TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Coffey

"Haas of Pain?"

Guest Coffey

I read the Smackdown spoilers, and it said that Charlie Haas picked up the victory in his Smackdown match with the Haas of Pain. Now, I don't get Smackdown!, nor have I ever, so would someone like to explain to me what this move is?

Guest saturnmark4life

IT's a pretty nifty leg lock, quite hard to describe as I've only seen it once, a sort of ground-based cloverleaf with him pressing his foot against the folded leg whilst pulling the straight one. I think.

Guest Askewniverse

It may not be a great picture, but it's the best that I could find.

Stl0024.jpg

Guest The Metal Maniac

Haas of Pain:

Get them laying on their chest. Take their left (Or maybe right. I don't think it matters) leg, and bend it so that their ankle is pretty much lying across the inside of their other knee. Kinda like a figure-4, but not. Anyway, then grab their right ankle, and bend it back towards yourself, brace your foot against their left foot, and roll back onto your shoulders. This ends up like the picture above -- you just can't see the way his legs are hooked.

Guest Trivia247

hopefully its not the deleted Submission finishers of Val Venis's or Noble version of the Nagata lock or Edge's 4 four edgelock

Guest the pinjockey
So, it's a Lasso From El Passo with Haas laying on his own back?

Right, instead of standing and kneeling on the opponents back you lay down and the guy ends up in the liontamer position as opposed to a boston crab position.