HARDCORE GAMERS TITLE

HARDCORE MATCH

Nielsen of the Junge vs Mike Van Siclen vs Judge Mental©

UNITED STATES TITLE

SINGLES MATCH

Michael Craven vs "The Franchise" Mak Francis©

TAG TITLE CONTENDERSHIP

ELIMINATION MATCH, THREE WAY TAG

Instruments of Destruction (Janus and Fugue) vs Deja Vu vs Wild and Dangerous (Johnny Dangerous and Wildchild)

INTERCONTINENTIAL-TELEVISION TITLE

LADDER MATCH

"Deathwish" Danny Williams vs Jay Dawg

TAG TITLES

TAG MATCH

Chilly Chilly Bang Bang (Frost and "TNT" Taylor Nicholas Thompson) vs Justice and Rule© (Judge Mental and Ejiro Fasaki)

MAIN EVENT

WORLD TITLE CONTENDERSHIP

SINGLES MATCH

Guest Powerplay

'El Cardo...

OPENING PROMO: -For Rent-

- No one springs for it because it is revealed that it is actually in New Jersey.

HARDCORE GAMERS TITLE

HARDCORE MATCH

- Um, no prediction here.

UNITED STATES TITLE

SINGLES MATCH

- Go Franchise, but Mike might be able to pick up a solid win here.

TAG TITLE CONTENDERSHIP

Instruments of Destruction (Janus and Fugue) vs Deja Vu vs Wild and Dangerous (Johnny Dangerous and Wildchild)

- INSTRUMENTS OF DESTRUCTION!

LADDER MATCH

- I say JD here.

TAG TITLES

TAG MATCH

Chilly Chilly Bang Bang (Frost and "TNT" Taylor Nicholas Thompson) vs Justice and Rule© (Judge Mental and Ejiro Fasaki)

- I got a great ending for this picked out, and I think it'll put us over the top. Either way, no prediction.

MAIN EVENT

SINGLES MATCH

Tom Flesher vs. ELM

- Tom wants this, deserves it, and he will get it.

HARDCORE GAMERS TITLE

HARDCORE MATCH

Neilsen of the Junge vs Mike Van Siclen vs Judge Mental©

- Jesus f**kin' Christ...who do you think will win?

UNITED STATES TITLE

SINGLES MATCH

- Michael Craven...his character was a hell of a lot of fun to write.

TAG TITLE CONTENDERSHIP

- Let's hear it for...Deja Vu. Although, I would like to see them lose to Wild and Dangerous later on...

LADDER MATCH

- Danny's "Deathwish" will be granted...if he was facing Neilsen. That said, I pick...sorry JD, but Deathwish Daniel to win.

TAG TITLES

TAG MATCH

- I go with Justice and Rule...just because they aren't an uber tag team.

MAIN EVENT

SINGLES MATCH

Tom Flesher vs. ELM

- Neilsen. If he was involved. Since he's not...he interferes and no new Contender is crowned.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

OPENING PROMO: I predict someone will take it, because if they don't, I will just cause.

HARDCORE GAMERS TITLE

HARDCORE MATCH

If Judge gets the win here... I think I will have to face him. A solid reign, but I think if Neilsen wants this, then Neilsen has this.

UNITED STATES TITLE

SINGLES MATCH

Neilsen and Craven had one hell of a hardcore match... but the Mak is the man! WHOO!!

TAG TITLE CONTENDERSHIP

I am amazed at how well this tag division is going. Well I would like to see Janus and Fugue take it, or the Deja Vu would be another fun... Wildchild needs to have some cruiserweight friends so we can see him and many others buzz some life there. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Deja Vu though... just because them as tag champs will have me constantly pissing myself.

LADDER MATCH

Whoo! No prediction for obvious reasons, but you guys are in for a big surprise!

TAG TITLES

TAG MATCH

Damn... 5 tag teams with names!!! That's nice to see. I think Justice and Rule will retain, however who's match and the methods used will remain questionable.

MAIN EVENT

SINGLES MATCH

Tom Flesher vs. ELM

This is kind of hard to predict... both have every reason in the world for this shot. I will go with Flesher though, just because I want to slap the taste out of that filthy Mexican heel!

Guest WrestlingDeacon

HARDCORE GAMERS TITLE

HARDCORE MATCH

-I think Judge wants to be rid of the title and will be more focused on the later tag team title match. However, Neilsen has been pretty explicit about wanting no other title but the World and I can't see him taking the Hardcore over the ICTV, even though it's more his style. And he can't do that "win the title and drop it" schtick again already. I say that leaves MVS with a default win, but use this as an opportunity to showcase your wares, Mike

WINNER: MVS

UNITED STATES TITLE

SINGLES MATCH

-Both guys seem to be in a bit of limbo right now. I honestly think Mak is ready to jump up to the ICTV level if he gets refocused. I never know how to peg Ash anymore, but I just don't think he's up to Mak's level if he's on.

WINNER: MAK FRANCIS

TAG TITLE CONTENDERSHIP

-We have an actual tag division. My kudos to you guys for devoting yourself to it. I hope this is a barn burner and match of the night. I like everyone involved here, but if CCBB retake the titles later on, which I hope we do, Janus and Fugue make the best competition with the characters and storylines.

WINNER: INSTRUMENTS OF DESTRUCTION

LADDER MATCH

-This could be very kick ass. I think a ladder match suits JD better and he's very focused on winning the ICTV and proving himself. Williams is probably the most solid writer we have right now wrestling wise, but I get the sense that JD's character and the stip will trip him up.

WINNER: JAY DAWG

TAG TITLES

TAG MATCH

-This is so Bischoff, wasting a ppv level, never before seen showdown on a regular show. However, I'm probably the most to blame for that for setting the storyline up. TNT and I are pretty rusty working together, but I think individually we're writing the best we ever have, probably he more than me. Judge was very distraught at losing the handicap match and seems to be very intent on winning here and is very taken with the finish he has cooked up. A win here could definetly legitimize the champs, but THE TWO MAN POWER TRIP don't want that happening.

MAIN EVENT

SINGLES MATCH

Tom Flesher vs. ELM

-An intriguing match up and probably a surprise to both men. I would actually like to see the winner take on TNT next week as more World title defenses between ppv's would help to bulk up characters and storylines. I'd have to say this is a toss up, although ELM has defeated Flesher in the past and the heel turn has him energized. Knowing and hoping what some future booking might be, it probably fits better for ELM to win here.

WINNER: ELM

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Bitchin' show, here we go...

~ Everyone will think, "Ah nah I won't take the promo, someone else probably has something better to write anyway." Then, when no one rights the opening promo, King will have to.

WINNER: The Suicide King

HARDCORE GAMERS TITLE

HARDCORE MATCH

~ I don't know whether or not Judge is writing here, but the title has sort of run its course around his waist. Out of Neilsen and Mikey... well, I say Neilsen's MATCH wins, at least.

WINNER: Neilsen of the Jungle, Out of Character At Least

UNITED STATES TITLE

SINGLES MATCH

~ Franchise is rollin' out the red carpet of pain lately, and seems to be truely unstoppable with his US Title... so eh, go him... Craven could pick up the win, and it'd be great if he did, but he still seems sort of rusty.

WINNER: "The Franchise" Mak Francis

TAG TITLE CONTENDERSHIP

~ Wild and Dangerous are my favorites here, and Janus and Fugue are great as well, but I'm goin' for KnK just because they're so fuckin' awesome, and them actually winning a match, for the #1 Contender's spot to boot, would be great.

WINNER: Deja Vu

LADDER MATCH

~ First match on the card that I'll read. JD will win, just because of the stip, which I can't see Danny working all that well. Looking forward to a Deathbomb onto a ladder, though.

WINNER: Jay Dawg

TAG TITLES

TAG MATCH

~ Some seem to be thinking that we'll automatically win here, what with the Chilly Chilly Bang Bang legacy and all, but this looks to be our most difficult challenge ever (besides anything involving Raynor and MacPhisto,) and as Frost said, we shall be rusty. Not too confident, but it's great to be tagging again.

WINNER: ...?

MAIN EVENT

SINGLES MATCH

Tom Flesher vs. ELM

~ I sort of wanted ELM to get his rematch, but now that Tom has a shot, I'm really rooting him on and motivating him so that he can get back on track for this Frost feud, maybe even with the World Title.

WINNER: Tom Flesher

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Well I dunno about on a ladder... I was thinknig off a ladder through an automobile(Don't ask)

- Someone'll take it. Eventually.

HARDCORE GAMERS TITLE

HARDCORE MATCH

-- Anyone's game, though I'd like to see Judge retain against someone like Neilsen WITHOUT being hardcore.

UNITED STATES TITLE

SINGLES MATCH

-- I lost the chance to face Francis, so I'll go for Craven to somehow win. Even though it's a slim chance ;)

TAG TITLE CONTENDERSHIP

-- Provided Fugue's internet connection doesn't go flaky like it did last time - the IoD WILL take it...but I won't discount the other teams. Anyone's game.

LADDER MATCH

-- I'm feeling partial to watching JD kill Danny for some reason.

TAG TITLES

TAG MATCH

-- JUSTICE AND RULE OWN JOO~! But CCBB has a lot of history, and if they shake their rust, could take it too. No decision.

MAIN EVENT

SINGLES MATCH

Tom Flesher vs. ELM

-- Taamo. Because he's a deserving dude, yo.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
Well I dunno about on a ladder... I was thinknig off a ladder through an automobile(Don't ask)

(Y)

Guest vitriol

-pfft, I'll take it.

HARDCORE GAMERS TITLE

HARDCORE MATCH

-Neilsen, in impressive fashion.

UNITED STATES TITLE

SINGLES MATCH

-Mak.

TAG TITLE CONTENDERSHIP

-Janus and Fugue.

LADDER MATCH

-JD has the determination, but I don't know if he can knock of Danny. Eh...hell, JD for the win.

TAG TITLES

TAG MATCH

-TNT and Frost.

MAIN EVENT

SINGLES MATCH

Tom Flesher vs. ELM

-Flesher.