TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Longdogger_Pete

SJL METAL 4/1/03

Guest Longdogger_Pete

I have no show.

April Fools.

SJL Metal – 04.01.03

VENUE: The National Car Rental Center in Sunrise, Florida!!

OPENING MATCH

SPECIAL APRIL FOOL’S DAY PRANK EVENT

Omega Storm VS “The Dark Rebel” Terry Wayne

Match Description: Both of these guys lost on Crimson, but this is their chance to redeem themselves! And with a wacky gimmick, to boot… not sure if it’s punishment, but either way, youz guyz’s better write! Mwaha.

Match Rules: This is a bit wacky, but it’s April Fools, so you should be expecting that. This match occurs at the top of the show, just ten minutes before Silent’s (who happens to be an SJL Road Agent) ten-minutes-after-the-top-of-the-show-Russian-Tea (Vodka,) made especially for his tastes by a very handy Annie Eclectic. Now, both men will start in the of the ring, with one medium-sized bottle of Mexican Hot Tamale/Tabasco sauce in the center of the ring. It can’t break, and it’s biodegradable, in case you need to know that. Now, the goal here is to grab the bottle of sauce, somehow make your way backstage, and pour the entire contents of the bottle into Silent’s tea, before he reaches the designated room with the tea in it (I won’t give details, so create a makeshift arena blueprint in your mind and use it, creativity is the key!) The man to successfully pour the sauce into the tea is the winner, and the loser is locked in the room alone until Silent arrives, where he will be promptly framed, probably angering Silent in some way, shape, or form. Ouch. Or maybe they don’t get there in time and Silent arrives while both men are battling it out… or… just be creative, and have fun with the match, eh? Oh, and no humiliating Silent.

#1 CONTENDER FOR THE SJL TELEVISION TITLE MATCH

SINGLES MATCH

John Duran VS Fosta

Match Description: Well, these two guys are sort of floating around right now… let’s try to give them something to do! Whoever wins this match will get a shot at Quiet Death’s TV Title… and winning that would mean something to settle down with. RE: Something to DO.

Match Rules: Singles Match… yeah.

NON-TITLE MATCH

SINGLES MATCH

Quiet Death VS Christian Blackwell

Match Description: Quiet Death doesn’t have to defend his title tonight as the #1 Contendership is being competed for, buuuuuut we’ve given him Blackwell to fend off in a non-title bout, just for fun. A win for either of these men would solidify the fact that… uh… they’re better than the one who lost, and could also earn them a little bump up the card, I’d think.

Match Rules: Usual stuff is in effect. Win via pinfall or submission. Oh joy.

SPECIAL DAVID-GOLIATH-ESQUE MATCH!!

SINGLES MATCH

”Picture Perfect” Aaron Carpenter VS “Hollywood” Spike Jenkins

Match Description: Aaron Carpenter has finally hit his stride in the SJL, winning his last three matches, the most recent of which was Crimson's main event. Spike Jenkins has taken issue with the still-green “Picture Perfect” being part of the decision, and is looking to put the young Carpenter back into his place. Will "Hollywood" break out of the rut he's been in, or will "Picture Perfect" chalk up his fourth straight victory? As a side note, if Aaron wins, he’s going to get a much higher place on the card, I’d think, what with Spike being all good and all.

Match Rules: Um, singles rules, you know how they go, unless you’re stupid, or Cutthroat.

#1 CONTENDERSHIP FOR THE SJL WORLD TITLE

NO-DISQUALIFICATION TRIPLE THREAT

Crow VS Tryst (European Champ) VS Sean Atlas

Match Description: Righto, let’s break it down. Crow is a great writer who so totally deserves a shot at a shot at the World Title. He almost beat the World Champ himself, a while ago. Tryst, our European Champ, recently beat the unbeatable Sean Atlas… and is really a great, GREAT writer. If he manages to pull this out and then win the World Title, then he’d be the first double-champ that we’ve had down here in a long time. Sean is Sean, and he just beat Dace Night on the last show, so he OBVIOUSLY deserves this spot on the card. So, the three fight, and may the best man win.

Match Description: Disqualification is NOT in effect. No count-outs, and the first guy to score a pinfall or submission on another competitor is our new #1 Contender! Wheee!

MAIN EVENT FOR THE SJL WORLD TITLE

All-JAPAN CLASSIC MATCH

Dace Night (teh champ!) VS Va’aiga

Match Description: Two of the top men in the company fight to the death, or something, for Dace Night’s SJL Title! Va’aiga is the #1 Contender… so… not much to say here, just go at it, boys.

Match Rules: Standard singles match, with pinfall and submission rules. There's no-DQ, as per the rule in Japanese matches, and a 20-count countout. Serious stip DEVIATION~!

Guest Longdogger_Pete

(11:26pm) (@Kibagami) Wayne and Storm both lost

(11:26pm) (@Kibagami) Somewhere in the arena

(11:26pm) (@Kibagami) Their pay will be docked

Guest Longdogger_Pete

(11:25pm) (@Kibagami) Fosta is long gone

(11:25pm) (@Kibagami) Duran falls victim to one

(11:25pm) (@Kibagami) Johnny Generic

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Sitting in a chair in the middle of this locker room, with the World Title Belt as his feet, Dace Night looks up to the camera.

"Contenders Match hey Atlas. You might want to just lay down on the mat, because if you give me a chance to get hold of you in the ring, it won't be pretty. I'll make sure you wont be able to defend the belt, if you did manage to win it. I'll smash your teeth so far down your throat, you'll be able to eat out of your ass." He growls slowly

Metal of chains and rings clank against each other.

"Too quote a classic, I'll tear your fucking eyes out, rip your fucking flesh off, I'll beat you till you're just a fucking lifeless carcass. Payback's a bitch motherfucker." The haunting whisper of the words fill up the whole room.

"But I'll be dealing with you later Atlas. Whether I win or lose, whether you win or lose, I'll be getting payback on you. Don't lose any sleep over it, I'll see you bleeding in the ring."

Shrugging his shoulders back, and sighing slowly, his glare shift into a small smile.

"However, onto something far more pressing right now. And far more fun. Main Event of the night. My World Title on the line. Against that Maori Badass Va'aiga. All Japan Pro Wrestling classic style too. Smart Marks of the world will be watching. We're going to show why the SJL and the SWF is one of the greatest wrestling organisations in the world today."

"Turn up, kick ass? Something along those lines. I assure you, I'm looking forwards to this one, as I'm sure Va'aiga is too. Sure, I'm going to have to beat him to a bloody pulp, and drive him onto his head a few does times. But he knows, like me, unless we do that, the match wont be over. Beating seven shades of shit out of someone is good enough. With honour, pride, that fighting spirit that likes warriors can share, it becomes even better."

Cracking his neck from side to side, the World Champ traces the outlines of the necklaces under his top.

"Fighting Spirit. This is what this is all about. No of this good guy, bad guy stuff. No fighting for revenge. Not a need to prove ourselves. Just a fight for the World Title, between two guys with the same sort of views, and nothing between us. We're gonna put on a hell of a show, and might at some point end up showing who the better man of the night is."

Leaning in close, he utters his final worlds.

"Let's lock and load. Let's rock and roll. Make some noise, cuz here comes the pain. Fight, Fight, Fight!"

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Metal rolls on, the production crew not wasting any time in cueing up “Three Libras” by a Perfect Circle, prompting the entrance of Christian Blackwell to the jam-packed arena. Mostly cheers emanate from the fans, but some boos are heard from the longer serving fans, as Blackwell slowly walks out from behind the curtain. As he comes down the ramp, small flames start to burn near him, lighting up the ramp way as he goes…

Funyon gets on the mic, ready to do his introductions, “The following match is a non-title match, and it will be scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Rosslare, Ireland. Standing six foot four inches tall, and weighing in at two hundred and thirty seven pounds… ladies and gentleman, please welcome to the ring… CHRISTIAN BLACKWELL!”

“It won’t be the only time he hears his name read aloud tonight…” King quips with a chuckle.

“Stop trying to spread the Blackwell love King,” Axis answers with a grumble. “Tonight, the newly crowned Television champion Quiet Death will face Christian Blackwell, who was a major part in team Tenicos’ win in the Lucha Libre Elimination match. But he will have his work cut out for him against a man he has already defeated, but now it’s under very different circumstances.”

“True Axis. A title victory can do wonders for a man’s career, and Quiet Death will not want to lose this match, even if it is non-title. He wants to prove he deserves that title, that’s just how he is, I myself wouldn’t care, I’d no sooner pawn it to buy a bottle of Johnny Walker…”

“…But Death needs this victory to prove he is ready for bigger things, as Blackwell will try to prove as well. Both men have been hanging around the mid card, and a win here could vault either man into main event status, if they win decisively. My money’s on Death to continue his great form, and maybe trade in his television title for something bigger and shinier…”

A cloud of smoke emerges around the area, casting a haze over the entranceway. The lights on the rafters change from black to dark blue, as two lightning bolts come crashing down on the SmarkTron, and a picture of a hooded man is shown, slowly walking along, soon dissolving into two words…

“Quiet Death…”

The crowd begins to cheer as Funyon gets on the schtick again, “… And his opponent, from Parts Unknown in sunny California. Standing five foot ten and weighing in at two hundred and twenty one pounds… please welcome to the ring, the SJL Television Champion… he is, QUIET DEATH!”

“Thou shall not fall…”

“Thou shall not fly…”

“Thou shall not fear…”

“Thou shall not live…”

The chorus of “Thou shall not cry” by Bauhaus hits the loudspeakers as the cloud clears up, showing an image of a male’s body, head tilted down to the floor. Drips of water mixed with sweats coming off his bald head.

“He’s a picture of intensity…” Axis admires. “He is here for the competition, and his will to win drives his performance very night to greater heights.”

He keeps his head tilted to the ground as he reaches the ring, sliding in under the bottom rope and leaping to his feet. He takes his place in the center of the ring and waits there, and waists… and waits…

“Well if his will to win is so strong, why is he delaying the match so long with his showboating!?”

“Showboating!? This is how he prepares King!” Axis yells in reply.

“Trust me Axis, I know showboating when I see it. C’mon Death, stop trying to excite the fans and star the match already.

King jump back in surprise as Death throws the hood back and shows his face. He disrobes and crouches, stretching his legs left and right, staring at Blackwell, who stares right back, making no preparation what so ever, just looking into Death’s eyes and seeing what he can find…

“This match could go either way…” King admits. “But if Blackwell fails here, who knows when he’ll get the chance to prove himself in the main event again, and I believe he can reach that point…”

The referee sees that both men are ready and nods towards the timekeeper, who rings the bell to begin the match!

“Ding, ding, ding!”

Both men hang back for now, circling each other slowly, each strategizing while watching the other move. Both men strike at the same time, but duck each other’s shots, turning back around and entering into a tie-up. Blackwell performs a standing switch, slipping his opponent, but Death is on the ball and blocks the German Suplex attempt early, locking his leg behind Blackwell’s. Death cracks the Irishman in the face with some back elbows, knocking himself loose, then quickly turning around and leaping into the air with a spinning heel kick! Blackwell ducks the move, but at the same time, grabs Death’s leg under his arm and then wraps his other arm around his chest, throwing him over his head with a capture Suplex!

“Hot opener from these two, and this match won’t slow up any time soon,” Axis explains. “A Beautiful Suplex, but both men can take a great amount of punishment, this won’t even phase Death one bit!”

Death rolls right back to his feet, as Blackwell tries to knock him back down with running elbow, but Death ducks the blow and sends one quick, sharp kick into Blackwell’s midsection, doubling him over. Death kicks Blackwell thrice more in his sides then backs into the ropes, running back towards Blackwell. The Irishman sees him coming and lifts him up over his head, throwing him over with a back body drop! Death looks like he’s going over the top rope, but he spins around in the air and lands on the ring apron! Blackwell seems satisfied but his smile soon fades as he turns around and is met with a high roundhouse kick from Death from over the ropes! Blackwell is sent spinning, dazed as all hell as Death places his hands on the top rope and leaps forward, springboarding off the top and landing on Blackwell’s shoulders! The crowd rises to their feet, watching on with excitement as Death spins himself around, but Blackwell grabs him and runs across the ring, looking for a running Liger Bomb! Death manages to escape Blackwell’s grasp and land feet first in front of the Irishman, who doesn’t stop running, lowering his head and driving Quiet Death into the turnbuckles!

“They’ll trade counters back and fourth during this match,” Axis comments. “Both are brilliant technical wrestlers in their own right, and will no doubt know a counter for each move that is thrown.”

“There’s that bastardly Blackwell that I’ve grown to love!” King shouts. “The fans, oh they may still cheer him, but I know that inside is the bitter heart that his brother has as well!”

“You know who he is, King!?”

“It’s easy to see Axis, but just to be a bitch, I’ll keep everyone in suspense…” King answers with a chuckle.

Blackwell rears back and spears his shoulder into Death’s midsection, once, twice, thrice, until Death is breathing heavily. Blackwell brings his head back up to Death and growls, bringing his arm back and hitting a knife-edge chop across Death’s throat!

“Ooooh!” The fans cry as Blackwell hits Death again, and Death gasps for air, while Blackwell grabs him by the hand and whips him across the ring, slamming him against the opposite turnbuckles. Blackwell charges back across the ring, but Quiet Death bursts out of the corner suddenly, catching Blackwell across the chin with a Spinning Wheel Kick! Blackwell hits the mat, but quickly spins back onto his feet, Death meeting him with a kick to the back of the thigh, putting the Irishman on his knees. The fans climb to their feet and begin to make some noise, stamping their feet as Death clenches his fist, the crowd popping for the hulk up~! Death swings his leg around, aiming for the side of Blackwell’s head, crashing into the side of his skull! Blackwell crumples to the mat as the crowd cheer, Death taking advantage of Blackwell’s state to hook him by the leg!

…. O - n - e!

…. T - w – But Death only gets a two count as Blackwell rolls his shoulders from the mat.

“Such power in Quiet Death’s legs,” King admires. “He has dealt viciously with many a opponent with them, and Blackwell has to find a way to avoid them, or make them a non-factor in this match.”

“Easier said than done,” Axis rebuts. “I’m sure it’s been the strategy against Death numerous times, and he’ll know that his opponents will focus on that area, and protect it at all costs.”

“But ‘Cunning’ Christian Blackwell is too smart for that Axis,” King replies. “Death is twelve years his junior, and that’s twelve years of wrestling! He’ll know exactly what to do!”

“King, I will slap you if you use that name again, really, I will.”

Death grabs Blackwell by the head and lifts him to his feet, whipping him towards a corner. Death follows the Irishman in, leaping into the air as he comes a foot from Blackwell, twisting in the air and smacking Blackwell across the jaw with a kick! Blackwell stumbles fourth from the turnbuckles, Death behind him, a hint of a grin on his face as he sneaks up behind him, grabbing him in a Chickenwing from behind! The crowd begins to roar as Death spins around, ready to hit a massive Tiger Suplex! But Blackwell almost chuckles to himself as he feels himself locked in the Chickenwing, having put many a man in the hold before. Blackwell easily unhooks one of his arms from Death’s grasp, keeping the other one locked so he can hip toss Death to the canvas!

“You may not like the name Axis,” King snaps at his partner. “But you have to admit it’s true. Death tried to seize on a golden opportunity, but his inexperience failed him that time.”

“Bah, you talking as if one mistake will cost him the match! I think you put too much faith in Blackwell…”

Blackwell begins to stomp on Death’s legs, as if in frustration, aiming for the knee as a few of the fans boo, but Death soon counters, his legs locking around Blackwell’s and using a drop toe hold to bring Blackwell down to the mat face first! Death quickly jumps to his feet, sizing Blackwell up, swinging his leg around once again, but Blackwell manages to duck! Death turns around almost instantly, swinging his other leg around, but missing Blackwell’s head again! Blackwell grabs Death by the legs and flips him onto the mat face first, getting back onto his feet and flipping back over the top of Death, holding him down with a bridged pin!

…. O - n - e!

…. T - But Death powers out with his legs, breaking Blackwell off and sending him scurrying away. Blackwell climbs to his feet, but so does Death. The Irishman tries to take Death down with a flying forearm, but Death simply steps out of the way, striking Blackwell in the spine with a sharp kick, sending him barreling into the turnbuckles. Death charges across the ring, jumping across the ring and trying to land on Blackwell with a knee across the spine! But Blackwell twists his body and tumbles out of the way, Death’s knee hitting the ring post!

“Well, well, another mistake…” King says with a chuckle. “Looks like your boy is going to lose this match for himself!”

“My boy? What are you talking about!? I’m not taking sides!”

“Yes, quite the mistake from Quiet Death, and now Blackwell will capitalize like the ring general that he is.”

“I hate you.”

“I love you too Axis.”

Death comes out from the corner, in obvious pain as he screws his face up, holding his knee, but that is where Blackwell attacks first, showing he can kick too by striking Death across the knee and knocking him onto his knees. Blackwell grabs Death around the neck and pulls him back, locking on a Dragon Sleeper! With Death draped across his knee and his neck being twisted, the ref falls to the canvas to ask Death the question.

“Will you tap!?”

… The referee is sent crawling away, wiping spit from his face as Quiet Death struggles forward, walking like a crab while still in Blackwell’s grasp, slowly making his way towards the ropes with the crowd spurring him on. Blackwell tries his best to keep Death back, pulling back on his broad, muscular neck, but Death, using all the power in his legs moves closer to the ropes, reaching out with one foot…

… And throwing it on the bottom rope! The referee, still rather insulted by Death’s saliva filled reply, lets Blackwell keep the hold on for a whole FIVE seconds more before instructing him to let go.

“Ooh, these referee’s are real rebels,” Axis says mockingly. “Quiet Death has only three percent body fat, the rest is pure muscle… and uh, vital organs and such. A submission will have to be agonizingly agonizing to make him give up.”

“And they call you the intelligent one, tsk, tsk.”

Blackwell grabs Death and lifts him to his feet, whipping him into the ropes. Death comes back, being caught by Blackwell and lifting into the air by his inured knee, having it brought down on Blackwell’s leg! Death bounces on one leg, cursing with pain, but as Blackwell attempts to grab Death, the Quiet one leaps into the air and hits Blackwell across the side of the head with an Enziguri Death! Both men crumple to the mat, Blackwell, still reeling from the many shots he’s taken to the head, and Death, trying to gain the feeling back into his leg

“One!” The referee cries as both men are down on the mat.

“Two!”

“Three!” The fans, undecided on who the cheer, and if they should at all, begin to clap, wish for both men to climb to their feet and continue the contest.

“Four!”

“Five!” Death crawls towards the turnbuckles and begins to lift himself back to his feet, whilst Blackwell works his way onto one knee.

“Six!” King interjects, “Its an important time in the match right now, whoever can climb to their feet first will have the distinct advantage... of course”

“Yep, I’m the intelligent one,” Axis replies with a smug look on his face.

“Seven!” Death is first to get to his feet, feeling little pain in his leg as he runs toward Blackwell, who ducks his head and throws Death over his shoulders! Death manages to land on his feet however and continues onto the ropes, bouncing off and taking Blackwell down to the mat with a leg lariat! Blackwell seems surprised by Death’s recovering power, trying to come back with some forearm blows to the face, but Death, full of adrenaline, basically no sells them, kicking Blackwell in the midsection, on each side. The crowd grows in noise as Death has Blackwell at his mercy, kicking away violently. Death lets the Irishman be for a moment, slowly making his way to the ropes. Blackwell senses that Death is slowing down, of course, and sees a door open for him in the match, but Death isn’t quite finished with Blackwell, jumping onto the second rope and springboarding off, twisting his body in the air and hitting Blackwell across the side of the head with a swinging kick! Death falls on top of Blackwell and covers!

…. O - n - e!

…. T - w - o!

…… T – But Blackwell kicks out yet again, putting a hand up to his head, as blood seeps through his fingers from a minor gash on the side of his head. Blackwell looks at his hand and the blood and curses to himself, as Death lifts his opponent onto his feet, whipping him across the ring and into a corner. Death tries for another Whiplash Death kick in the corner, but Blackwell cuts himself with a big boot to the face before he can attempt it! Death mutters as he wipes his mouth, rearing back with a knife-edge chop, but Blackwell blocks in with one arm and kick Death in the injured knee by surprise! Blackwell continues to knock Death across the ring, kicking him in the knee while boos escape from some of the fans mouths. Blackwell attempts to whip Death, but the Quiet one counters with a whip of his own, trying to turn it into a Roundhouse kick! But Death is too slow to strike with his injured knee, and Blackwell ducks, wrapping his arms around Death and lifting him into the air, falling backwards and slamming Death down on the back of his neck with a mighty German Suplex!

“Beautiful to watch!” Axis shouts. “He got so much air on that move, its amazing, it’s a if Blackwell is attacking two parts of Death’s anatomy! He must hold Quiet Death in the highest regard, if he believes it will take that to defeat him.”

“… OR he could just hit Death with those brass knuckles of his… I would even help distract the referee…” King says with a gleeful grin.

“You’ll do no such thing! I want a clean finish, and a fair finish!”

“Hey! I’m on the booking committee, it’s my job to make an overbooked finish!”

Axis grumbles, “Blackwell wasn’t himself when he used those knuckles the first time, but he has learnt from his mistakes and is playing this match like he used to, with fair play and honour.”

“If he had learnt from his mistakes, he wouldn’t be talking to that brother of his…” King quickly responds. “And the situation is the same, a young upstart, trying to steal the old man’s thunder, and the television champion no doubt… Blackwell wants, and need a win here, in my eyes, and I’m sure he sees that as well!”

Blackwell holds on with the bridge as the referee slides over once again…

…. O - n - e!

… T - w - o!

…… T - h – But Death kicks out! Blackwell slams his fist on the mat as Death slowly climbs onto two feet, but immediately taking blows from Blackwell. The Irishman shows his fist fighting skills he learnt in many an Irish pub, backing Death into a corner and slugging him across the jaw, letting out his frustration. Death valiantly fights back, hitting kicks to Blackwell’s side with his good leg forcing Blackwell across to the other side of the ring! Death whips Blackwell into the ropes, and as he comes back, splits his legs apart, fighting through the pain that surges in his knee, attempting to punch Blackwell in the groin, but Blackwell stops suddenly, stamping his foot down across Death’s knee! An almighty yelp of pain escapes Death as Blackwell grinds his boot into Death’s kneecap, twisting his knee, almost with a smile on his face, which infuriates the crowd.

“Almost sadistic from Blackwell,” Axis comments infuriated. “I hate to say it, but maybe your right King. Blackwell has changed in his time in the Junior League, and not for the better that’s for sure.”

Death finally manages to escape, prying his knee out from under Blackwell’s boot, but the Irishman isn’t done with Death, picking him up from off of the canvas, lifting him up in a Suplex and placing him on the top rope. Blackwell climbs up with Death, but Quiet Death counters yet again, kicking Blackwell off of the second rope with a kick to the face! Death stands tall on the top rope, leaping off and catching Blackwell across the chest with a body press! Death lands on top of Blackwell, looking for the pin, but Blackwell keeps rolling through onto his feet! Blackwell catches Death as he stands back up, just kissing him with a diving dropkick, but it’s enough to double Death over, clutching at his knee. Blackwell throws Death’s arm over his shoulder and grabs hold of his tights, lifting him into the air, and holding him there… and holding him there… the crowd growing in anticipation as Blackwell struggles to keep Death in the air, becoming light headed, his face turning read, but his resolve strong.

“Blackwell’s taken so many hits to the head, it has to be taking a toll on him!” King shouts. “He may have taken out most of Death’s leg driven offense, but Death’s hard hitting kicks have already done the damage!”

Blackwell begins to show signs of weakness, Death’s body beginning to sway, and finally, Quiet Death slips out from behind Blackwell! The Brainbuster attempt foiled, Blackwell is slow in turning around, blinking madly, and trying to gain his bearings as sweat pours down his face. Death connects with a kick to Blackwell’s stomach, doubling the Irishman over, as if was last night after a big night of drinking. Death puts Blackwell’s head in a standing headscissors, the crowd now begins to rise and the atmosphere is tense…

“He’s going to try for the Death by Numbers!” Axis yells. “If I weren’t a cripple, I’d get in that ring and nail him for stealing my move! But he’s mad to try and hit this. He’s already taken many blows on his knee, and he may be too weak to lift Blackwell up…”

“All or nothing it seems Axis,” King replies. “If he hits this, Blackwell is sure to be knocked out after the punishment he’s taken!”

Death locks his hands together around Blackwell’s waist and groans as he heaves Blackwell into the air, finishing the first part of the move, putting Blackwell on top of his shoulders! The crowd gasp as Death immediately begins to give way, his knee buckling under the strain, and dropping Blackwell back down on his feet! Blackwell lives to fight another day, as he wraps his arms around Death’s neck with a sleeper!

“Main event Sleeper!” King cries.

But Death can counter this, hitting Blackwell in the side of the head with some back elbows, knocking himself free. Death, using his good leg, strikes Blackwell with a roundhouse kick, running towards the ropes quickly, jumping onto the top rope again and lifting off with his good leg, aiming for Blackwell with a flying clothesline!

“Maybe it isn’t the end!” Axis shouts. “Death is using his good leg to hit some hard hitting offence on Blackwell. Great thinking from Knight!”

… But as Death comes crashing down with his arm extended, Blackwell grabs it and turns around, locking on a Chickenwing and pushing Death into the mat, flipping over the top of Death and bridging, locking on the Cattle Mutilation! The referee only has to wait a few seconds, as the strain put on Death’s neck is enough for him to give up!

“Ding, ding, ding!”

“Blackwell countered!” Axis screams. “He saw the opportunity to use his finishing maneuver and took it, and Death, already having a strained neck, had to give up in the Narcosynthesis!”

“Blackwell’s plan worked like a charm Axis,” King replies as “Thee Libras” begins to play and Blackwell has his hand raised by the referee. “And he’s scored a big win over the newly crowned Television champion!”

Funyon gets on the stick, “The winner of this match via submission… CHRISTIAN BLACKWELL!”

The crowd is in shock as Blackwell rolls out of the ring, another victory under his belt, but the fans nearest him eye him suspiciously, wiping the victorious smile from his face as he walks back up the ramp…

Guest Longdogger_Pete

We cut the back, where frantic cameraman Gus paces around, looking for his cohort in conference, Ben Hardy. Curiously, Ben is nowhere to be found. However, Gus hears some muffling in the distance. He walks in the direction of the noise, but is cut off when someone gets in his way.

“Hey now, let’s back up a bit, Gus, we have work to do.” Says an altered, almostt high pitched voice.

The camera is zoomed in too far to clearly see the man’s face, but as Gus zooms out, we get a picture of hus upper body and face.

[King] Hey, so it is Ben Hardy.

[Axis] No it’s not! It’s someone wearing a Ben Hardy mask!

“Ahh, that’s better. In any case, I’m Ben Hardy, and I just spoke with the man who defeated Dace Night last Thursday, Sean Atlas.”

We hear boos from the crowd in reaction to the mention of Atlas’ name.

“He told me that tonight, there is absolutely no doubt that he’ll become the number one contender and go on to beat Dace once again for the SJL World Championship. But fist, he had a message for his opponents...”

[King] Listen carefully, Axis,

[Axis] Oh come on, you know that’s Sea...

[King] Be quiet, moron!

“Tryst, you dropped Atlas on his head and took his belt. Thankfully, the injury was minor and he walked away with a mild concussion and some soreness. But that doesn’t mean that you’ll even have the chance to do the same to him, when Sean drops... no, slams your skull into the mat. And it won’t be by accident...”

[King] Seems like Ben grew some cajones, eh?

[Axis] Ben? King, you KNOW that isn’t Ban Hardy!

[King] I know whatever the monitor shows.

“As for Crow, Atlas isn’t bothered by him very much. In fact, out of all the wrestlers in the League, he respects Crow the most. Maybe it’s his “Jesus is a Cunt” mentality, or the fact that he calls himself the Antichrist Superstar. In any case, Sean sees things in much the same way Crow does, and that in tonight’s match, Crow is not his enemy.”

[Axis] Looks like Atlas is asking for some help...

[King] Not at all, Axis. Ben probably just didn’t understand Sean when he told him all of this.

[Axis] Dammit, that’s not Ben!!!

Suddenly, off in the distance, a door swings open and out comes Ben Hardy, with his feet ties together, his hands bounded behind his back and his mouth gagged, screaming indiscernible muffled words. The man in the Ben Hardy mask continues.

“Well, I have other business to attend to, so I’ll catch up with you later, Gus.”

And so, he runs off behind the camera, while Gus zooms in on the real Ben Hardy, who has not tripped and fallen down, still hogtied. He turns the camera to show the man who was speaking, but sees only a plastic mask on the floor, and the back of Sean Atlas walking in the distance...

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Axis: Welcome back to SJL Wrath!

Suicide King: Wrath?

Axis: APRIL FOOLS! HA HA!

Suicide King: You are a loser.

Axis: Oh, get in the spirit!

Suicide King: Anyway...

Axis: Up next, we have King's favorite superstar, "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins, taking on "Grand Slam" Mark Steven's finest student, "Picture Perfect" Aaron Carpenter!

Suicide King: Yeah, we know who is going to win this...

Axis: If you are implying that Spike is going to squash the talented youngster, you are wrong.....wait...I have word from the back that something is going on....can we get a camera back there?

(We cut backstage, to show Aaron Carpenter laying, face down on the cement floor, with "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins holding a chair above him. Spike drives the chair into Aaron's back, as officials come charging in and pulling Spike away, with Spike screaming "I AM THE KING! I AM THE CHAMPION!" EMT's check on Aaron, as we cut back to Axis and King.)

Axis: What in the hell! Spike Jenkins attacked Aaron Carpenter before their match, and now Aaron Carpenter is out cold!

Suicide King: Ha Ha! April Fools! Spike took care of that rookie before they can get into the ring! That was great!

Axis: Well, this match is canceled for now....what a shame. Let's go to a commercial break, and head into our next match. The number one contenders match to the SJL World Title!

(The camera zooms out from the announcers, as Axis tries to force a smirk, but is too down from the attack on Aaron Carpenter by Spike Jenkins, and we cut to a commercial break.)

Guest Longdogger_Pete

The heavy metal riffs of Natural Born Chaos by Soilwork explode into the arena as the followers of the one and only Crow cheer him on amidst a mass of boos. Seconds later, the returning Antichrist Superstar walks through the curtain and appears on the stage, smoking his cigarette as always. Generally ignoring the crowd, he strides down the ramp, walking towards the ring with a purpose.

“The following match is a No-Disqualification Triple Threat match, and will determine the number one contender to the SJL World Championship! Introducing first, from Anchorage Alaska, weighing in at 231 pounds... CROW!”

He arrives at ringside and casually rolls in under the bottom rope. Placing the cigarette between his lips, he climbs up the turnbuckle to do his crucifix pose. Some of the fans nearby raise their arms in exuberance for the superstar, while others snap photos of him. Jumping back to the ring surface, Crow flicks his cigarette ash to the outside, then puts it out with his fingers and hands its remains to referee Eddy Long. Meanwhile, his music fades away and he prepares for one of his opponents to enter.

As expected, the introductory chords of “Polyamorous” by Breaking Benjamin blare over the speakers, and just as the heavy drums kick in...

*BOOM*

...An explosion goes off onstage and as the resulting smoke dissipates, the frame of Sean Atlas emerges behind it. He walks through the smoke and struts down the ramp, wearing his usual white mask and pants, with an intricate black pattern on them. The majority of the crowd jeers at him while he makes his way towards the ring.

“And his opponent, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 230 pounds... SEAN ATLAS!”

Atlas reaches the ringside area, where he remains standing and looking into the ring. His back is to the ramp and his eyes, black and beady behind the white mask, are transfixed on Crow. Neither man says a word to the other during the long gaze, which lasts through to the ending fade of Sean’s music.

[Axis] These three men are remarkably similar, King. Separated by only one pound in Crow’s favor and one inch in Atlas’, they each have had a meteoric rise to the top of the huge and ever growing League. One of them can explode onto the main event scene here tonight!

[King] You heard it here, folks. Atlas is an inch longer than Crow, he’s huge in this league, and could explode at any moment!

[Axis] That is NOT what I meant, King!

[King] You said what you said.

[Axis] In any case, we cannot forget Tryst, who arrived just after Atlas and Crowe, and currently holds the European Championship.

[King] Not to mention he’s got a screw or two loose.

Suddenly, the lights go dark and the crowd drops to a dead silence. A deep green spotlight appears on the stage as the SmarkTron comes to life, showing a lush green forest at high speeds. It slows down to show a man wielding a bow and arrow, just about to release a shot...

*BANG*

The SmarkTron explodes with a fury as System of a Down’s Forest blasts through the loudspeaker. The crowd cheers their favorite hero on, waiting for him to emerge from behind the curtain. Both Atlas and Crow watch for Tristan Witt to enter as Funyon concludes the introductions.

“And their opponent, from Bairnsdale, Britain, weighing in at 218 pounds, he is the current SJL European Champion... TRYST!”

All of a sudden, just as the announcement is made, an arrow comes flying through from behind the curtain, and forces Atlas to duck as it glides past him, into the ring apron! Immediately, Tryst storms out, a bow in one hand and a quiver of arrows in the other. He dashes down the ramp, and as he reaches Atlas, Tryst leaps in the air and lands atop Sean Atlas shoulders... He swings around as if for a hurricanrana, but instead sways himself under the bottom rope and into the ring, while sending Atlas back down to the floor!

[Axis] The Sherwood Fable starts this match off without delay, taking Atlas down on the outside!

[King] He nearly took him out with the arrow, which would have been legal within the confines of this match!

As Tryst swings himself in, Crow instantly starts off with kicks to the gut while holding the top rope. On the outside, meanwhile, Atlas brings himself up and slides into the ring, joining Crow in his attack on the European Champion!

*Ding Ding*

[Axis] And this match is officially underway as Atlas and Crow unite momentarily to attack Tryst.

[King] Remember what Atlas said earlier, he and Crow are a lot alike. It wouldn’t surprise me to see them work together early and often.

Finally ending his stomping, Atlas walks over to the arrows and bow that Tryst dropped, lifts the off the ground and SNAPS the arrows in half! The fans show their hate for him as he tosses the remains to the side, then walks over to Tryst, holding the bow. Finished with his stomping as well, Crow brings Tryst up and leans him against the ropes, where Atlas takes the bow and places it on Tristan’s head and around his neck!

[Axis] Oh my, King! Atlas is using Tryst’s own weapon to choke the life out of him! This isn’t the way to start a match!

[King] Sure it is, when you can’t get disqualified!

Sean backs off the European champion, allowing him to clumsily throw the bow off his head. Taking tryst by the hands, Atlas and Crow step back and Irish whip Tryst across the ring. He comes off the rope and upon his return, Crow and Sean extend their arms out, trying a double clothesline... but Tryst ducks it! He runs past them and bounced off the other ropes, then reaches them both and leaps in the air...

[Axis] The Sherwood Fable is taking down two men...

[King] No! Crow and Sean Atlas stop him and flip Tristan over with a twin hip toss!

Tryst goes down hard as his back is driven into the mat. Meanwhile, Sean stands up and Crow brings Tryst back to his feet. Letting the man from the woods of Sherwood stand, groggily, in the middle of the ring, Crow runs towards the ropes to get momentum while Sean keeps his position behind tryst. Just as Crow comes back, he jumps in the air and thrusts his feet out, Dropkicking Tryst towards Sean, who catches him from behind and, with Tristan’s back to him, snaps his legs and lifts Tryst in the air... driving him dow into the mat with a German Suplex!

[King] Great work by Crow and Sean, beating away at that lunatic, Tristan Witt.

Crow is already on his feet when Atlas gets to his, leaving the hurting tryst on the mat. Both men take him by the head and get him standing, but not long after, they wrap their legs around his from each side, then lay their arms across his back. Then, facing the same direction he is, they fall back, taking Tryst down with them with Stereo Russian Leg Sweeps! To continuous boos, Atlas quickly gets up and without letting go of Witt, brings him up as well.

Sean whips Tryst towards the ropes, but holds on to his hand, causing the European champ to snap back to him. Wrapping his arms around Tristan’s waist, Atlas locks his hands in and pops his hips, lifting him up in the air... as he lifts though, he lets Tryst go flying over him and towards Crow... who catches him in mid-air by his waist, flips him over and finishes with a Northern Lights Suplex! Crow changes his position to try and bridge for the pin, but Sean immediately comes over and picks tryst up off the canvas.

[King] What a combination by Sean Atlas and the Antichrist Superstar, Crow! Belly-to-Belly Suplex turned into a Northern Lights, unbelievable!

[Axis] Did you also notice hos Sean prevented Crow from bridging for the pin?

[King I saw no such thing. He simply wanted to inflict more punishment on the man that nearly injured him and took his title.

A bit offended, Crow comes up while Atlas is working on getting Tryst to stand. Once he does, Sean takes his arm and whips him towards the ropes again. At the same time, Crow runs towards the ropes opposite those that Tryst hits. They each bounce at nearly the same time, running towards Atlas who stands in between, facing Tristan... He catches the Sherwood Fable upon his return and lifts him straight up in the air, preparing to bring him down with a Spinebuster...

When the less fatigued Crow reaches him from behind, leaping over Atlas and pressing his body across Tryst’s, bringing him down with a Cross Body during Sean’s Spinebuster!

[King] Another great combination by the bird and masked man, attacking tryst from every direction!

[Axis] But look, King, Crow rolled the body press through into a pin-cover!

Eddy Long dives down to make the count...

...ONE...

...TWO... NO!

Atlas comes in, breaking up the pin attempt. He receives a mixed reaction from the crowd as Crow stands up, getting in his face about the interruption. Atlas backs away, trying to talk Crow down and explain it to him, but it is no use as Crow stalks Sean into the corner... and lets himself lose with lethal Knife Edged Chops!

*smack*

“Whoooo!”

*smack*

“Whoooo!”

*smack*

“Whoooo!”

[Axis] Well, that alliance didn’t last very long.

[King] Of course, how can you trust someone like Crow, after all?

[Axis] Crow? Atlas is the one that interrupted his pin attempt!

[King] But that doesn’t mean Crow can go berserk on him, does it? No? Didn’t think so.

With Tryst still down on the other side of the ring, Crow takes Atlas by the hand and whips him towards the other corner. Atlas collides with it back-first, rebounding off and slightly stepping forward. Crow, who followed him there, quickly grabs both of his arms and locks them in place under his right arm. Grabbing Sean’s tights with his left hand, Crow lifts him up and with a thunderous slam, brings him down on his back!

[King] Entrapment Suplex by Crow!

[Axis] That move’s a rarity these days. Good to see it in Crow’s repertoire.

Crow stand and bring Atlas back to his feet. He grabs Sean’s arm, trying to pull him towards the ropes, but Atlas has his own ideas and instead slides down between Crow’s legs, still holding his hand. Now behind him, Atlas hooks Crow’s other arm while keeping the first trapped under him, and with a barely audible grunt, lifts him and slams the Antichrist Superstar down into the mat with a Stretch Suplex!

Sean gets up without releasing his grip on Crow’s hand, thus pulling him to a standing position as well. Pulling Crow forward, Atlas steps around him to force him to wrap his own arm around his neck. Clearly setting up the Immaculate Neckbreaker, Atlas turns around to bring his back to Crow’s, but the bird realizes exactly what the move could be and escapes, sliding out from under his arm.

[Axis] Good read by Crow on that Arm Trap Shoulder Neckbreaker attempt by Sean Atlas.

[King] And look, Axis. Your by Tryst is getting himself up against the ropes over there, how nice.

They both end up turning around to face each other, hands still locked. Crow tries to pull Atlas towards him to perhaps set up a Belly-to-Belly Suplex, but before he can do so, Atlas’ boot comes gliding up into his abdomen, knocking the breath out of him.

Quickly, Sean leans in to put on a front face lock, then throws Crow’s arm over him, finally letting it go. He hooks the leg with his free arm, lifting it up at the knee. Snapping his legs, Atlas hauls Crow up and over, slamming him down onto the mat with a Fisherman Suplex! He keeps the leg hooked and bridges to pin....!

...ONE...

...TWO...

...NO!!!!

[Axis] Just as Crow kicked out, Tryst came flying out of nowhere to help break it up!

[King] Well it’s about time he recovered. Out of all these guys, tryst is the least durable.

[Axis] Maybe, King, but he’s definitely the fastest, which could help in this environment.

The crowd finally releases its first cheer during the match, applauding Tryst for breaking up the pin. The Sherwood fable comes to his feet, right around the same time that Atlas does. Tryst lunges at him with a forearm, trying to knock down the masked man, but Atlas catches the arm in front of him, avoiding Tryst’s weakened offense. He extends the arm out completely and reaches down Tryst’s back, then falls, taking the Sherwood Fable out with a Single Arm DDT!

Meanwhile, Crow comes to his feet nearby, already standing when Sean hits the move on Tristan. He walks over and brings Atlas up by his hand. Stepping back, Crow whips Sean towards the ropes... but Atlas reverses it, sending the bird running into the rubber-covered steel. Crow bounces, and upon his return he leaps off his feet, attempting a flying lariat on Atlas but Sean isn’t even there! From behind and below, Tryst slid his arm around Atlas and took him down, rolling him up with a school boy!

... ONE ...

... TWO ...

... NO! Crow dives in towards Tryst, pulling him off of Sean.

[Axis] The quick pin by Tryst doesn’t work as Crow ran back over, breaking up the rollup.

The fans jeer Crow as he and Tryst stand up. Immediately, Crow begins to use punches to back Tryst up all the way to the ropes. Once Tristan is leaning against them, Crow takes his hand a whips him across the ring. Tryst bounces off and runs back, noticing Sean getting back to his feet on the side. As he reaches Crow, Tryst ducks down, completely aware of Crow’s Roundhouse kick attempt.

[King] Crow misses the Das Wonder Kick, choosing a bad time to try it.

Coming up behind Crow, Tristan grabs on to his arm and wrenches it behind him in a hammerlock. He tries to life the bird up in a futile attempt to hit a Hammerlock Belly-to-Back Suplex... But suddenly, as if Crow’s weight just got split in half, Tryst is able to lift him and slam him back down behind him! Just as Tryst turns back around, he sees Sean Atlas standing right where Crow was facing just moments earlier.

[Axis] A vicious Superkick from Sean Atlas helped Tristan Witt lift Crow up and over and compte he Hammerlock Suplex!

[King] Keep in mind that they are in no way working together. Sean simply took advantage of the opportunity Tryst presented.

Indeed, they are not working jointly, as Sean instantly attacks Tryst, kicking him in the side of the head. The kick sprawls Tryst down on the mat, but Atlas soon picks him right off and back on his feet. Taking him by the hand, Atlas walks Tryst over into the corner and kneels down, grabbing the middle rope. Yanking on it, Sean thrusts his shoulder into the gut of the champion, driving the breath out of him! He rears back and does it again! A third time now, which forces Tryst back between the top and middle rope.

Sean ends the shoulder thrusts and pulls Tryst out of the corner. He takes Tryst by the head and puts on a front face lock, then lifts and places the deluded Robin Hood hopeful onto the top turnbuckle. Sean then steps onto the bottom and then the middle rope, climbing up towards Tryst. Again, he puts on a front face lock and brings Tristan up a bit, preparing for a Superplex when...

“OOOHHHH!!!!!”

[Axis] Owwww...

[King] Damn... That’ll ruin his weekend.

[Axis] Sadly he had no idea Crow was behind him and thus never saw it coming.

[King] Please, Axis. Don’t talk about coming. Sean might never come again.

[Axis] Uh, King! So vulgar!

[King] What’s that? Come again?

After hitting the monstrous low blow on the masked Sean Atlas, Crow mounts the bottom rope, throwing his hands around Sean’s waist. With Tryst still on the turnbuckle, Crow prepares to hit a German Suplex on Atlas form the middle rope, when suddenly, the forest green boot of Tristan Witt propels itself under Sean and into Crow’s face, knocking him back. Right away, Tryst returns his focus to Sean, who is still suffering from the low blow.

From the turnbuckle, Tristan locks on a front face lock. He steps up, securely placing his feet on the rope support between the turnbuckle pad and ringpost. Bringing Atlas up with him, Tryst lifts Sean higher, attempting to set up a Front Suplex from the top rope...! And he lifts... but he can’t get him up! Tryst tries again... and does it... but his arm is giving out and he can’t hold Sean up... and instead of slamming him forward onto the mat, The Sherwood Fable drops Stlas behind him, out of the ring, straight onto the concrete floor!!!

[Axis] Dear god!

[King] That damn Tryst just dropped Atlas again!

[Axis] I just hope he didn’t land on his head again. We couldn’t see from our position, but if Sean did fall straight down, he could be severely injured.

[King] Here, watch the replay.

The Double Action replay appears on the SmarkTron, showing Tryst’s arm giving way and Atlas flaling down outside the ring. Fortunately, he landed on his back rather than his head. Returning to live action, Tryst, stares at Sean on the outside as he climbs down onto the ring Apron. Inside the ring, Crow sees Trysts back through the ropes vulnerable to attack... and takes advantage by hitting a standing dropkick on him, to the outside!

[Axis] It looks like this match is sprawling out to ringside, King, as Crow just dropkicked Tryst all the way to the railing.

[King] And there’s nothing wrong with that. No DQ means no DQ, and if these guys want to fight out here, I say let ‘em.

Crow rolls out under the ropes and is about to stand up outside the ring when instead, he comes to his feet on the apron. While Atlas is slowly moving nearby, Tryst is coming back off the railing, stutter-stepping around. Just as he turns around though, he sees nothing but an airborne Crow, flying towards him, wrapping his arm around his neck... and spinning him down to the floor with the Tornado DDT!!

[King] And the bird took to the skies, hitting the Murderous DDT on the outside!

[Axis] That had to take its toll on him as well, though. That concrete floor has no give, despite the padding.

The fans seated at ringside cheer the move, many of them wearing Crow’s T-Shirt. The majority of the fans, however boo him as their favorite hero lies on the outside, clutching his head. Ignoring the fans, as has been typical for Crow recently, he stands up, focusing on Tryst again. He gets him up by his head and neck, then takes his arm and without giving him even a slight moment to rest, whips him towards the ringside steel steps...!

*CRASH*

The top layer goes flying off to the side as Tryst’s body collides with the metal structure! Meanwhile, at an adjacent corner, Sean Atlas is slowly coming to his feet, leaning against the apron for support. Crow walks Tryst away from the corner and towards the announcers table. Punching away at Trysts’ head a bit more, Crow slams Tristan’s head down on the table. He lays him across on the table’s surface, positioning him face up. With his back to the timekeeper’s table on the side, Crow pummels away at Tryst’s extremely bruised and already swollen face.

[Axis] King, I think we better make a break for it.

[King] I think you’re right...

Stumbling around the corner of the ring, meanwhile, is Sean Atlas, leaning on the edge of the apron for support. He seems a bit out of it as he makes his way over to the timekeeper’s table. He places his hand on the ring bell, making sure not to make a noise when grabbing it. Crow, still facing Tryst instead of Sean behind him, has no idea that Atlas charges towards him, lifts the bell and...

*DING*

[Axis] Atlas takes the bird out with the ring bell!

[King] But at least our table is still intact.

[Axis] As is Tryst, saved by Sean from whatever Crow was setting up.

Crow is knocked down to the side of the table and down onto the floor. He holds the back of his head, obviously in pain as Tryst, who moments earlier couldn’t see a thing, rolls away on the other side of the desk, near the barricade. Throwing the bell down, Atlas turns his attention to Crow, bring him to his feet. Holding him back by the hair, Sean stares coldly into his eyes, watching as the blood pours down his forehead and the middle of his face.

A visible smile shows up behind the mask at the sight of the Crimson red liquid. At the same time, however, a deviant grin appears on Crow’s face as well, taking pleasure in the presence, smell, and taste of his own blood. But just as the red streak reaches his lips and enters his mouth and Crow crudely licks it and takes it in, Atlas DRIVES his knee between Crow’s legs, hitting a low blow fiercer than even the bird’s!

[Axis] Sean Atlas! Getting revenge on Crow for the earlier shot in the gonads!

[King] Now both of their weekends are ruined!

With anguishing pain in his nether regions, Crow doubles over, only to be brought back up by Sean. Still stammering around a bit clumsily, Atlas lays Crow across the table, just as the bird did to Tryst just moments ago. One the other side of the desk, Tryst is on his feet, and sees the vulnerable Crow spread out. Immediately, he walks over to the timekeeper’s table and climbs, standing in a position to hit a Moonsault from the little table to the big one...

[Axis] The Sherwood Fable’s about to fly!

He takes one look down at Crow and Atlas, seeing Sean holding Crow in place. Then, confident in his next move, Tryst prepares to take off. To the roar of the crowd, Tryst bends at the knees and leaves his feet, soaring through the air to the sparks of hundreds of flashbulbs towards the table...

*CRASH*

And Tryst collapses through the table, missing Crow entirely!!!

[Axis] That son of a bitch, Atlas!

[King] Sean pulled Crow out of the way at the last moment, causing tryst to hurt no one but himself with that Moonsault through our own table!

[Axis] Listen to this crowd! They’re hating Sean right now!

[King] Maybe so, but I’m loving him!

The wreckage at ringside is immense, with wires, broken wood, and a very confused and damages European champion all stacked up in a large pile. Satisfied with his work, Sean swings the bleeding Crow back into the ring, then slides in himself. Tryst, meanwhile, is slowly bringing himself out of the carnage, realizing how much his absence from the match can hurt.

In the ring, Atlas whips Crow into the corner. The bird hits the pads mighty hard, and before he can gather himself, Atlas is already in front of him, *smack* chopping away it his chest. *smack* a second time, and before the third, Atlas grabs the collar and tears Crow’s shirt down the middle, exposing his bare chest. *smack* Goes Sean’s wrist against the flesh of Crow. *smack* Again, as the blood from Crow’s face makes it to his chest. *smack* Strikes Atlas, spreading the blood out. Meanwhile, on the outside, Tryst is standing on the apron, slowly making his way up the turnbuckle.

[Axis] Look at that, King! Tryst just completely disregarded going through our table! That’s why he’s the European Champion, he’s SMART.

[King] Clever, with a bit of crazy tossed in. He needs to rest!

He climbs the rope supports on his way to the top rope, showing clear signs of pain from his fall through the announcers’ table. Meanwhile, Atlas has stopped hitting the chops on Crow in the corner, and takes him by the hand. Pulling back, Sean, tries to whip him across the ring, but Crow sees Tristan situated on the top rope, ready to strike, and reverses Sean’s Irish whip, sending him running directly into...

[Axis] THE ARROW’S PATH! Tryst, after putting himself through the table, gets his revenge on Sean by hitting The Arrow’s Path directly into his masked mug!

Sean goes down like a skinny kid in dodgeball, dropping straight on his back while Tryst lands next to him, chest down. With the adrenaline building up inside of him, he comes to his feet, preparing to pick Atlas up off the canvas when suddenly, from behind him, comes a scurrying Crow, hitting a bulldog on Tristan Witt! Both Atlas and Tryst are now down on the mat, parallel to one another. A lightbulb goes off inside Crow’s head as he notices this, and he runs towards the nearby turnbuckle.

[King] Are you thinking what I think Crow’s thinking?

[Axis] I think so, King!

[King] Evenflow!

Crow runs up the ropes, inside the ring. He gets to the top extremely quickly, bringing the noise level in the arena higher with each step. He finally reaches the top rope and spreads his arms out in a Crucifix. His cult followers in the crowd make themselves seen and heard as they cheer him on, posing in the same way as Crow leaps of the top towards his opponents in the ring...

AND MISSES THEM BOTH!!

[Axis] He missed!

[King] Incredible! Both Tryst and Atlas rolled out of the way, just in time to avoid the Evenflow Moonsault!

The spectators emit a very mixed reaction, many cheering for Tryst while others boo Atlas. The rest express disappointment for Crow missing his aerial finisher, but are hardly heard. Meanwhile, Atlas and Tryst both come to their feet, with the downed bird in between them. The slightly less tired Atlas instantly sprints towards Tryst, in hopes of knocking him down before he is seen... and he does, attacking Tristan Witt with a Spear!

[King] I can feel it, Axis. The end is coming!

Sean stands up, building on the momentum. He lifts Tryst back onto his feet, then kicks him in the gut. The level of anticipation in the building grows louder as the few fans that haven’t come to their feet yet, stand. Sean takes Tryst by his arm and leans in, hooking his leg. Stepping in, Atlas lifts the European Champion onto his shoulder, spreading him out across his back. With the sweat pouring down his face and the thought of winning the match overcomes him, Atlas turns, looking at every fan in the arena before hitting the move...

AND GETS A ROUNDHOUSE KICK FROM CROW!

[King] Crow inadvertently saves Tryst, taking Sean Atlas down to the mat with the Das Wonder Kick!

[Axis] Tryst got lucky there, suffering only a slight fall, landing behind Sean.

[King] Great action from all three guys, avoiding each other and making this contendership match an incredibly competitive contest!

Crow balances himself and takes Atlas up by his hand. Tryst, meanwhile, slowly gets up on his own. Crow pulls on Sean’s arm, whipping him towards the ropes. But as Atlas hits them, he latches on, preventing himself from returning to the Antichrist Superstar. Crow, meanwhile, begins to strut towards Sean when suddenly, he gets turned around and before he realizes, receives a stiff kick to the chest! He stumbles back all the way to the ropes, inadvertently running into Atlas!

[Axis] It’s The Crusade! Tryst is setting up the Crusade!

Atlas is knocked out of the ring, but holds on to the ropes and lands on the apron... Crow, meanwhile, bounces back and returns to tryst, getting caught in a front face lock as a setup for The Crusade... but he powers out of it! Taking advantage of Tryst’s recent problems with lifting larger opponents, Crow puts n a Front Face Lock of his own, and grabs Tryst’s green tights. He lifts him up straight in the air, holding him vertically...

[King] NATURAL...

Crow balances Tryst, then jumps in the air, kicking his feet out from under him...

[King] BORN...

AND SLAMS TRYST DOWN INTO THE MAT WITH THE JUMPING BRAINBUSTER SUPLEX!

[King] CHAOS!!!

[Axis] Crow hits his finishing maneuver!!!

[King] Aaa! He covers!

...ONE....

Atlas stands up on the apron, holding the top rope...

...TWO....

He pulls back and lands on the rope, then leaps off...

....THHHRRREEEEEEEENNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

[King] Sean Atlas lands atop Crow and Tryst with the elbow drop just in time, hitting his rarest move, the Knife through The Heart! This match STILL isn’t over!

Atlas stands up, working relentlessly to keep him momentum going. He grabs Crow around the waist while he is still down, securing his hands around the bird. Planting his feet, Atlas lifts Crow up in the air, swings him over his head and lets go... causing Crow to flip over and land face first after the Flipover Wheelbarrow Suplex!

[Axis] Desperately, Atlas gets rid of Crow, exposing the vulnerable Tryst!

[King] Pin him Sean, pin him! While there’s still time!

[Axis] And Sean jumps over for the cover, hooking Tryst’s leg!

...ONE...

...TWO...

...TTTHHHHHRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE.....

NNNNOOOOOO!!!

[Axis] HE KICKED OUT! TRYST KICKED OUT! THE UNCONQUERABLE SHERWOOD FABLE REFUSES TO LOSE!!!

[King] He waited too long! Nobody ever kicks out of the NBC right away, but given time,... ugh! Dammit, Sean, just hit the Saint’s Demise already!

[Axis] He’s already tried that though! Crow prevented it, and will do so again if Sean tries.

[King] So what’s left!?

Atlas sits up in disbelief. Even after making him go through a table, after Crow hit the Natural Born Chaos, the European Champion is still in the game and in the match. With only one option left, Atlas decides to flip Tryst over onto his back. He reaches around Tryst’s arm with one hand, and around his neck with the other. Lying across him from the side, Atlas tightens his grip and locks his hands, successfully locking on the KATAHAJIME CHOKE!

[Axis] That’s what’s left! A grounded Katahajime by Sean Atlas, which can prove to be very costly in this Triple Threat Match!

[King] Crow isn’t out, by any means and will screw this up if Tryst doesn’t give up soon!

As if on cue, the Antichrist Superstar comes to his feet and runs over to his opponents. He dives atop Atlas, trying to jar his grip loose, but it doesn’t work. He then attempts to pull Sean back by his feet, which only forces louder screams to come out of Tryst!

[Axis] No, don’t pull back; it only puts more pressure on Tryst’s neck!

[King] The Aussie’s right, that’s not the way to do it.

Just as Eddy Long drops down to Tryst, he asks him if he wants to quit... but the yelling is indiscernible. Atlas continues to tug away at Tryst’s neck, pulling back harder and harder. Suddenly though he feels his legs being manipulated, and soon feels more weight places on him as Crow cleverly maneuvers himself and Sean to lock on the SHARPSHOOTER!

[Axis] Sharpshooter by Crow!

[King] At the same time as Atlas’ Katahajime!

[Axis] Who will tap first?!?

Two different screams sound through the arena, above the deafening roar of the crow. The Tryst fans cheer him on, hoping he can outlast Atlas... The few Atlas and Crow fans cheer as well, adding to the atmosphere of mystique in the arena... Eddy Long continues to ask both men whether or not they wish to give up... to surrender... to lose their shot at the World Championship...

[Axis] Will Sean Atlas submit first, taking another loss?

[King] Can Tryst stand the pain and force of two men above him?

Crow screams as he puts more torque on his hold... Atlas shouts through the mask, trying to keep his grip tight while withstanding the pain of the Sharpshooter... Tryst shrieks, keeping his hand under him to prevent from tapping out... And finally, after all the brutality experienced by all three men, Crow can hear two words loud and clear above all the clamor in the building...

“I QUIT!”

Eddy Long stands, running towards the timekeeper.

*DING DING DING*

Crow lets the hold go, raising his arms in victory!

Atlas rolls off Tryst to his back, spreading his arms out in relief.

Tryst’s lets his head drop, exhausted beyond belief.

[Axis] Who quit?

[King] Did Crow win?

[Axis] Who’s our number one contender?

The timekeeper whispers a name into Funyon’s ear and the announcer brings the microphone to his mouth.

“The winner of this bout... and your NEW NUMBER ONE CONTENDER FOR THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP...”

[King-and-Axis] Who is it?

“SEAN ATLAS!!!”

Inside the ring, Crow cannot believe it as stomps around the ring in utter fury. He sees the striped shirt on the referee and gives chase, but Eddy Long quickly jumps out of the ring. Crow chases him up the ramp but soon realizes he is too exhausted. He remains on the ramp, angry with himself, angry at Sean, just plain livid as “Polyamorous” hits the speakers again.

[Axis] As far as we can tell, it was Tryst that said “I Quit” and submitted at the end of the match

[King] Unbelievable. You’ve got to have respect for Tryst, and for all these guys, for fighting the way they did, and lasting through this match so long. Big props to Crow, Tristan, and Sean Atlas.

[Axis] Incredible match, King. But it’s time now, to decide who Atlas will face when he cashes in his contendership. We’ll be right back with Dace vs. Va’aiga!

Guest Longdogger_Pete

"Welcome back to the show!" Calls Axis. "And now it's time for the Main Event."

"This match is lacking just one key element Axis. Than that's young Japanese girls." King calls.

"You would say that King."

"Hey, it's what I'm paid to say, why complain about it?" King smiles.

Funyon steps between the ropes into the ring, mic in hand.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is tonight's Main Event." He booms out.

"It will be for One Fall, under All Japan Pro Wrestling rules!"

"Axis, does this mean you're going to be doing those Japanese Commentator impressions all through the match?" King questions.

"Of course." Axis grins back.

"Oh goodie."

Slam beats into life over the darkened area, as the challenger steps out from behind the curtain to a shower of pyro. In his black wrestling tights and hooded top, with a sliver New Zealand fern on the back, he strides down the entrance way, under gold and black stroke lights.

Sliding under the ropes, the Maori Badass throws up the Maori hand sign to a shower behind the ring. Striding around the ring, he throws his top to the outside, to the clapping and applause that has been sounding continuously.

Waving the clapping down, Va'aiga awaits the arrival of the World Champion.

Winds of Creation storms into life, as the World Champ sets up. The sound clapping and applause sounds out from the crowd. Shrugging off his trench coat, the Brummie walks down the entrance ramp.

Stepping onto the apron, and between the ropes into the ring, Dace Night rises his arms up the horns to the fans. Pulling his t shirt off, he throws it to the outside to join Va'aiga's top. Hang banging to his own music, he reaches back and pulls the Title from around his waist.

The two men walk to the middle of the ring, facing each other. Extending the World Title Belt, Dace and Va'aiga rise it hand in hand to the fans, before embracing in a hug to more respectful cheers.

"These two with great respect for each other right here and now. And the fans taking on the Japanese tone of almost silence, but with respectful pops. I guess it means so much more when they makes nose this way." Axis comments.

Funyon takes centre stage in the ring once again, as the two men stand in corners across the ring from each other, the title belt now down at ring side, waiting to be fought for.

"In the corner to my left, he is from Rotorua, Aotearoa, New Zealand! He stands at six feet eight inches, and weighs in at two hundred and eighty five pounds. The Challenger, The Maori Badass! This is ... VVVAAAAA'AAAAIIIGGGGAAAA!"

Stepping out from his corner, the Maori is covered by rounds of black and golden streams that come flying in from the fans. He raises his arms to their cheers, and the streamers that cover him.

Moving back to his corner, trying to drag a few streamers with him, Va'aiga waits.

"In the corner to my right, he is from Birmingham, England! He stands six feet four inches, and weighs in at two hundred and fifty four pounds. The SJL WORLD CHAMPION, this is Horrorcore! He his ... DAAACCCEEEE NNNIIIGGGHHHTTTT!"

Taking a few steps out, Dace gets the same shower of streamers from the fans, this time in red and sliver. Clapping his hands over head with the crowd, he smiles at the events. Trying to clear the ring as the returns to the corner, he nodes across the ring to Va'aiga.

"Axis, explain, now."

"It's a custom, as a way of celebrating and welcoming the wrestlers in big match ups, such as for the World Title King." Axis explains.

"OK. They do clear the ring first right?" Questions King.

"Yes, of course."

Referee Hall sweeps across the ring with a handy brush, pushing all the streamers to the outside of the ring, making space for the two men to wrestle in. Returning the brush to the outside, Hall moves to check each man over.

Once more in the centre of the ring, sizing each other up, their impressive upper bodies displayed to the fans, both men are patted down, more in custom than anything by Hall to check for weapons that won't be there.

"These two men tonight are fired up. Dace lost to Sean Atlas last week in a none title match, and that's going to have pissed him off to no end. But with the respect that Dace and Va'aiga have been throwing at each other, we could see one of the best matches ever in this fed." Axis claims proudly.

"You mean most boring right?" King sneers.

"You haven't seen what this is going to be like have you King? These guys have the up most pride in their abilities and each others. They're not going to be holding anything back at all. They'll be hitting as hard as they can with every move. It'll be one hundred and ten percent for the minimum in this Title Match." Says Axis

"So they're going to beat the utter shit out of each other, because they respect each other?" King says in shock.

"That's basically it King."

"Man, I've been underrating this respect stuff Axis."

Now standing toe to toe in the centre of the ring, Va'aiga and Dace Night bat forearms once, and then take a step back, ready for the bell to sound.

DING, DING, DING!

"IT'S ON!"

The arena is filled up with the sounds of applause and cheers, but it dies out suddenly when the blows start to fly.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Right hands crashing off skulls to visible effect at all. Four rights from both men, and no an inch of movement in position.

Throwing their bodies forwards into a tie up, the two powerhouses struggle back and forth trying to get an upper hand. Va'aiga uses his size advantage to push down on the small Dace, but size isn't everything as Dace digs in and pushes back, only hard. Feet grind on mat as Va'aiga is forced back across the ring, and finally onto the ropes.

BREAK!

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH! A ring of clapping is heard from the fans at the opening stand off.

"Four huge right hands for show, nothing but show. These two guys won't be moving for much in this match. Dace though showing the sheer power than made him the World Champ, forcing the bigger Maori back into the ropes." Calls Axis.

"Just beat each other already, my attention span is almost up." Cries King.

Pacing back away from the ropes, the two men circle each other slowly. They each their arms in, tying up with a knuckle lock, for a test of strength.

Arching their bodies, Va'aiga and Dace strain against each other with all the power they can muster up.

Feeling himself losing ground once again, to the slightly stronger champ, the Maori Badass throws his arms to the side, clamping the down around the Goth's head in a Side Headlock. Clinching his arms to apply pressure to the hold.

Grasping hold of the arms tied around his head, Dace tries forcing them apart with his own, levering his body up under Va'aiga's grip, fighting out.

Va'aiga tries to redouble his hold, but Dace snaps himself free, not to be outdone though, Va'aiga throws his body forwards, dragging Dace along by the back of his head and smashing him face first into the top turnbuckle.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!

Holding in, Va'aiga changes directions, and heads back across the ring to the opposite turnbuckle. He pulls Night's head back to drive it down, but Dace slams at elbow into the turnbuckle to block it.

Throwing Va'aiga's hands away the Champ twists on his heel and plants a thunderous Elbow Smash into the side of the Challenger's face.

CRACK!

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!

"Test of Strength, into a Side Headlock, Dace and Va'aiga feeling each other out. The big Maori then sends the World Champ face first into the top turnbuckles, tries it across the ring, and gets a face full of elbow. And all they're doing right now is feeling each other out. The fire isn't going yet."

"Is this some of this build up junk that people talk about?" King calls."

"Yes is it." Axis calls back.

"OK, wake me up when the head dropping starts." King snorts.

The fans are in waiting silence as Dace and Va'aiga square off again.

Fainting a Lariat, the World Champ looks to slip in through a gap, but the Maori is ready for it, and heads in to meet in, to find himself with an opening. Hooking one arm around Dace's head, Va'aiga tries to sweep his leg for an STO, but just takes another face full of elbow.

CRACK!

Grabbing the back of the Maori's head, Horrorcore lays in a series of Elbow Smashes to the face.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

"Elbow! Elbow! Elbow!"

"What about your elbow, my elbow, his elbow, or anyone's elbow for that matter Axis?"

Now going for a Lariat for real, Night swings his whole body forwards behind his arm, only to hit thing air, as Va'aiga ducks, and scoops Dace up in his arms.

OOOOOHHHHHHH!

Slamming him to the mat with a huge Body Slam.

AAAAHHHHH!

Quickly rolling back to his feet, Dace looks around for Va'aiga, to see him charging in like a freight train, and knocking him back to the mat with a Running Shoulder Block.

SMACK!

"Did you feel that in impact from the Shoulder Block? Shaking the ring. They're still only feeling each other's game plans out, but now the game got stepped up." Axis yells.

Dropping himself on top of Dace, Va'aiga makes the first testing cover of the match.

......ONE!

Kickout!

Hall moves back, unshocked at the easy kick out.

"That's a point for pride. No way was that ever going to be a winning cover, but Va'aiga just proved that he could be enough of an upper hand to get him the first cover of the match up."

"More of this 'pride'. Strange."

With both men back on their feet, Va'aiga lets fly with a huge left hand, only for it to slam into Night's forearm.

SMACK!

And another one.

SMACK!

Then a third.

SMACK!

Switching arms, the Maori Badass drives a home run Lariat into the Champs chest, bowling him over off his feet. Rolling through on the mat, Dace bursts back to his feet, and drills Va'aiga with a crunching Lariat of his own.

Pulling the Maori to his knees, Dace kicks out, knee first, hammering the point of his knees into the Maori's chest.

OOOOOOHHHHHHH!

Standing behind the big man, Dace straddles over his shoulders, and twists to the side, snapping both of them to the mat, leaving his legs wrapped around Va'aiga' neck in a Nevermortal.

"Exchange Lariats gives Dace the upper hand, and now he's got the Challenger down on the mat in a Figure Four Sleeper, trying to wear him down and leave him open for some bigger moves." Axis calls.

"Working the opponent, I see. Maybe I should take notes on all this stuff Axis. But still no real big action though." King calls.

Slipping his hands up and prising his fingers into the crossed ankles of Dace Night, Va'aiga starts trying to pull them apart to break out of the hold. Dace aches his body, trying to clam down and keep the pressure on.

Va'aiga uses his size advantage to help him, as he shoves at the legs, almost trying to punch them off.

Finally, one last blow breaks the hold, and Va'aiga wastes no time getting back the upper hand. Rolling over, he takes hold of Night's legs, and twists him over on the mat, before sitting back down into a Maori Crab.

Gritting his teeth, Dace Night reaches back, trying to grab hold of Va'aiga legs to counter out of the Crab, but the big man isn't having any of it, and shifts his weight forwards, taking his legs out of reach.

Clinching back with one last pull on the, Va'aiga releases the hold, but not Dace. Hauling the Goth up to his feet, Va'aiga sinks on a Front Facelock, and picks Dace up into air with a Suplex. Instead of falling back however, Va'aiga turns his victim in the arm, and sits down, slamming him down back first with a Falcon Arrow.

"Va'aiga fights out of the Nevermortal, locks in the Maori Crab, and then slams Dace to the mat from all the way up in the air with a Falcon Arrow!" Yells Axis.

.....ONE!

......Kickout!

Dace lunches himself to his feet with the kickout, but Va'aiga is right behind him, locking his arms in a Read Waistlock, and leaning his body back, changes the momentum, and throws Dace back overhead with a Release German Suplex.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Smashing shoulders first into the mat, Dace bounces off them and right back onto his feet. Without even a pause, he charges forwards with a yell at Va'aiga, who turns round into a face full of Yakuza Kick.

RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

"YAKUZA KICK! Dace just levelled the Maori Badass with that Yakuza Kick, after behind bounced off his neck by a Release German Suplex!"

"Now this is getting more like it Axis." King says.

Collapsing over Va'aiga, Dace makes a cover.

.......ONE!

........Kickout!

Shaking his head out, Dace drags Va'aiga up to his feet. Throwing an arm over his shoulder, Dace clamps on a Front Facelock, and tries to Suplex Va'aiga up into the air. But the big Maori grapevines his leg around the Champs, blocking the move.

Kicking the leg off, Dace tries again, but this time finds his other leg grapevined. In frustration, he slams a knee up into Va'aiga's chest, and brings his other arm into the Facelock, turning it into a Crownless.

"Ccccllllloooowwwwnnnnrrreeessss! Dace is gonna try to choke him out!" Axis screams.

Pushing his arms forwards to block and wild, swinging blows, Dace clinches his arms, squeezing on the side of Va'aiga's neck, in an effort to cut off the blood to his brain.

Va'aiga starts lashing out with his huge hands, trying to connect with any part of Dace Night that could break the hold, but the Champ pulls his body back, just out of reach, and pulls his opponent with him, adding further pressure to the already tight hold.

The fans applaud the dodging of blows, as Dace increases the pressure even more, hoping to take Va'aiga out completely, or soften him up enough for some big moves.

With one arm around under the Maori's throat, and the other hooked under the first arm, pressing up, every move and squeeze Dace makes adds more to the hold, cutting off air to the lungs and blood to the brain.

Trying to squeeze himself, Va'aiga extends his arms to encircle Dace's body, with a form of Bearhug, but Night just drives a knee up into Va'aiga's mid section, cutting off the move.

Falling back to the mat, Dace hooks his legs around Va'aiga's body and sinks the Crownless hold in even further. Rolling over, pinning Va'aiga under him, Dace releases the hold, to let him rain down the elbows.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Dragging Va'aiga up off the mat, Dace ties in the Front Facelock once again. Pulling back, this time Dace manages to wrench all two hundred and eighty five pounds of Maori overhead, unblocked.

Balancing for his a moment, before throwing his feet out, Dace drops to the mat, spiking Va'aiga down on his neck.

RRRRRAAAAAHHHHH!

"Shhheeeeeeelllll dddlllloooppppooo bbbllllaaaiiinnnnbbbuuusssstttttaaaaahhhhh!"

"Hello baby! This is what I want to see." King yells.

His neck bouncing off the mat, Va'aiga's body springs itself up into a seated position briefly before toppling over. Dace leans over making a cover.

.......ONE!

........TWO!

.......Kickout!

YYYYYAAAAAHHHHH!

"Dace draining Va'aiga with that Crownless, and then a huge Sheer Drop Brainbuster, only for Va'aiga to just power out at two. This is just the first taste of how tough these guys are." Axis calls.

"You notice Dace keeps going back to those elbows. He uses those Elbow Smashes a lot. Just like a certain Danny Williams in the SWF. Now you can't say that be doesn't have a good style, just because of his style." Points out King.

Smiling as he pulls himself back to his feet, Dace gets ready for his next move.

A knee to the gut doubles the Maori over, as the Brummie Goth clamps his heads into a Standing Headscissors. Immediately dropping to his knees, Va'aiga looks to avoid which ever Powerbomb type move Dace is trying.

Reaching over, Dace grunts, and hauls Va'aiga straight back to his feet with pure strength.

"Dace is trying to Powerbomb Va'aiga, or maybe even going for the Dark Star Driver, but he can't get him up, Va'aiga is going to fight it with everything he's got left." Axis shouts.

"I think some of this stuff is rubbing off on me Axis." King mentions.

Horrorcore tries to lift the Badass, but Va'aiga wraps his arms around Night's legs, hold on.

Again trying to power over the counters, Dace slams his knees up into the Maori's arms and chest.

So Va'aiga pulls his arms up to cover up, then lashes out, trying to grab hold of one of the attacking knees.

Slamming his legs firmly back to the mat, Dace tries to dead lift Va'aiga for the Powerbomb again, but this time the Maori stands up with him, trying to over balance Dace Night, and topple him.

Now it's Dace's turn to drop his weight to the mat, trying to keep himself from being thrown or slammed.

Finally giving up, Dace pushes Va'aiga out and slips behind him.

Va'aiga feels the arms of the World Champ link around his waist, and now he gets throw over head with a German Suplex.

"German Suplexaaa!"

Bridging for the pin, Dace holds on tight as Hall slides in.

......ONE!

......TWO!

.......1/4!

...Kikcout!

YYYYYAAAAAHHHHH!

Kickout out, but still no escaping, Va'aiga finds himself haul back to his feet and clamped in yet another Front Facelock. In a desperate move to get out of, he surges forwards with all his might, pushing the surprised Dace Night back into the ropes.

BREAK!

"Dace is trying to wear Va'aiga down with impact moves, but the Maori pushes his strength and toughness to force Dace onto the ropes for some space."

"Awww, spoiling my fun with that one. Damn him." King calls out.

Backing off, Dace takes a brief moment to check himself over, before waiting on Va'aiga's return to the middle of the ring.

Their arms fly out at each other, locking up into a grapple. Not testing each other out this time, Dace shifts his balance and Irish Whips the big Maori off across the ring. But the Badass holds on, and slamming on the breaks, drags Horrorcore into his waiting arms.

Dace comes flying in, to be scooped up off his feet, and without a seconds notice slammed forwards to the mat, with authority.

RAAAAHHHHH!

"MAORI DROP!"

"Bang, and to use your phrase Axis, that ring shook with that one. Could it be the move Va'aiga needs to get him back in line to win the World Title?" King questions.

"How insightful King. Please, don't scare me with it." Axis calls.

Taking the time he made for himself, Va'aiga takes in deep breaths on the mat to regain his composer while he has the time to.

Forcing himself back to his feet, he watches Dace follow him up, albeit more slowly.

Pulling back, the Maori Badass starts to pound away with big Left Crosses.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

Kissing his right fist, he lets fly the final blow in the combo, but expecting what comes next, throws a left as well.

SMACK! CRACK!

The Right Hook hammers into Dace's forearm, which barely got there in time, but the Left Hook hammers in clean and free, Va'aiga remembering Dace's blocking from the last World Title match, and earlier in this match,

Not done let, Va'aiga snakes his arms out, hooking in a Front Facelock of his own, and reaches between Night's legs, scooping him up over heard. Hauling him into the air, Va'aiga drops back, giving the Champ his own taste of a neck bump.

"Sssooouutttthhhhhheeellllnnnnn Rrrriiiggghhtttssss Bbboommmbbbbooooo!" Screams out Axis.

"God Damn It! Speak English man! Damn English, not Engrish!" King yells at Axis.

Rolling over, straight back to a vertical base, Va'aiga slips behind back, and hooks his leg, hauling him back over head, and spikes him down to the mat with a brutal Backdrop Suplex.

"Bbbbbbbbaaaaaccccckkkkkkkdddddddllllloooooopppppppoooooo!"

YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Va'aiga holds onto Dace, bridging it for the pin. Hall slips in and starts his out.

......ONE!

......TWO!

......1/4!

......1/2!

Kickout!

YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

"The fans are feeling the respect too King, cheering in equal amounts for both men, and not chanting either way. This is an incredible atmosphere." Axis calls out.

"I would normally say incredibly boring, but it's not. This is great stuff. Remind me to swing by that tape importers down the strip before I go home. I think I should change my porn order to something else." King shouts.

Darting across the mat before coming to his feet, Va'aiga now smiles as Dace kicks out with sheer power

Taking hold of the ropes, Dace lifts himself back to his feet, and staggers across the ring towards Va'aiga. A huge boot to the gut forces him over in two.

The Maori pulls the Goth's head between his powerful legs. Locking his arms around the World Champ's waist, Va'aiga takes him all the way up into the air.

Spreading his legs for balance, Va'aiga simply throws Dace down to the mat from high on his shoulders. Throwing up the Maori hand sign, he stares down as Dace crumples on the mat.

"Massive Release Powerbomb, just dropping Dace Night to the mat from seven feet in the air. Things aren't looking so good for the World Champ right now." Shouts Axis.

Face down on the mat, clutching at the back of his head, taking deep, ragged breaths, the World Champ kicks his legs, trying to find the will to get back to his feet and keep on fighting.

Standing over the Champ's back, the Maori reaches down, and Chicken Wings both arms. Standing up and pulling Dace with him, Va'aiga goes looking for a Tiger Suplex.

"We've had Elbows galore, backdrops, big and nasty German Suplexes, a Sheer Drop Brainbuster, and now another move from the All Japan classics, the Tiger Suplex."

"Come on Va'aiga, on his neck. Dump him right on his neck. You're the lesser of two evil's for me. Go for it. My bank balance is counting on this."

Swinging and twisting his body from side to side, Dace tries to escape the powerful grip of his opponent, to fight out of the Tiger Suplex. He struggles, but Va'aiga locks his arms.

Arching his body back, he takes both of them over head. Va'aiga has a soft landing into a bridge. While Dace Night his driven shoulders and neck first to the mat with a Tiger Suplex, that leaves him double over, upside down, and being pinned.

"Ttttiiiigggggaaaahhhhhh Sssssuupppplllleeeeexxxxaaaaa!"

RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Hall drops to the mat to give the three count.

.......ONE!

.......1/4!

.......1/2!

.......3/4!

......Kickout!

YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

"Tiger Suplex still isn't enough to get the World Title away from Dace Night. This one is still going on."

"You think Axis, I thought it ended five minutes ago." Sneers King.

Va'aiga pushes himself back up to his feet, then picks up the barely moving Dace. Turning him to the side, Va'aiga Pumphandles his arm through his legs.

Pulling Dace up, Va'aiga starts to turn him over, but as soon as Dace is facing him, he turns all his movement around, diving forwards, turning the Pumphandle into a Maori Drop.

RRRRRRAAAAAAHHHH!

"PUMPHANDLE MAORI DROP!

......ONE!

......TWO!

......1/4!

......1/2!

......3/4!

......9/10!

......99/100!

......TTTHHHHRRRR-NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

YYYAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

"Dace kicks out! He kicks out! HE KICKS OUT!" Axis screams.

"Again, drop him again." King eggs on.

Both men are down on the mat, panting, scrambling to get their breath and their senses back first and be on the offensive.

"I don't think their of these of anything left in them for another kick out. The next move to be hit is going to decide it all." Proclaims Axis.

Va'aiga manages to drag himself to his feet first, and waits, slapping his leg, thinking it's time to go to the age old game plan of hitting them with the same thing they hit you with.

"Axis, look at Va'aiga, he's making the same motions Dace does when he's stalking a Yakuza Kick. He's going to finish Dace Night off with one of his own moves." Shouts King.

Dace slowly rolls up to his feet. Staggering, barely standing, almost ready to fall. As Va'aiga charges in, with every bit of energy the Maori can gather.

YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

"NNNNNOOOOOOOOO! He caught it! Dace Caught The Yakuza Kick!"

Va'aiga looks down is leg in shock, to see Dace gripping it by the ankle, just inches from his own face.

Lashing out his foot, Dace pulls Va'aiga in at the same time to a rib breaking knee to the chest and mid section.

The Maori bends over as the Goth goes for the kill. Double Underhooking the big Maori's arms and wrench him up into air, before dropping him down on his head at a sheer angle.

"DEFENESTRATION! It's over!" Screams Axis.

Va'aiga's head slams into the mat, spiking his whole body behind it. For the merest moments all is still, before Dace releases his arms, but Va'aiga doesn't fall to the mat, he springs back to his feet.

YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

"HE'S STILL UP! HE'S STILL UP!" Axis yells over the roaring fans.

"He just took a move like that, right on his head, and just comes straight back to his feet? Impossible!" Cries King.

Standing firm on two feet, Va'aiga roars out in defiance, even after the Defenestration. A moment of true pride and power.

A moment that doesn't last very long as Dace fires of a nuclear loaded, head crushing Elbow Smash.

CCCCCRRRRRRAAAAAACCCCCKKKKK!

RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

He drops across Va'aiga's body for a cover, as Hall makes what everyone is sure to be the final fall.

"What power, but Va'aiga didn't have anything left to take that one last Elbow Smash."

......ONE!

......TWO!

......1/4!

......1/2!

......3/4!

......9/10!

......99/100!

......TTTHHHHRRRR-NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

"He Kicked out! He Kicked out! HE STILL KICKED OUT!"

"Oh my god! I don't believe what I'm seeing Axis." King yells.

"Va'aiga, the Maori Badass, just STOOD UP from the Defenestration, the took an Elbow Smash that would have cleaned anyone's clock, and he still manages to kick out before the three." Axis shouts in shock.

Staring on, Dace's look slowly breaks in a small smile, as he picks Va'aiga up, and prepares to give in a Last Rites he'll wish he didn't remember.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Va'aiga staggers back under the continuing brutal storm of Elbow Smashes. Stepping back, Dace takes a breath to aim, and charges in, levelling Va'aiga with his old faithful.

"YAKUZA KICK!"

Skidding to a halt, Dace turns around and wrenches Va'aiga to his feet, holding him up right before battering home some more Elbow Smashes.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Stepping back again, he watches Va'aiga stumble backward, before drilling him again.

"YYYAAAAAAAKKKKKUUUUZZZZZAAAAA KKKKIIIIICCCCCKKKKK!"

RRRRAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Finally stopping when he runs into the ring ropes, Dace turns around and slowly makes his way back to the beaten form of Va'aiga, the Maori Badass.

Picking him up into a Standing Headscissors, Dace thrusts his arm into the air. Horns held high, he knows Va'aiga is finished, so he ends it all.

"Va'aiga is done for. He made a massive show, but it took everything he had left. It took guts and pride, but unless he can pull something out of the bag now, it's over." Axis calls.

"Axis, quiet, I think I finally twigged to this Psychology stuff. Remember when Dace was trying to Powerbomb Va'aiga before, but he couldn't get all of it, Va'aiga keep countering him. He's got that scouted now. Va'aiga is history." King yells.

"What are you on about King?" Axis demands.

"I mean, if Dace hadn't been able to beat the living snot out of Va'aiga like he just did, to make him easy pray for the DSD, and he had to go for the DSD as a surprise or counter. But now he knows how Va'aiga would try to escape a Powerbomb like move." King says, and sits back smugly.

"Bloody hell King. You're right!"

Wrapping his arms around Va'aiga's mid section, Dace gut wrenches up all two hundred eighty plus pounds into the air and over his shoulder.

The crowd falls into total silence, as Axis draws in all the breath he can manage to hold.

Dace screams out ' For PRIDE!" At the top of his lungs as he makes a charge across the ring, throwing Va'aiga forwards off his shoulder, and catching him around the waist, spiking him down head first onto the mat with a deafening thud, that echoes across the arena.

"DDDDAAAAAARRRRKKKKK SSSSSTTTAAARRRR DDDRRRIIIIVVVVAAAHHHHH!

Standing totally vertical on his head for a few moments, before falling back to the mat, eyes glazed, body still, the Maori Badass is out, as the sprawled out Dace Night manages to roll over, and get a cover.

......ONE!

......TWO!

......1/4!

......1/2!

......3/4!

......9/10!

......99/100!

......TTTTTHHHHHHRRRRRRREEEEEEEE!

DING! DING! DING!

"Here is your winner and still SJL WORLD CHAMPION ..... DACE NNIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHHTTTTT!"

Sprawled out on the mat along side Va'aiga, Dace rises a fist in the air to clasp his Title Belt to the cheering of the crowd.

DACE NIGHT! DACE NIGHT! DACE NIGHT! DACE NIGHT! DACE NIGHT! DACE NIGHT!

"Va'aiga managed to throw off then Defenestration, but the Dark Star Driver was too much, and the Maori Badass finally went under to the tide off attacks from Dace Night. But this was one of the most hard fought, most respect filled Title Matches in SJL history. We've going to have to wait a long time before we see another pair of guys bring it to each other like this." Shouts Axis.

"Now that, even I liked!" Exclaims King.

"And how knows what will be in store if these two meet each other again across the ring?" Axis ponders.

"Hold on one second while I get on the phone to the bookers and sort that one out OK Axis. And my Bookies, I need to place some beats for round two." Grins King.

Helped up onto his feet by Hall, Dace holds the World Title high over head again, as Winds of Creation tears up the arena.

Slinging the belt over one shoulder, Dace stoops down, and pulls Va'aiga up off the mat, embracing the big Maori.

YYYYYAAAAAAHHHHH!

"Dace once again showing the bonds that respect makes between two opponents."

"Please Axis, I think this soppy shit might be getting to me. That can't happen. I need to say my level headed, straight down the middle, objective self." King mocks.

Va'aiga holds his arms high as the World Champ flashes the Maori hand sign. Patting the Belt between them, before climbing through the ropes.

"I wouldn't want to be that man that tries to take a Title of either of these two. Against Dace or Va'aiga, I don't think it's worth your health." Comments Axis.

Va'aiga and Dace pose at ringside with the fans as the cameras fade out on the arena.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

SUMMARY

Kibagami > John Duran + Fosta + Terry Wayne + Omega Storm

Christian Blackwell > Quiet Death

Spike Jenkins > Aaron Carpenter

Sean Atlas > Crow + Tryst

Dace Night > Va'aiga

LDP > all of j00

Sign in to follow this