TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Judas14

So i take it the relationship's dead then

Guest Judas14

Given your comments in your mailbag segment and Hyatte's "Scott Keith Date Rape" Rating System and the whole Hackmaster debacle, I take it we won't be seeing the return of Hyatte's "And Another Thing" at the Smarks whenever Hyatte gets around to writing them again? If so, it would be a shame given the quality of Hyatte's AATs....

Guest The Man in Blak

I thought Hyatte said no more "gushy crap like 'And Another Thing'" and that he was only going to do PPV recaps anyway?

Guest J*ingus

Does Hyatte still write anything?  And if so, where?  I can always use some huge bitter bucketfuls of sarcasm on days when I'm feeling down.

Guest Kingpk

Hyatte's writing Mop-Ups for PPVs at 411.  Not very good ones, mind you, but at least you get your daily recommended servings of insults and pedophilia/incest jokes.

Guest Maurizio C... Version 2

well, once Hyatte discovered people read him no matter what, he stopped acting like he had to work himself to get over, and started bullshitting around. can we blame him?

Guest muswp1

I just read Hyatte's mop up for Wrestlemania and it was overly long and very hard to read.  Coherent columns from him would be a good start to getting on this site.  Then again Maurizio C..., since you just started a thread specifically to tell the world that you hate the site, why do you care about this topic???

Hyatte's writing Mop-Ups for PPVs at 411.  Not very good ones, mind you, but at least you get your daily recommended servings of insults and pedophilia/incest jokes.

Hyatt'es always written that way though. Why do people read him anyway? He just insults his fans and is probably just a skinny little pussy that acts like a badass on the net.

Guest Smues

Ok I'm probably going blind, but try as I might I can't find any Hyatte PPV mop-ups at 411. Can someone point me in the right direction.

Guest Maurizio C... Version 2

muswp1 I DON'T hate the site... I just think it's not organized. Is that hate? Do you smarks always see just black or white and not gray?