TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JMFabiano524

Guess Piper/Russo was a work...

Guest JMFabiano524

Just wondering if, based on what I read of the WM results, anyone finds Roddy Piper hypocritical for what he did in his one live TNA appearance, yet he has no problem working for the WWE? Or for some reason was his bitterness isolated just towards Russo?

Guest Slapnuts00

Well, his bitterness in t he interview was all directed torwards Russo himself and not the WWE.

Guest Downhome
Well, his bitterness in t he interview was all directed torwards Russo himself and not the WWE.

What the fuck...

...MABLE is in NWATNA???????

Guest bob_barron

Yes Mabel is in TNA.

And people wonder why no one gives them a chance

Guest JMFabiano524
I give them a chance.

Uh......as do I.

Anything but the WWE (and while I can't get Wildside access...hint, hint)

well if people are that dumb to turn away from a product when someone who sucks shows up, they leave dumb and enter ignorance for ignoring the WRESTLING on the show.

and i dont see people leaving the wwe in flocks. they have albert, big show and nathan jones on one show.

Guest RedJed

So because Piper showed up at Mania this means the Russo-Piper segment was all a work? What?

I love how some of you use absolutely NO logic whatsover in drawing conclusions from things. Did you ever think that maybe Russo is the reason Piper ISNT there anymore?

Guest RedJed
Yes Mabel is in TNA.

Just because they bring in one load of shit doesn't mean the rest of the promotion is. If anyone is judging the company from one single move, they need their head examined.

Guest Black Tiger
OF COURSE Piper/Russo was a work. TNA caters to the smart marks, and smart marks like to think that they see shoots on TV WE GOT SWERVED

Guest RedJed

If it was a work, why did it never get followed up on, even further why did TNA refuse to give Piper a live mic again after that?

I dont see the reasoning behind you thinking it obviously was a work at all, at that point they were hardly doing anything reality based much at all.

Guest Black Tiger
If it was a work, why did it never get followed up on, even further why did TNA refuse to give Piper a live mic again after that?

I dont see the reasoning behind you thinking it obviously was a work at all, at that point they were hardly doing anything reality based much at all.

To make us THINK it was a shoot.

Guest RedJed

Ehhh I'm still not convinced, I think Piper made it into a shoot.........he legitimately believed that Russo had something to do with Owens death, as it was documented in his book.