.

Send to: 5_moves_of_doom

Word limit: 5000

MAIN EVENT

LUCHA LIBRE TRIOS ELIMINATION MATCH

Tecnicos: Va'aiga (team captain), Christian Blackwell, "Picture Perfect" Aaron Carpenter vs Rudos: "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins (team captain), Omega Storm, John Duran

Desc: What to do with a bunch of names lying around? Put them all in a match together! In all seriousness, Tod thinks that these fine people deserve an opportunity to showcase their talents in the main event, regardless of alliances. He's seen enough AAA tapes to know good lucha when he sees it, so let's see how the JL fares at it. The rules are as follows: Basic rules apply, one man from each team in the ring at all times. When one man is knocked to the outside of the ring, a partner can take his place without tagging. If the team captain is pinned, then the team loses the match. HOWEVER, if any of the other two participants are pinned, they are simply eliminated and the match goes on. To recap, the match ends when A) all three members of a team are eliminated, or B) ONLY the team captain is eliminated. Enjoy.

Send to: realitycheck

Word limit: 6000

Guest WrestlingDeacon

And you won't let me book, because you think I would be too crazy?

Guest hhh6294

Tod... one Question... I've got a Modified Springboard Dropkick off of the middle ropes where I springboard off of the middle ropes like Jericho does for his Lionsault, fly over the head of the opponent, and dropkicks him in the lower back area... is that going to be considered as a Flying move?

Guest realitycheck

Frost: Blame Strangler. :P

Kaine: I'd say no. The apply, the move would probably have to come off the top rope, and only the top rope.

-Z

Guest KingOfOldSchool

As a fan of lucha libre, let me say that I love that main event.

Guest TheHulkster

No top rope move?

Thats cool, Terry Wayne has a permanent residence on the second rope anyway.

No piledrivers?

You crazy motherf*cker!

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Strangler's not around, this the time to let me book. Viva la Frost Booking!

Although it's cool as hell that I get to mark the Bill Watts match. Right up my alley.

Guest Kibagami

The main event is making my head bleed.

Fucking weird-ass Mexican wrestling. Shit.

K.

Guest Kibagami

I think so. And Vagina too. And he's a captain and I can't fuck with this match write now. Jesus God.

K.

Guest Pa|adin

So we have to decide who in the team has to do the job? Ugh, in too much of a bad mood to wrap my head around it.

Guest Tod deKindes

Asking each participant to write a match each would be a bit much. Just get together and brainstorm.

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

!!!

Where was the "No Gravity Match" when I was in the JL? :(

WC - Uncrowned King of the "No Gravity Match"

Trios match.. I presume full Lucha rules?

2/3 falls... giving the rudos space to get themselves DQd at least once and then leap on it to capitalise?

Foul (Low Blow) = DQ and costs you the fall

Maritente (Piledrivers, and Piledriver like moves) = DQ and costs you the fall

Two Refs (One tecnico, one rudo)?

And if it's AAA rules does that mean

Hot ring girls?

Hexagonal rings?

Horrendously overbooked finishes?

Guest Dace59

Tod, can me and Atlas take the No-DQ how we want it to be, faux or true No-DQ?

I'm assuming it's the usual no low blow, no outside interference, nouse of objects, 5 count on ropes, 10 count out of the ring, 10 count out, and very loosely enforced closed fist punches, eye rakes and purple nurples.

Guest Dace59

It's No-DQ Atlas.

Tod says it's ref's call. Meaning we can pick how many or few DQ rules are inplace.

Oh. Right. I... ugh. I'm a moron. Whatever I wrote up there is all allowed. Interference, Low blow, blahbedy blah blah blah. Though the honorable Dace Night would never cheat.. nooo...

Guest Dace59

But if you start, he'll out do you.

Of course.

You gonna use rope breaks or not?

Yeah. Not too many other ways to get out of those submission moves, save for reversing them or just evading. I'm gonna have to get very familiar with those ropes...

Sign in to follow this