TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CED Ordonez

Time for some recruiting?

Guest CED Ordonez

I was noticing that a few people in the JL Top 10 aren't even with the fed anymore and come Crimson, 2 more will leave us for the WF.

Anybody know how many active JLers we have now? It feels like we'll be needing for some fresh talent soon.

Guest midnight_burn

I'll update this list as changes are made.

Update for the 26th of March 2002.

Erek Taylor

Ash Ketchum

Low Brass

Jacob Helmsley

Flexxx

Xero

Mafia

Ced Ordonez

Mike Van Siclen

Shawn Brody

Tom Flesher

Z

Kojack

Danny Williams

The Dark Reaper

Cutthroat

T-Bone

Frost

With K-Os and Lady Red being bumped, the returns of Flexxx, Jacob Helmsley and T-Bone, and the new addition of Frost, the roster stands at 18.

Guest Shawn

That's the same size as the WF (pre-bumping). Ironic I guess.

That's enough to work with... but that's supposing everyone on that list can write. Still, five to six matches a card is good.

Meh... time to go wade through my PMs... thank goodness they raised the limit to 100. The 40 thing was bugging me.

::Shawn goes to clear out his PM box...again::

I could go and spam up about how great the SJL is and then we could get some fresh meat down here. But I'm not going to...

:P

Guest Insanityman

Well, I know a few ARE returning. Me? I have no complete update on my grades, so I have no clue.

Guest Suicide King

This is a valid point though... there must be some way to recruit more people.  The best way I can recommend right now is word of mouth.  Talk to your friends and anyone you know who loves wrestling and possesses a literary bent.  After all, if they don't like it they can quit after their first match or so, no skin off our noses.

Guest crusen86

We were going to get a news post on thesmarks.com, but it won't happen until they get a stable server.

So... For all of those who visit other boards, be sure to have the site in your signatures.

Guest hhh6294

wow... dismal little set-up you guys got at the moment...

;)

*remembers the good 'ol days*

...sigh...

Guest CED Ordonez

w00t! *looks at his sig and goes post happy*

Some cheap advertising until the server comes back to life and we get that news post.

Guest Zero_Cool

Yeah, I remember the days when we had 50 guys in two smaller leagues.  I'm talking like nine-ten match cards.  Those were some cool times...

Guest Xstasy

Yo, can one of the powers that be lobby for a simple merge?  ALL of the JLers are needed in the WF right now!  There's nobody in the SWF, let alone in the JL.  A roster of 32 people would be perfect.  No more overworking, tons of angles, about five people or so per belt, and (the most important) an actual TAG TEAM SCENE!!!

This is getting ridiculous.  Why don't we just bump 'em all and be done with it.  They frickin' deserve it!

Guest crusen86

...There's heaps of people in the JL. We've had 2 people come back, and 2 newbies in the last day.

There's heaps of people in the SWF, most of which choose to no show continuously. Meh...

Guest Xstasy

Ummmm, no Crusen.  There aren't heaps of people in the WF.  We have 15 people...and I think that's a little high of an estimate.  We haven't had a solid show that was on time in god knows how long...so I'm with X in saying that a merge is perfect right now.

Oh, this is HVT again.

And there really aren't heaps of people in the JL either.  It's just not as noticeable because most people in the JL write on a consistent basis.

That was mean...but that's only because I'm fucking tired and I can't type to save my fucking life!

Da "absolutely lunchin' " H

Guest crusen86

Umm, yes. I managed to run the ML on 15 people for ages, and most of the shows were successful.

Combining the feds isn't the answer here - the fed that exists should get off their asses and write.

Guest redbaron51

Combining the feds are an answer....

Just think we could have three shows (like Heat/Jakked) for those who need in development. They won't be on Smarkdown but be booked for the third show. :)

Sign in to follow this