TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tod deKindes

SJL Crimson card -- March 27th, 2K3

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins
Trios match.. I presume full Lucha rules?

2/3 falls... giving the rudos space to get themselves DQd at least once and then leap on it to capitalise?

Foul (Low Blow) = DQ and costs you the fall

Maritente (Piledrivers, and Piledriver like moves) = DQ and costs you the fall

Two Refs (One tecnico, one rudo)?

And if it's AAA rules does that mean

Hot ring girls?

Hexagonal rings?

Horrendously overbooked finishes?

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Guest Tod deKindes

Well, it beats Pinata On A Pole. But since Z is marking that one, why not ask him what he likes instead.

Guest KingOfOldSchool
Trios match.. I presume full Lucha rules?

2/3 falls... giving the rudos space to get themselves DQd at least once and then leap on it to capitalise?

Foul (Low Blow) = DQ and costs you the fall

Maritente (Piledrivers, and Piledriver like moves) = DQ and costs you the fall

Two Refs (One tecnico, one rudo)?

And if it's AAA rules does that mean

Hot ring girls?

Hexagonal rings?

Horrendously overbooked finishes?

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

2/3 falls - Just like it says. Either the captain, or the other two members of the team have to be pinned, for the trio to win the fall, and this goes on until two falls are won by a team. In spanish, these falls are called primera caida, segunda caida and tercera caida.

Then, aside from pin or submission, falls can be won by DQ, by way of low blows or piledrivers.... although, I've seen Michinoku Drivers used, with no DQ resulting. So whatever. But straight piledrivers usually result in the DQ.

The two refs thing. As is obvious, the rudo ref favours the rudos (heels), and the tecnico ref favours the tecnicos (faces). Often, the two refs come to blows, in a sometimes comical fashion. And just to differentiate between them, the refs are dressed in different colours as well (tecnico-white, rudo-black).

AAA hexagonal ring - Simply, a six sided ring.

Another thing to note about lucha matches, is that there's a lot of diving and battling outside the ring. The diving outside of the ring, is often done in a clusterfuck fashion, up to one or two times per match, with all participants diving outside onto each other one after another, in addition to several solo dives.

I suggest that since there's only a 6000 word limit, that the normally 2/3 falls stipulation be disregarded, and no hexagonal ring be used, since there's gonna be too much going on already.

Guest Tod deKindes

Wait, I never mentionned it was 2/3 falls. There's minimum one fall (if the team captain is pinned) and a maximum of three falls (if the other two AND the captain are pinned).

Guest KingOfOldSchool

I know. I was just elaborating on standard rules since Va'aiga brought it up.

Guest Kibagami

If Tod could PM me a concise description of the rules, since I'm getting a little lost, and if Vagina and Blackwell could PM me anything, since we're all in different countries and this coordination thing isn't easy. And Lord knows you people don't want me to write the whole match on my own.

boom, explosion, everybody dies except carpenter

K.

I would just like to make it public knowledge that I just gave up a sweet, sweet piece of ass to finish this match and make sure it gets written. Now I have to wait till next week for pussy. Damn you all to hell, especially myself for putting this off till now.

Sean "BLUES%20PEARL%20Blue%20Balls.jpg" Atlas

Guest Kibagami

Whereas I, on the other hand, just got home from work and have nothing from Vagina or Blackwell and cannot write this match in the three hours before I leave the house.

GODDAMN IT. GODDAMN IT. GODDAMN IT. GODDAMN IT.

K.

Guest Dace59

Did you even get back to Card's pm about the match Silent?

Atlas, stop showing off about your personal life, ok. Hehe.

Guest Dace59

They where waiting for the good old fashioned response from the person they're talking too.

They've done the match on their own I think, due to hearing nothing from you.

Much like me (But that was more me than you I hope)

Just general communications problems I guess.

Edited by Dace59

Guest Kibagami

Well, at least somebody wrote something, then. Jesus, I thought the main event was going to end up being a no-show.

boom, explosion, everybody dies except carpenter

K.

Sign in to follow this