SJL Wrath Card 4/6/03

Guest Longdogger_Pete

SJL WRATH CARD

Sunday, April 6th, 2003 - Due at 6 pm EST

Venue: Madison Square Garden!

Send Stuff To: realitycheck

HANDICAP MATCH

John Duran vs. Duran Duran

Rules: In the first match of the night, John Duran faces off with the members of the 80s rock band Duran Duran. No interference at ringside.

Word Limit: 3000

Send To: TheBostonStrangler

I'M HOLDING YOU DOWN-UH MATCH

Triple H (w/Ric Flair) vs. Omega Storm

Rules: Omega Storm gets flung back down the card by the HHH Effect. The only rule is that HHH is not allowed to lose.

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: WrestlingDeacon

EUROPEAN TITLE

MORTAL COMBAT MATCH

Tryst © vs. Jacob Helmsley

Rules: Tryst may bring his bow and arrows, and Jacob (returning after an absence, or death, or something) may bring his steel pipe. Any other weapons result in immediate DQ.

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: Tod deKindes

CUTTHROAT INVITATIONAL BATTLE ROYAL

Cutthroat vs. Terry Wayne vs. Fosta vs. Quiet Death vs. Aaron Carpenter

Rules: Over the Top Rope Battle Royal. The man who throws over Cutthroat will not be jobbed to TBS next week when he returns to booking duties.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: 5_moves_of_doom

NO-DISQUALIFICATION MATCH

Spike Jenkins vs. Thor

Rules: NO DQ. Hey look, Silent is marking for the first time. This should be fun.

Send To: Kibagami

MAIN EVENT

WORLD TITLE MATCH

SCHOOLGIRL IN A SANDBOX MATCH

Dace Night © vs. Sean Atlas

Rules: Both wrestlers wear schoolgirl outfits (completely: plaid skirts, knee high stockings, saddle shoes, white shirts and wig w/pigtails) and must wrestle in a sandbox. Regular pinfall rules apply. Yes, another one of Sydney Sky's gimmick match ideas.

Word Limit: 6000

Send To: Sydney_Sky

...oh, and anyone who writes one of these matches is a loser.

SJL WRATH CARD

Sunday, April 6, 2003 - Due 6pm EST

Venue: Madison Square Garden

Send Stuff To: realitycheck

SINGLES MATCH

Omega Storm vs. Syndicate

Rules: Is Storm still here? We're not sure, but this sounds like a good warmup match for our newest SJL competitor, Syndicate. Standard singles rules.

Send To: 5_moves_of_doom

SJL TELEVISION TITLE MATCH

TRIPLE THREAT

Quiet Death © vs. John Duran vs. "Dark Rebel" Terry Wayne

Rules: We had a whole lot of no shows on Metal. I hope that ends here. Standard triple threat rules with the first pinfall winning the title. If no one writes, the title goes vacant.

Word Limit: 3500

Send To: WrestlingDeacon

SJL EUROPEAN TITLE MATCH

Tryst © vs. Christian Blackwell

Rules: Tryst fell short in a shot at World title contendership, won by Sean Atlas. Now he must defend his European title against a winner from Metal (against Aaron Carpenter), Christian Blackwell. Standard singles rules apply.

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: Tod deKindes

MAIN EVENT

Sean Atlas vs. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

Guest Commentary: Dace Night

Rules: Atlas faces Dace Night for the SJL World Championship, but since Dace just defended the title on Metal, he's getting a show off. Nobody said we at the JLCC were unkind. Anyway, Atlas warms up tonight against Spike, and Dace will be right there to watch his nemesis in action. Standard singles rules. Dace doesn't have to write a match.

Send To: Thoth

Edited by Longdogger_Pete

Guest Ace309
MAIN EVENT

WORLD TITLE MATCH

SCHOOLGIRL IN A SANDBOX MATCH

Dace Night © vs. Sean Atlas

Rules: Both wrestlers wear schoolgirl outfits (completely: plaid skirts, knee high stockings, saddle shoes, white shirts and wig w/pigtails) and must wrestle in a sandbox. Regular pinfall rules apply. Yes, another one of Sydney Sky's gimmick match ideas.

Word Limit: 6000

Send To: Sydney_Sky

This begs for an appearance by Z.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
HANDICAP MATCH

John Duran vs. Duran Duran

Rules: In the first match of the night, John Duran faces off with the members of the 80s rock band Duran Duran. No interference at ringside.

Send To: TheBostonStrangler

I was so psyched up.

Guest Powerplay

I find it interesting that you'd pull an April Fool's joke almost an hour into April 2nd... but meh. A solid looking card, if a small one.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

I was so looking forward to Storm no showing the Triple H match so I could write it instead. Damn you, Pete, get my hopes up and then you dash them.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Atlas/Jenkins....4!

This Time...It REALLY IS Personal!

Guest Powerplay
Any bets as to who the n00b is a ringer for yet?

From what Zed says, nope. Another from the Aussie Brigade, which means you'd all better be scared. VERY scared :D.

Sign in to follow this