TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest alexcc79

A few observations/questions

Guest alexcc79

1.  It seems the nWo poison has started to take effect.  The count out no finish match....or is it even poison?  I mean, not having anyone get pinned sets up more matches.  Sure the quality of match will not be that high, but the crowd heat on Hogan and Rock vs. Hall/Nash would be insane.  

2. Nash's promo on Hogan brought the angle full circle.  I mean that he reminded Hogan what the nWo is there for.  Now that the WWF's greatest figurehead is a face, the nWo can work Hogan, Austin, and Rocky all at once.  It will have to destroy two out of three pieces of the triumverate and just leave one kicking and screaming, but good enough to fight another day.  That way, the nWo can look strong and make their goal look achievable.  

3.  Well, now that the Dudleyz have abused a woman, their face turn is complete.  I mean Rocky beats on Stephanie, HHH does too, Austin's hit a woman or two in his time as a face.  Great message to the kids, huh?

Guest Just call me Dan

I definetly see that feud going on for a while, but with the split coming up, it should be brushed aside for now.

I really have no idea what they are doing right now.

Dudleyz turning face? No.  Stacy getting surgery? Maybe.

As far as sending a great message to kids, you could take the forst 100 times they did that, or the times they did it to Moolah and Maye for example.  The WWF couldn't care less what little kids see, and I too, could really care less.  It is not overboard nor is it even up to par with most of the other stuff on TV.

I don't know if the fans will eat up Hall/Nash vs Rock/ Hogan because there is no real positive on the Nash/Hall side.  Hogan's weaknesses are kept in secret when he's in the ring with the Rock, but Nash and Hall probably make eachother look worse.  The fans mark out for Hogan, but for Hall and Nash, that will take a bust as effort all the time.

I say make your real observations when the two feds are introduced.  That will give you plenty to rant about.